What are some of the best grills under $750? | First time buyer

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
YERER01

What are some of the best grills under $750? | First time buyer

Post by YERER01 »

The grill must have side burner for occasional outdoor cooking. It should also be easy to use. We live in the suburbs so outdoor space is not an issue.

Edit:
It looks like I may need to increase my budget to get a decent grill. How much do I need to spend to get the "Toyota Camry" equivalent of a grill, i.e. something that does its job well but not fancy.

Edit 2:
What do you think about this? It is a bit more than I like to spend but, given the comments here, it appears I may need to spend more.
Genesis E-335 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Black with Side Burner https://www.homedepot.com/p/Weber-Genes ... /319216480
Last edited by YERER01 on Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
brennok

Re: What are some of the best grills under $750? | First time buyer

Post by brennok »

Under $750 doesn’t go very far in grills these days if looking for liquid propane. Weber and Napoleon are two of the more well reviewed brands. Weber you aren’t going to find a side burner for that price though. Napoleon has a series that is called Freestyle which has a side burner in your price range. Broil King are supposed to be decent also, but not that familiar with their lineup.

You might also consider a $650-$700 grill and something like the Coleman 2 burner camping stove. It might give you better options getting a separate side burner of some sort.
DoubleComma

Post by DoubleComma »

Used Weber from Craigslist or FB Marketplace.

You’ll find a gem for <$500, then replace the grates and flavorizers and you’ll be set.
jnw

Post by jnw »

DoubleComma wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:24 am Used Weber from Craigslist or FB Marketplace.

You’ll find a gem for <$500, then replace the grates and flavorizers and you’ll be set.
This. You can find them for $100-200 even.. Weber Spirit or Weber Genesis. Get Weber, they are generally built better than the rest. They have a ceramic finish that lasts like forever.
Topic Author
YERER01

Post by YERER01 »

It looks like I may need to increase my budget to get a decent grill. How much do I need to spend to get the "Toyota Camry" equivalent of a grill, i.e. something that does its job well but not fancy.
Last edited by YERER01 on Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
eaglesfly

Post by eaglesfly »

I recommend a Weber. We have had ours for about 20 years now and only replaced the grates and flavorizer bars once or maybe twice? I don't remember. Still going strong and we still love the size and function of it.
bob60014

Post by bob60014 »

Weber. You may spend a few dollars more up front, but for something that will easily last 15-20 years it's a no brainer.
Jack FFR1846

Post by Jack FFR1846 »

I did way too much research before buying my last grill. My quest was to understand steel that rusts out in a couple years and non-magnetic stainless that can easily last 10 years.

First, the cost over time is the same. A real stainless grill will cost 7 to 10 times what the same one in steel costs. Don't get conned by grills at sears that are magnetic stainless. They will rust. A real stainless one will be well over $1000. Here's the downside. A lot of the parts are still steel and can rust and will need to be replaced over time. With a $2000 grill, you'll buy $100 worth of parts after 3 years because the grill cost you a boat ton of money.

In the end, we bought a cheap steel grill. It lasted a few years then got thrown onto my steel scrap trailer and my father in law gave us his for some reason.

When you look at steel grills, get what you need, not the one that looks like a Cadillac Escalade with too many burners and you'd expect it probably self drives with all wheel drive. The thing is going in the trash in 2-3 years, so buy knowing that.
Bogle: Smart Beta is stupid
Quick

Post by Quick »

Check out Napoleon Grills. Very happy with mine. If I recall I picked it up during a "Fathers Day" sale.

https://www.napoleon.com/en/us/grills
fishmonger

Post by fishmonger »

Weber Spirit. A lot of people get convinced they need a Genesis, but really how often are you gonna need to cook 30+ burgers at once? We've had a 3 burner Spirit for 10+ years and there's never been a time where I wish I had a larger grill.

I would apply the same logic to your thought about "needing" a side burner. I think that's the most under used feature on grills - will you really be using it regularly, or would it just be "nice to have?" I'd be willing to bet that side burners on average get used a couple of times a year at most
wilked

Post by wilked »

DoubleComma wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:24 am Used Weber from Craigslist or FB Marketplace.

This

OP if you give me nearest city I can recommend a couple. Weber parts are readily available so easy to refurbish.

