Parking fees at Port Canaveral

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
an_asker

Parking fees at Port Canaveral

Post by an_asker »

I realize I should probably be asking this question over at Flyertalk or CruiseCritic. Oh well...

Does anyone here know if the parking fees at Port Canaveral include taxes or is this the base rate and taxes etc are layered on? I called but got only the automated system that only parroted the $17/day.

Thanks!
Silk McCue

Re: Parking fees at Port Canaveral

Post by Silk McCue »

No idea but if price is your concern there are a number of offsite parking sites with shuttles at rates definitely lower than $17. I certainly wouldn’t hesitate to you use well reviewed offsite parking.

Cheers
vededju

Post by vededju »

I took a 7 day cruise from July 23 - 30 and i got charged $136 (136/17 = 8 136/7 = 19.42). So either they charged $2.42 tax on top of the $17, or i got charged for a full day even if i was only there for partial days (23 and 30).
vededju

Post by vededju »

I read on Port Canaveral site that you are charged for both the day of arrival and day you leave. So in my message above, the answer is that I paid a total of $17 per day. (23rd - 30th is 8 days including day of arrival and date of departure. 8x17 = 136 which was my total bill).