Difference between revisions of "Vanguard FTSE Social Index Fund expenses"
m (added benchmark column to table)
m (Blbarnitz moved page Vanguard FTSE Social Index fund expenses to Vanguard FTSE Social Index Fund expenses)
Revision as of 14:23, 15 March 2015
Vanguard FTSE Social Index Fund expenses examines the history of the fund's measurable expenses: the management fees][note 1] and the commission ratio, which measures the cost of fund brokerage commission expense.
- Chart:Expense ratio
google drive spreadsheet
- The higher than average turnover in 2005 was due to a change in the fund's tracking index.
- The Fund CR (Commission Ratio) is derived by dividing the brokerage commissions paid by the fund into a fund's average net assets. Brokerage commission expense is the only transaction expense that can be quantified. Additional transaction costs, such as spread costs and market impact costs, must be estimated. See table for data, derived from annual reports and EDGAR NSAR filings:
(View Google Spreadsheet in browser, then File --> Download as to download the file.)
Note: If the spreadsheet is blank, select a different sheet, then back to that sheet. The image will be refreshed.
- The fund has tracked two indexes in its history:
- Calvert Social Index through December 16, 2005.
- FTSE4Good US Select Index thereafter.