Books: recommendations and reviews
There is no general consensus on what are the best first books, but this short list is very popular.
Suggested first reads for general financial education:
|2011||How a Second Grader Beats Wall Street: Golden Rules Any Investor Can Learn - Allan Roth||Taylor's Gems|
|2006||Smart and Simple Financial Strategies for Busy People - Jane Bryant Quinn, Simon and Schuster|
General financial planning
|2014||Beyond the Grave, Revised and Updated Edition: The Right Way and the Wrong Way of Leaving Money to Your Children (and Others) - Jeffery L. Condon||Estate Planning Books|
|2009||Cut Your 401(k) Plan Expenses AND Keep More of YOUR Money: Simple steps to cut plan costs, save money, and make monitoring your plan stress free|
Bogleheads.org is an Amazon Associate and may earn from qualifying purchases made through Amazon.com.
- Bogleheads recommended reading
- finiki library
- Libros recomendados, Recommended books (Spanish), Bogleheads® España wiki.
- Diehards Library Book List
- What Investment Books are you currently reading?
- Name the top 5 investment books you have read