Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-US Small-Cap Index Fund expenses
|Vanguard Fund Info|
|FTSE All-World ex-US Small-Cap Index|
Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-US Small-Cap Index Fund expenses examines the history of the fund's measurable expenses: the management fees[note 1] and the commission ratio, which measures the cost of fund brokerage commission expense.
|Year||Investor ER||Admiral ER||ETF ER||Turnover||Fund CR%
Transaction fee history
- The fund imposed an 0.75% transaction fee on both purchases and redemptions of Investor shares from inception (April 02, 2009) through 2011.
- The fund imposed an 0.50% transaction fee on both purchases and redemptions of Investor shares during 2012.
- The fund imposed an 0.25% transaction fee on both purchases and redemptions of Investor shares during 2013.
- The fund transaction fee on Investor Shares was rescinded in 2014.
- Chart:Expense ratio
google drive spreadsheet
- The Fund CR (Commission Ratio) is derived by dividing the brokerage commissions paid by the fund into a fund's average net assets. Brokerage commission expense is the only transaction expense that can be quantified. Additional transaction costs, such as spread costs and market impact costs, must be estimated. See table for data, derived from annual reports and EDGAR NSAR filings:
(View Google Spreadsheet in browser, then File --> Download as to download the file.)
Note: If the spreadsheet is blank, select a different sheet, then back to that sheet. The image will be refreshed.
- The fund tracks the FTSE Global ex U.S. Small Cap Index.