Vanguard mutual fund page

Discuss all general (i.e. non-personal) investing questions and issues, investing news, and theory.
Topic Author
InvestadViceMe

Vanguard mutual fund page

Post by InvestadViceMe »

Does anyone know how to access the “old” mutual fund page on Vanguards site? There used to be an option to select the old format vs the new. That option has been removed according to the two Vanguard representatives I spoke to today.
The old format had name of fund, category,cost,fee,yield,YTD and extended performance.
Thanks
exodusNH

Re: Vanguard mutual fund page

Post by exodusNH »

InvestadViceMe wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:24 pm Does anyone know how to access the “old” mutual fund page on Vanguards site? There used to be an option to select the old format vs the new. That option has been removed according to the two Vanguard representatives I spoke to today.
The old format had name of fund, category,cost,fee,yield,YTD and extended performance.
Thanks
You don't. They removed the old link.

The advisors' site is apparently more useful.
sport

Post by sport »

exodusNH wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:26 pm
InvestadViceMe wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:24 pm Does anyone know how to access the “old” mutual fund page on Vanguards site? There used to be an option to select the old format vs the new. That option has been removed according to the two Vanguard representatives I spoke to today.
Thanks

Can you provide a link to the advisor site? Thanks!
sycamore

Post by sycamore »

sport wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:46 pm
Thanks

Can you provide a link to the advisor site? Thanks!
Even better than a link is a way to find all of Vanguard's sites...

From the Vanguard home page, click on the "PERSONAL INVESTORS" link in the upper left as shown below.
Then click on the "Financial advisors" option.
260chrisb

Post by 260chrisb »

Thanks
Welcome to the forum; the new format has all the information as in the past it's just not formatted the same. I hate it when they change the site and liked the old format!
jebmke

Post by jebmke »

There are multiple threads on this subject.
Don't trust me, look it up. https://www.irs.gov/forms-instructions-and-publications
Topic Author
InvestadViceMe

Post by InvestadViceMe »

Thanks for the comments…will try. Too bad the Vanguard representative’s didn’t have this information.
sport

Post by sport »

sycamore wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:59 pm Even better than a link is a way to find all of Vanguard's sites...

From the Vanguard home page, click on the "PERSONAL INVESTORS" link in the upper left as shown below.
Then click on the "Financial advisors" option.
Thank you. That gives some much better views of the data.
celia

Post by celia »

InvestadViceMe wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:24 pm Does anyone know how to access the “old” mutual fund page on Vanguards site?
Sounds like you want the old “user interface” (as the techies call it). To see things the old way:
My Accounts > Balances and Holdings

To see things the new way (formatted for cell phones):
Accounts > Account Overview

You can toggle back and forth if you remember this. But the old user interface has several links where you suddenly see things with the new user interface (and strange fonts, IMO). The whole thing is a work in progress and changes when we aren’t looking.
:oops: LOL
Doom&Gloom

Post by Doom&Gloom »

celia wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:54 pm
InvestadViceMe wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:24 pm Does anyone know how to access the “old” mutual fund page on Vanguards site?
Sounds like you want the old “user interface” (as the techies call it). To see things the old way:

To see things the new way (formatted for cell phones):
Accounts > Account Overview

You can toggle back and forth if you remember this. But the old user interface has several links where you suddenly see things with the new user interface (and strange fonts, IMO). The whole thing is a work in progress and changes when we aren’t looking.
:oops: LOL
Well, then things could be worse.

Excuse me while I go count my blessings.
rob

Post by rob »

celia wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:54 pm Sounds like you want the old “user interface” (as the techies call it). To see things the old way:
This page has changed for weeks or more, at least for me - the older balances and holdings is gone and replaced with the L A R G E font version with no grid.
| Rob | Its a dangerous business going out your front door. - J.R.R.Tolkien
Blue456

Post by Blue456 »

I use Fidelity research page :D
mkc

Post by mkc »

Blue456 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:07 am I use Fidelity research page :D
Except that doesn't work for funds that you can't buy at Fidelity, such as Wellington Admiral or Wellesley Admiral.
grok87

Post by grok87 »

Thanks

if you like the advisor's site, you may also like the institutional site
https://institutional.vanguard.com/fund ... ReturnsNAV
cheers,
grok
RIP Mr. Bogle.