As an example, I live near Boston. Here's two:
https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/hsh/d ... 22797.html
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/for/d ... 27912.html
tm3

Post by tm3 »

Gas: Weber Spirit
Charcoal: Weber Kettle
Key to Victory: Thermapen

Outcome far more dependent on the skill of the chef than the tool.
andypanda

Post by andypanda »

www.homedepot.com/p/Weber-Spirit-E-330- ... /206502538

It's the least expensive one I could find on line with a side burner using my saved favorites from last year. But I'm only beginning my second cup of coffee.-

We have an old Weber kettle and a tabletop Q200(?) I traded an old custom 11' surf rod I had taking up space for it and also got a small stereo system and an Empire turntable from the olden days.

Ace Hardware assembles and delivers Weber for free around here. Last summer we/I bought my stepson & family a housewarming gift after they moved into their new 1984 one-owner 3k sq.ft. house on 5+ acres.

I picked out a Weber Genesis SP-E-335 3 Burner Liquid Propane Grill Black (I'll save you the trouble of looking it up. $1429.)

My stepson is a grilling fool and he'd worn out his last cheap propane grill. They have two little boys and he coaches two teams and runs a fantasy football league, etc. His first comment about the new one - "I've never even seen a grill this nice before."
anil686

Post by anil686 »

Weber spirit 3 burner has worked great for me for now close to 15 years. Occasionally replace the flavorizer bars but that is pretty much it outside of cleaning. Love my grill. Had a more expensive grill with a side burner before this one and had problems with the starter, the quality was not great and the cooking very uneven. The Weber does not have a side burner but is outstanding at what it does. I have got into the habit of just cooking vegetables or what I would be cooking on the side burner indoors. Hope that helps….
BobTexas

Post by BobTexas »

Another vote for Weber. They last forever, and parts are readily available
michaeljc70

Post by michaeljc70 »

Maybe I am an outlier, but I prefer a non-gas grill.

Pretty much all the grills I like don't have side burners. They are typically only on gas grills which I don't particularly like. If you give up the side burner, it opens up a lot of other options. I bought an induction burner that I keep outside (in a cabinet) for when I need it. You can also put pots right on the grill or even on top of the closed grill lid if you don't need a ton of heat.

I currently have 2 smart grills and won't go back to a dumb grill. I like being able to monitor them on my phone especially on longer cooks (like 8 hours for a pork shoulder). I currently have a Masterbuilt 560 and Akorn Auto Kamado. I like them both. They both get up to 750 degrees and both go low enough to smoke. I also like the Recteq Bullseye pellet grill which can get up to 750 degrees (or 1000 degrees on the Deluxe). I like cooking with lump charcoal. Most pellet grills don't get hot enough to sear well other than the Bullseye.

Weber grills do last a long time but need to have internal parts replaced over time. There are a lot of new innovations that come to grills and I don't need or want one to last 20 years.
hunoraut

Post by hunoraut »

You will never find a bad word against Weber.

Your main decision is the means of cooking. If you want the highest heat, and lowest price, but with a smidgen more work involved, get a charcoal kettle and a charcoal “chimney”. Charcoal also has an inherent flavor that is hard to beag.

If you want ease of use, look at gas/propane or electric. A good gas/propane can get hotter than electric…but in the cold it loses performance.

After you decide on that, how much you pay within the Weber range is mostly about size and nice to have features like side tables and stuff.

Side tables are extremely handy for prep, storing finished food, tools and accessories. That said, you could also buy a standalone table.

For the non-grilling outdoor cooking part, you can simply buy a butane stove (iwatani is the best), or an electric/induction stove (ikea sells them). both are $100 or a bit under.

Ive owned multiple weber charcoal kettles, smokers, electric grill, gas grill, and hybrid charcoal-gas grill. For most people, i recommend getting a gas one within your budget.
mhc

Post by mhc »

Since this is your first one, I recommend that you go to Home Depot or Lowes and buy one that looks good to you. You can learn what you like, size requirements, .... Once you get all your needs figured out, buy your dream grill.

You may change your mind later and decide you prefer a charcoal grill or a big green egg. I go back and forth on preferring gas for a while and then charcoal for a while (I have both).

