Share your Net Worth Regression

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills.
AerialWombat

Re: Share your Net Worth Regression

Post by AerialWombat »

deleted
Last edited by AerialWombat on Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This post is a work of fiction. Any similarity to real financial advice is purely coincidental.
HMSVictory

Post by HMSVictory »

CletusCaddy wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:49 pm At beginning of this year I was at
$2.1M investments
$0.6M home equity
$70k car equity
=
$2.7M net worth

As of today I am at
$1.6M investments
$1.0M home equity
$70k car equity
=
$2.7M net worth

Best performing assets have been:
Bay Area house
Saving bonds
Utilities
Luxury SUV
What kind of SUV is it that you have?
Stay the course!
financeguy88

Post by financeguy88 »

Estimated down around 10 to 12% from $14m to $12.5m. My equity exposure was only around 20% to 25% but was overweight big cap tech and so is down much more than the market. We also had some big some big expenses. It sucks to see the gains disappear, but sitting on about 30% in cash as I sold some things and had a windfall bonus at the end of the year that I only partially invested. The rest is in real estate or credit funds. So far, I’ve only done tax loss harvesting, so swapping xyz big cap tech stock that’s down 40% for another one.

Its clearly a better time to buy stocks now than 6 months ago, on the other hand in old enough to remember 2000 and 2009 crashes and the market took 2.5 to 3 years to get back to prior highs. I think this correction will look more like that so I am not feeling the fomo to invest right now. I’m thinking that with the fed continuing to tighten the money supply and the consumer getting hit on oil and food inflation, it’s going to be an uphill battle for a bit. If I start to see more companies actually failing and not getting bailed out by the government, I’ll be more constructive on the markets.
CletusCaddy

Post by CletusCaddy »

HMSVictory wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 7:14 am
CletusCaddy wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:49 pm At beginning of this year I was at
$2.1M investments
$0.6M home equity
$70k car equity
=
$2.7M net worth

As of today I am at
$1.6M investments
$1.0M home equity
$70k car equity
=
$2.7M net worth

Best performing assets have been:
Bay Area house
Saving bonds
Utilities
Luxury SUV
What kind of SUV is it that you have?
Volvo XC90 hybrid
Walkure

Post by Walkure »

crowdcast wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:10 pm For the first time in my life, I sold and went 80% to cash and paid off my mortgage.

This one feels different than dotcom, 2008, or COVID, primarily because I think inflation is the devil. I'm sitting on the sidelines until after the next rate hike.
Why would you prioritize paying off a mortgage as inflation persists and real rates are rising? Doesn't it make more sense to dump it in TIPS or something and pay it off later in less valuable dollars?
crowdcast

Post by crowdcast »

Walkure wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:19 am Why would you prioritize paying off a mortgage as inflation persists and real rates are rising? Doesn't it make more sense to dump it in TIPS or something and pay it off later in less valuable dollars?
On mortgage: Because that freed up $3,600 a month in obligated mortgage payments over the next couple of decades. For me, this move snipped away any chains to a job, business, or creditor. I can quit whatever I am doing today, the market could crash by 80%, and I could live to 100 yrs in complete comfort and security. The way I look at it, the market 20-21 COVID-craziness has gifted me a free house. It may not be optimal, but it feels sensational!

On Cash vs TIPS: Rates are rising and will probably keep rising for the remainder of the year. Markets are falling and, in my judgement, have at least another 10-15% to go. (Especially in a business environment in which I think a recession and consequent layoffs is highly probable in the next 12-18 months). I don't intend to stay in cash, but with both bond and equity asset classes falling at the same time, I'm going to wait it out until the Fed starts signaling stability. Is it market timing? Yes. Will I get back in at exactly the right moment? No, but I won't get it completely wrong either, and hopefully side step much of the decline.
andypanda

Post by andypanda »

I honestly don't know. Taxable account down $350k since the beginning of the year. Haven't checked our 457's, 403b or 401k. Fwiw, we have pensions and SSA retirement. I start my RMDs this year and she starts hers in 4 or 5 years.

