Join the Discussion: Setting up a Polish Chapter on Bogleheads Forum

Non-US Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements.
Topic Author
zip

Join the Discussion: Setting up a Polish Chapter on Bogleheads Forum

Post by zip »

Hello!

I'm a new user on the Bogleheads forum and I would like to raise the issue of setting up a Polish chapter on this forum.

I would like to add that even if I am unable to find any Polish member interested in such a chapter, I still want to try to establish a Polish chapter because I see a growing interest in this topic.

As a Pole living outside the United States, I believe that it would be a great idea to have a chapter for Polish Bogleheads. Such a chapter could help us exchange information, ideas, and experiences related to investing in Poland, where there are its own specificities and challenges.

Therefore, I would like to start a discussion on the establishment of a Polish chapter and hear the opinions of other Polish Bogleheads on this topic. I hope that someone from Poland will join us, share my interests, and help us create something that will contribute to the development of the Bogleheads community in Poland.

Looking forward to your responses!