Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 03:32, 1 April 2021 -140 Backdoor Roth →Definitions: removed reference to After-tax rollover to tax-deferred, as that is not permitted. See https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc413 current
- 13:47, 30 March 2021 +134 m Backdoor Roth →Cautions: minor clarifications under "Cautions"
- 12:48, 30 March 2021 +109 m Backdoor Roth →Contribute: Clarify why you might want to convert in a different year than when the contribution is made.
- 00:40, 27 December 2020 +336 m Backdoor Roth Add note that "Backdoor Roth" is not an IRS term. Clarify the eligibility requirements.
- 04:06, 8 November 2019 +232 m Required Minimum Distribution vs annuitization →External links: Add indirect link to information on why RMDs are required to be completed before Roth Conversions are done for the year
- 04:02, 8 November 2019 +233 m Roth IRA conversion →External links: Add link to indirect reference of IRS Regs for explanation of why RMDs need to be completed before Roth Conversions are done
- 23:21, 17 January 2019 -36 m Roth IRA conversion correct the terminology involving "backdoor Roth IRA" (which doesn't exist) and "nondeductible Traditional IRA"
- 00:08, 4 January 2019 +8 Backdoor Roth clarify "mutually independent"
- 23:49, 3 January 2019 +156 Backdoor Roth alimony must be taxable to contribute it to an IRA; Mention that Backdoor Roth and Mega Backdoor Roth do not impact each other.
- 03:51, 3 January 2019 +9 m User:Celia/Backdoor Roth Split opening paragraph up so it is more readable
- 04:03, 2 January 2019 +304 User:Celia/Backdoor Roth Replace first paragraph with better opening description, suggested by member Ben Mathew
- 00:17, 2 January 2019 0 m User:Celia/Backdoor Roth fix the year in the date that footnotes were recently accessed
- 00:01, 2 January 2019 +818 User:Celia/Backdoor Roth change Example 3 and 3b to have the Inherited IRA be part of a previous backdoor Roth
- 14:51, 1 January 2019 +255 User:Celia/Backdoor Roth clarification, discuss where basis is found for an Inherited IRA
- 06:19, 1 January 2019 +1,891 User:Celia/Backdoor Roth improve section on how to enter data into tax software (by members Crit and tfb)
- 16:07, 31 December 2018 +377 Inheriting an IRA →Inherited IRA with a basis: separate 2 situations when inheriting from spouse: Take IRA as one's own vs. Take as an Inherited IRA
- 19:03, 30 December 2018 +553 User:Celia/Backdoor Roth qualify the age restriction (70.5) while clarifying who is eligible; change "earned income (compensation)" to "compensation" and add the IRS defn to defns
- 14:37, 27 December 2018 +543 User:Celia/Backdoor Roth Address making contributions up to the following April 15 (for filing deadline)
- 04:27, 26 December 2018 +21 User:Celia/Backdoor Roth Move some images to the correct example. Remove formatting for the examples to be given entries in the TOC since the TOC is already too long. Also it is unlikely anyone will go directly to example "x" until they've read all the examples.
- 03:04, 26 December 2018 +206 Talk:Jim Dahle →possible typo?: new section