In addition, or in subtraction, we have just spent $31k on Wolf PVC replacement decks (contracted with down payment last June), $11k on two custom oversize replacement sliding doors (yes, they are that nice, with blinds) to two of the 3 deck structures, and are currently having the first of two bathrooms gutted - and the larger of the two rearranged - and redone with nice tile, vanities, fixtures, walls, everything. We didn't go all out, but they're going to run $60k and take two months. I made a fistful of money when I sold my historic district home two years ago after owning it 40 years, so that's taking care of the renovations even after paying off her mortgage, etc.

Her house was built with thrift in mind in 1995 when my wife and her late husband didn't have any money and bought 2 acres surrounded on 3 sides by open rolling woods inhabited by lots of deer, turkey, etc. She had a new quality roof put on not long ago and HardiePlank siding installed. And the woods are still pristine, so we decided to stay when we married in '18. (She has been known to claim I only married her for the detached 3-car garage her husband built the year before he died of cancer.)

Meanwhile, she gave her 30-something son and wife and 2 little grandsons $120k of her money to help with the down payment on a larger house. They found one owner 1984 home on 5.5 acres, 4 bed/2.5 bath/garage etc. The seller is the friend of a friend who is moving to a over-55 community and is having trouble getting the new place finished and timing the sale of the old house. It's easily worth $600k to $650k, but he sold it to them for
$500k and can rent it for up to 4 months. They closed last week.

What the heck, I'm into my early 70s and we aren't close to broke yet. I love spending money sometimes.

I think I have heat stroke today after 4 hours on the beach. We're on Ocracoke this week and will bring the family back in July. You really have to watch the 3- and 6-year-olds in ocean, but they were good last year.
TopherM1

Post by TopherM1 »

Net Worth up about 17% YOY, mostly driven by no debt and paid off real estate
401K down about 14%
Brokerage up about 7.5%
nic3456

Post by nic3456 »

theorist wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 9:48 am We are down 641k in liquid investments this year, * after * including contributions. Not fun! (I don’t include our house value; we don’t plan to sell and it is hard to value accurately, though I could use “Zillow” and “Redfin”).
Zillow has my house at ~$715K, while Redfin has it at ~$424K lol (we paid $430 in 2016)

Realistically its probably $650-700k
theorist

Post by theorist »

nic3456 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:26 am
theorist wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 9:48 am We are down 641k in liquid investments this year, * after * including contributions. Not fun! (I don’t include our house value; we don’t plan to sell and it is hard to value accurately, though I could use “Zillow” and “Redfin”).
Zillow has my house at ~$715K, while Redfin has it at ~$424K lol (we paid $430 in 2016)

Realistically its probably $650-700k
We live in a VHCOL area and the values quoted at those sites for our house are in the few million range, but we aren’t going to sell anytime in the foreseeable future. We still owe a little on a 2.25% mortgage, though.

I’m optimistic that we can ride out whatever is to come without too much angst, and it will reset the market from the low expectations we’d been hearing so much about in the last few months.
srblanco7

Post by srblanco7 »

Investable assets down approximately 17% YTD (-$970k). Not enough (yet) to postpone on 2023 ER plans.
AnnetteLouisan

Post by AnnetteLouisan »

I’m accustomed to seeing my net worth after taxes and expenses rise between $17-24k per month (which just seems crazy, but ok). Obviously, this year has been different. My portfolio is lower by around $80k. My bank accounts thank god are up because somehow I still have like $9-10k going into them per month on top of what flows into my tax deferred investment accounts. The value of my home is up by about $50k according to streeteasy. Emotionally, I have been totally numb all year to what is going on. I keep investing, more in equities this year than previously. Remember how Marx said workers are alienated from their labor? I think I’m alienated from my capital.

I received my tax refund though. That’s good.
Last edited by AnnetteLouisan on Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GAAP

Post by GAAP »

Net worth is too much trouble with too little meaning for me to track it. The house is worth a lot more for now since I'm living in one of those insane market areas -- who knows what it will be worth in 6 months. The IRAs are down obviously. I've read that I could sell my truck for more than I paid a couple of years ago, and the other vehicles are also probably worth more than they were two years ago.