The size you need may change with time. I would not put $750+ into my first grill. Buy something cheap until you are sure what you want.

I have a gas grill, charcoal grill, and smoker on my back patio.
52% TSM, 23% TISM, 24.5% TBM, 0.5% cash
Greywolf

Post by Greywolf »

I currently have a 4 burner propane Nexgrill with a side burner that I bought at Home Depot on sale around fathers day a couple of years ago. That replaced another Nexgrill that lasted 5 or 6 years. I store my grill in the garage when not in use.

Buying on sale, I can get 4 or 5 of these grills for the price of a Weber.
I do have a Weber charcoal kettle grill that I like.
We do use the side burner occasionally to fry fish and other things outside.
brennok

Post by brennok »

YERER01 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:00 am It looks like I may need to increase my budget to get a decent grill. How much do I need to spend to get the "Toyota Camry" equivalent of a grill, i.e. something that does it's job well but not fancy.
Not sure where you are, but check your local Home Depot and Lowes. This time of year they start to go on clearance since new models are coming out. I know slickdeals has reported several Weber Genesis models on clearance. I would also see if you have any specialty grill stores locally to go in and look at them in person.

Costco also has a Weber Genesis II with side burner for $1099 online, but possibly lower IIRC in the stores. I think my local one was selling it for $899 on clearance. It is the older model, but cheaper what the newer ones go for now by several hundred dollars.

The Spirit line by Genesis is essentially their entry level made in China. The Genesis line would be their Camry level line. Napoleon is made in Canada the Freestyle line is their entry level, and they have a 365SB model that has what you want for $649. I am not sure the quality of the Freestyle. They are more difficult to find in person at least locally here unless you are looking at their high end models.

You could look at something like Charbroil. They are decent grills, but I wouldn't expect to get them to last as long as the Napoleon or Weber. If anything it might be a way to start to see if you use it often enough to upgrade since it looks like they offer a 3 burner with side burner for $349. It would be cheap to start with and if you use it to it dies it will give you a better idea what other features you might need.
andypanda

Post by andypanda »

fwiw re: Nexgrill brands from www.smokedbbqsource.com/nexgrill-reviews/

"Before we start our deep dive into Nexgrill, we need to take a moment to talk about their range. Confusingly, Nexgrill isn’t the only brand-name you’ll see them advertised under. The same grills are also sold under the Grill Master, Member’s Mark, Jenn-Air, and even Kitchen-Aid brands.

So if you’re in a Lowe’s thinking that the Grillmaster 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner looks an awful lot like the Nexgrill 4-Burner Gas Grill in Black with Side Burner, it’s because it’s basically the same grill with a palette swap."
iamlucky13

Post by iamlucky13 »

YERER01 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:04 pm Edit:
Meaning a grill equivalent to what typical households buy? Maybe $300? Certainly that's the price ballpark of the majority of the rows and rows that go on display in front of the home improvement stores every spring.

I don't grill frequently, and still have the first gas grill we bought around a decade ago not long after we moved into our first house (it gets stored in the garage for winter). It was $200 or so at Lowes for a 3-burner grill with a side burner.

It looks nice enough, with a brushed stainless steel finish on the lid, but even using it a few times each summer, I'm pretty aware of its limitations. The burner control is poor - the knobs have 180 degrees of travel, but only maybe the last 10 degrees actually affect the flame. The heating is uneven, it is moderately prone to grease flare ups, and I feel like it should be capable of achieving a better sear on high.

But when I want to cook something with that grilled flavor and texture, it does so adequately and despite its drawbacks, it's still better than the gas grill my parents had when I was younger. Honestly, it might be a bit generous to compare it to a Camry. More like the base trims of previous generations of Kia SUV's, before they started trying to get past the reputation of being functional but rough around the edges.

I would like to upgrade to a higher level trim Camry for a better experience. The Wirecutter agrees with those who say that means a Weber Spirit or similar. My brother-in-law also has a Weber, and I definitely credit his burgers, steaks, etc as better than mine, although I know at least some of it comes down to experience. I'm not sure it's in the budget for this year, but eventually.

