From Bogleheads
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Flag of the United States.svg.png This article contains details specific to United States (US) investors. It does not apply to non-US investors.

A rollover typically means the transfer of assets from one type of retirement account to another, for example from a 401(k) to an IRA. See IRA rollovers and transfers for more technical information on rollovers.