Talk:Convertible security

From Bogleheads
Revision as of 17:59, 25 January 2014 by LadyGeek (talk | contribs) (LadyGeek moved page User talk:LadyGeek/Convertible security to Talk:Convertible security without leaving a redirect: Page developed (draft form).)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Recommend changing article name to Convertible security to match case of intro and to follow Naming conventions (plurals).--Peculiar Investor 07:32, 25 January 2014 (CST)

I renamed the page. As a check, Convertible bonds are normally referred to in the plural sense and we have a similar page as Debt security. --LadyGeek 11:09, 25 January 2014 (CST)