As an aside, I'm vaguely aware that grills can go well beyond Camry-style options. I happened to notice last time I was in the local Do-It Center (a chain of franchise home improvement/hardware stores) that they've decided not to bother competing with the big box stores for their grill selection. They're only selling the premium brands this year. One of their charcoal grills (a Big Green Egg mounted in a large countertop style sand) was $5000!!! I guess that's the Mercedes G-class. Their gas grills seemed to start at $2,000 and up, so perhaps that's a BMW X-series. Those are definitely not in my budget.
barreg

Post by barreg »

Our 21 yr old Weber Genesis Silver B is still doing great. I've replaced the flavorizer bars twice and just replaced the burners, but that's about it. Parts are readily available. During that time, my father in law has churned through a cheapo (Charbroil?) grill every 3 years or so
bloom2708

Post by bloom2708 »

Kettle style grill, chimney starter and a bag of charcoal.

No need to spend $750. I got a Weber grill for $10 on Craigslist. Was barely used.
Hoosier CPA

Post by Hoosier CPA »

Used Weber is the way to go. We bought a 1997 Genesis 3 burner about 8 years or so ago and it's been great. $150. Was in almost mint condition other than a bit on rusting on the flavorizer bars. Replaced those with stainless. Replaced the grates last summer with stainless also. Absolutely love it.
like2read

Post by like2read »

Another vote for Weber. I think we're going on year 25 for our Weber Spirit grill. Put under a cover after each use. Stored in our sunroom each winter. Replaced The flavorizer bars every four years or so. The grills once. And the gas jet tubes a couple of times. The frame is fine. No need to replace. And it works great.
wilked

Post by wilked »

While we're talking grills, I always like to share this FYI

https://www.weber.com/US/en/blog/tips-t ... 31072.html

The peeling you might see on the inside of the cover....it ain't paint :D
twh

Post by twh »

Buy a Weber once or buy a non-Weber multiple times. If it lives in a harsh climate, get the stainless steel Weber. And, you will also be able to get parts. I've never had to get a new Weber because the old one gave up.
DoubleComma

Post by DoubleComma »

YERER01 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:00 am It looks like I may need to increase my budget to get a decent grill. How much do I need to spend to get the "Toyota Camry" equivalent of a grill, i.e. something that does its job well but not fancy.
Here’s the other thing, ditch the side burner. They are far more of a novelty item than useful. I’m sure 10 people will tell me they use there’s all the time, but the overwhelming majority never get used. This will save a bit of you budget.

But to repeat my first response, a used Weber is the best option, hands down.
michaeljc70

Post by michaeljc70 »

I was just at Costco and the Weber genesis is $899 if you decide to go that route and want new.

OP, I'd decide what kind of fuel I want for the grill and then what size grill I need and that will narrow it down quite a bit.
kabob

Post by kabob »

Char-Broil - Classic Series™ 3 Burner Gas Grill - on Sale $160
Have had this one 10ys+ which replaced the previous CharrBroil the lasted 15+ yrs...
Use it at least 3 times/wk usually more, why messup the kitchen&stove when the Charbroil's right on the Deck.
Not for the GrandYard party, but more than nuff for 6+ easily & perfect for convenient quick daily use.
(and Yes,as mentioned, no needfor side burner)

But be forewarned - Charbroil's ARE Hot! For Charbroilin! and Good at it! (not for slow roastin, etc)
Charbroiled steak, chicken, porkchops - just one cocktail away!
It's been a ritual for wife & I for 20+yrs SunDayEve...
Charbroiled Steak & Salad + Bottla WIne) to start the WorkWeek!

TheFullCharBroil Link -> https://www.charbroil.com/classic-serie ... -463773717
Kept easily accessed on the Deck, semiprotected & covered with reasonable generic grillcover.
( Burners don't last 5yr as advertised, 2-3yr only, as we use our's ALOT!
Last edited by kabob on Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
andypanda

Post by andypanda »

I just saw this one on line while looking for something else. Crazy, but nice.
KALAMAZOO K1000HS FREESTANDING HYBRID FIRE GRILL WITH SIDE BURNER