I'm retired, don't carry debt, on a multi-year Roth conversion plan -- so what exactly would net worth tell me?

I was amused by the thread title however.
“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.” ― Bruce Lee
ipabrewer

Post by ipabrewer »

In my 20 year of tracking my investments, the NW regressed in 2 years: 2008 from 53k to 51k and in 2018, from 688k to 684k. Most likely 2022 will be the 3rd year. Down about 20%, to about1.2M
Normchad

Post by Normchad »

I’m down right at 20% now……
ProsperGoalzz

Post by ProsperGoalzz »

racy wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:28 pm
I've (nerdily) tracked my monthly net worth for 32.3 years and can report: 72% of the months are higher than the previous month. We're currently experiencing some of the 28% months :beer
THIS!

Stay the course 🙂

And thank you for this data. I heart Bogleheads!
slalom

Post by slalom »

Love this thread - commiseration instead of gloating! :mrgreen:

EoY 2021 - $2.14 MM
Today - $1.90 MM
arajeshn

Post by arajeshn »

Ages: 52, 45, 19, 10
100% shares (70% US stocks tracker, 20% World tracker excl US, 10% individual stocks)
Net Worth (Combined) on 31/12/2021: £824,000 ($ 1,115,000 with £/$ at 1.35) excluding house value
Net Worth on 17/6/2022: £761,700 ($ 940,800 with £/$ at 1.24)
Total monthly investing YTD: £34,000
NW change this year: -7.5% including monthly investments YTD/-12% excluding monthly investments

:oops: I was a (US$) millionaire for a few months!!!
1moreyr

Post by 1moreyr »

arajeshn wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:45 am Ages: 52, 45, 19, 10

:oops: I was a (US$) millionaire for a few months!!!
Yea, I was a millionaire 3 times in my accumulation years! (Dang 2000 and 2008!)

I am down about 8% YTD.. I am down 10% in portfolio but up $100K on the home. I usually don't look or care about the home equity. The house is owned and i have no plans on taking cash from it but I do see people counting it here as it is NW.

The other thing that helped reduce the fall was retiring February 2022 and consolidating my DW accounts to Schwab. As we brought over $600k it was converted to cash. I couldn't bring myself to invest it seeing rates going up. Even before it started, I knew bonds would drop with higher rates, stocks would fall as they fed was pushing.. I just didnt expect this much (i know it's not over).

I was more "Market Frozen" than " Market Timing"

i have traveled a ton these first 4 months in new retirement. Hawaii, Florida, New Orleans, Upstate NY. We are heading to the SE USA in July and Colorado in September. All said and done, it will be about $26K this year in travel.

I will continue to travel next year but probably more frugally than this year. The near $500K drop (not counting real estate offset) is starting to wear on me. I've got 30 years to go according to SSA mortality tables and a family history which bodes better than that.

This is the toughest learning in retirement. When you realize income has stopped and "all you have is all you have" ....ESPECIALLY when you enter retirement in a falling market.
egri

Post by egri »

1moreyr wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:14 am
Yea, I was a millionaire 3 times in my accumulation years! (Dang 2000 and 2008!)
Reminds me of a joke a friend of mine who had served in Korea used to tell. He had been a part of the first wave of Americans to reinforce the Pusan Perimeter, and he joked that he had gone to South Korea twice; first when he landed at Pusan and they pushed north, and the second time when the Chinese entered the war and pushed them back below the 38th parallel.
austin757

Post by austin757 »

This thread reminds me of what a loser I am.

A couple years ago age 26, I hit $1 million in investments. Got up to about $1.2m before the market correction.

Now here I am and I am around $1.1m after all this time, despite investing each month. So many people in their 30s have 3-5x what I have and I realize I'll never get there. I am such a loser. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Does it seem like I am on track financially?
Last edited by austin757 on Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Topic Author
Little_Carmine

Post by Little_Carmine »

austin757 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:10 pm This thread reminds me of what a loser I am.

A couple years ago age 26, I hit $1 million in investments. Got up to about $1.2m before the market correction.

