Portal:Main Page/Did you know?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Bogleheads® follow a small number of simple investment principles. Watch these short videos to get the big picture.
- The history of the mutual fund can be traced to the thriving late 18th century markets in Amsterdam.
- In some situations, renting may be cheaper than owning a home.
- The Fama and French three-factor model is the academic foundation of the Morningstar Style Box.
- Tax loss harvesting can save you $750 a year by allowing you to deduct $3,000 of your capital losses against your regular income.
- Although bond funds are risky (they can lose value), they are exactly as volatile as a rolling ladder of individual bonds with the same duration.