Among all the other amazing cooking features there are "Two Hybrid Fire Grilling Drawers for wood and charcoal"

https://kalamazoogourmet.com/products/k ... lsrc=aw.ds

And only $41,375.
Topic Author
YERER01

Post by YERER01 »

andypanda wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:46 pm I just saw this one on line while looking for something else. Crazy, but nice.
KALAMAZOO K1000HS FREESTANDING HYBRID FIRE GRILL WITH SIDE BURNER

Among all the other amazing cooking features there are "Two Hybrid Fire Grilling Drawers for wood and charcoal"

https://kalamazoogourmet.com/products/k ... lsrc=aw.ds

And only $41,375.
Don't you think that is too cheap??
andypanda

Post by andypanda »

It makes a $900 grill look downright miserly. :mrgreen:
michaeljc70

Post by michaeljc70 »

Gas grilling is the easiest. It is also the least flexible and offers the least amount of flavor. If you want something charcoal that is fairly simple, the Masterbuilt Gravity line comes in 3 sizes. Basically, a hopper holds almost a whole bag of charcoal. As it burns, more charcoal automatically feeds. There is an ash bin you can easily empty. It has wifi and a smartphone app and comes with a probe (that shows in the app). The startup time to get to 500 degrees is probably around 10 minutes so about the same as a gas grill I think. These grills will not last 20 years like a Weber. They are not junk, but they are also not heirlooms. But hey, for $500 if you get 5 years out of a grill I wouldn't complain.

Pellet grills are also easy, but like I said above, most are terrible at searing.

Gas grills won't let you really smoke/cook low and slow. Yes, you can put in smoke tubes and stuff, but it isn't the same and they are generally not insulated and burn through a lot of gas. I view gas grills as a way to cook outside similar to inside without heating up the house. I used gas grills exclusively for many years. Now I appreciate being able to slowly cook ribs/pork shoulder/brisket and the flavor from charcoal and wood chunks. Both my charcoal grills (mostly due to the fans) will be up to temp as fast as a gas grill.

If you are just going to cook burgers or chicken on a Tuesday night, a gas grill will be fine. How you approach cooking is probably a good indicator of how you should approach grilling. If you want fast/simple/easy meals gas is the way to go. If you go more elaborate, consider other options.

As a side note, there is a guy on YouTube named Tom Horsman that does grill videos. He has over 50 grills of every type. I was almost kicked out of the house for having 3 grills....
Starfish

Post by Starfish »

YERER01 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:00 am It looks like I may need to increase my budget to get a decent grill. How much do I need to spend to get the "Toyota Camry" equivalent of a grill, i.e. something that does its job well but not fancy.
I have a 50$ propane grill, now 200$. We have often 10 guests or more and I have no problem with it.
https://www.bbqguys.com/cuisinart/chefs ... LHEALw_wcB

Ps: I also have a 300$ acorn smoker and a cheap home depot charcoal grill. All together might get to 750$ today.
rockstar

Post by rockstar »

bloom2708 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:03 pm Kettle style grill, chimney starter and a bag of charcoal.

No need to spend $750. I got a Weber grill for $10 on Craigslist. Was barely used.
This is what I do or a camp stove. Gotta love charcoal. Good deals on it at Costco, but it's a seasonal item.

My best steaks come from the Sous Vide. You can now get 20k btu burners on a camp stove, so you can better sear steaks with one. And you don't have to worry about setting off the fire alarms.

What's the OP cooking?

Maybe that want to try smoking instead.
Topic Author
YERER01

Post by YERER01 »

Thank you everyone for your feedback!!

I was watching this video earlier today https://youtu.be/9-g9gaPHw1A and it seems grilling is a complicated science.
Journeyman510

Post by Journeyman510 »

Weber is the only long lasting grill I ever owned. I tried cheaper alternatives that just ended up costing me more.

My current Weber is 12 years old and still going strong.
Topic Author
YERER01

Post by YERER01 »

.... and it seems that I can grill a good steak by

0/ set all burners to high and close the cover
1/ place the steak outside of the refrigerator for 10 minutes to get to room temperature
2/ add salt and black pepper on all sides of the steak
3/ soak it in butter
4/ open the grill and and turn one or two of the burners to medium or low.
5/ place the steak at an angle for 2 minutes on the side of the grill that is still set high
6/ re - angle it at 90° for maximum touch surface for another 2 minutes
7/ flip the steak and redo 5/ and 6/ on this side
8/ move the steak to the low temperature area for a minute on each side.
9/ aim for 125°F for medium rear.

What do you think??
Soon2BXProgrammer

Post by Soon2BXProgrammer »

YERER01 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:04 pm must have side burner for occasional outdoor cooking.
a dedicated $50 propane burner has a lot more btu's then the side burner. Gives lots of options to boil big pots, etc.
Earned 43 (and counting) credit hours of financial planning related education from a regionally accredited university, but I am not your advisor.
averagedude

Post by averagedude »

If I had a gun pointed to my head to cook the best steak possible, I would rely on my $150 Weber kettle grill before I would my $800 gas grill. There are always trade offs regardless of which route you decide to go with.
jnw

Post by jnw »

averagedude wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:15 pm If I had a gun pointed to my head to cook the best steak possible, I would rely on my $150 Weber kettle grill before I would my $800 gas grill. There are always trade offs regardless of which route you decide to go with.
Yeah I love the Weber kettle and Smokey Mountain. I have the 22.5" OTG (One Touch Gold) and the 18.5" WSM. I love smoking or grilling with wood chunks for nice smokey flavor.

I do all my grilling on my Weber Kettle. I do all my smoking/BBQ on WSM. And I do all my outdoor cooking / wok stir fry on my 100K+ BTU Propane Burner.
Beensabu

Post by Beensabu »

First time buyer?

Get a small round thing and char lots of less expensive meat whilst learning how to use fire.

Is there a dog in your life who can benefit from your learning experience?
"The only thing that makes life possible is permanent, intolerable uncertainty; not knowing what comes next." ~Ursula LeGuin
bottlecap

Post by bottlecap »

Weber Genesis fits your bill (except price range). I’ve had mine for almost 12 years with heavy use and it still works great and looks good, despite some unnecessary neglect I put it through. It might make another 12 years. Some of the others mentioned, such as Napoleon, get great reviews, too. Check out the reviews at amazingribs.com.

This is a buy once, cry maybe twice in your lifetime. Unless you can find a deal used that won’t cause you to shed much tears. I would largely stay away from Nexgrill and Charbroil, not necessarily in that order.

JT
WWJBDo

Post by WWJBDo »

Costco does have the Weber there now and it is a great grill. If you don’t go the used route then I would go with the Weber. Grills do have individual quirks (slightly hotter spots, etc) and it takes time to get a solid routine with timing and burner force (high, medium and low) which you will learn to tweak based on outside temperature and if it’s raining. Why take the time to learn all those finer points, and then have to replace the grill with a new one, starting all over again? That’s why one that lasts is worth the money. If you’re handy and want to upgrade/fix an old Weber, go for it. Go with stainless steel parts if possible. Otherwise head to Costco, before they are sold out.
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." Upton Sinclair
mtwhmemn

Post by mtwhmemn »

Used or new Weber. I like to say, “make sure you really like it (Weber) because you’re going to be “stuck” with it for 20 years. I bought a new Spirit about 15 years ago and still like it. I’ve replaced the flavor bars once with better aftermarket ones from eBay. I’ve also replace the grates with higher end OEM cast iron grates. Also, I regreased the valves a couple times. Really easy after watching YouTube video. I don’t cover it (it sets outside on my uncovered deck) because I use it so often and I actually think it is better not to cover it so it doesn’t stay wet and completely dries after rain.
BabaWawa

Post by BabaWawa »

My grilling days are over since I discovered my Blackstone griddle. I now can cook virtually any meal on it, from breakfast eggs bacon and pancakes, to stir fry, to steaks and burgers. I'll never go back and you'll be way under your budget. Also cleanup is much easier.
SmileyFace

Post by SmileyFace »

You can get a 2 burner Weber Spirit or under $600 if you don't need much cooking space: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Weber-Spiri ... /203597722
This is what I have - for big parties I break out the Charcoal weber but 95% of the time I am just grilling for a family of 4 and this does the job. I don't need a side burner though - I have those inside.
HawkeyePierce

Post by HawkeyePierce »

I have a 3-burner Weber Spirit. Works just fine for steaks, ribs, pulled pork…