Now here I am and I am around $1.1m after all this time, despite investing each month. So many people in their 30s have 3-5x what I have and I realize I'll never get there. I am such a loser. Does anyone else feel the same way?
Woahhh...
The Sacred & the Proprane
Beensabu

Post by Beensabu »

austin757 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:10 pm I am such a loser. Does anyone else feel the same way?
No. How much money I don't have doesn't affect the way I feel about myself.
Yes.
"The only thing that makes life possible is permanent, intolerable uncertainty; not knowing what comes next." ~Ursula LeGuin
stoptothink

Post by stoptothink »

Little_Carmine wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:13 pm
austin757 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:10 pm This thread reminds me of what a loser I am.

Woahhh...
This is a troll right? Very very few of us hit 7-figures before the age of 30.
Jimsad

Post by Jimsad »

stoptothink wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:41 am

Woahhh...
Probably not lawyers and doctors but People in high tech in Silicon Valley / FAANG easily can get to these numbers in their 20s.
Do not think it is a troll
Steve723

Post by Steve723 »

I honestly don't know. There isn't anything I feel like I would action, so why put myself through the emotional pain?

(I have to admit though that from around 2010 to 2021 I was updating my net worth every 3 or 4 months, lol! It's a lot more fun to look at and analyze when it's going up!)
stoptothink

Post by stoptothink »

Jimsad wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:45 am

Woahhh...
Probably not lawyers and doctors but People in high tech in Silicon Valley / FAANG easily can get to these numbers in their 20s.
They certainly can, but there aren't a lot of those people. Hitting 7-figures at 26 is rare, even here.
Last edited by stoptothink on Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Independent George

Post by Independent George »

It was $754k on Jan 1, went up a bit, and now it's right around $650k. Accounting for inflation, it's probably around $600k in 2021 dollars. This is a blip that has barely registered to me.

In 2008, I went from $145k to -$15k. That one hurt.
Topic Author
Little_Carmine

Post by Little_Carmine »

So you're 27-28 and you still have more than $1m? It seems like you will be fine financially, even if you were to stop contributing to your accounts. What am I missing here?

And why should it matter to you if other people your age have more than you? Comparing yourself to other high earners, especially on this forum, is a losing battle my friend. And I have less than half of what you achieved at the same age range.
The Sacred & the Proprane
gamboolman

Post by gamboolman »

I retired effective 1-Feb-21 in HCOL area (Houston Tx)

From 1-Jan-22 to present, our Portfolio is down 11.49%, i.e, abit under <-$550K>

We have not had to Rebalance at all due to the Market Valley.

Current Asset Allocation is 50% Equities, 43% Bonds, 7% Cash.

Right or Wrong, Smart or not, we keep 2 to 3 year of “Fat” Living Expenses in Cash. I can tell you that it for sure makes sleeping good at night easier and riding this downturn out abit easier as we don't have to pull expense monies out of the Portfolio.
But thats just ms gamboolgal and I...

We was also in the Camp that paid off the Mortgage many moons ago - for the sleep good at night factor....

House value has increased but we do not count or consider it for Net Worth.
canucksmoney

Post by canucksmoney »

If money causes you to have these emotions, try not to look at the balances.

Or get an advisor who is paid to reassure you.
e5116

Post by e5116 »

Down 9.7% YTD despite significant increases to salary/savings/contributions. This does not include primary residence equity though - just investable assets in taxable/retirement accounts. At same level right now as about May 2021. So, certainly psychologically a "bummer" given it's been a year of hard work, increasing salaries and savings, and "nothing" to show for it, but understand that's always the risk and certainly I am staying the course. Many decades still of work, so continuing to dollar cost average into lower/on sale equity prices!

And, yeah, hitting $1M at age 26 is quite impressive and could by no means be considered behind or a "loser" even on this site....Surely it happens, but isn't all that common. I took much longer than that and felt that I had great savings plans and the like, although my career progression perhaps wasn't as growth oriented given the job market in 2008-2012 where things were pretty stagnant and I was just happy to keep my job I got out of school. Everything is relative though, so I get people coming on this site and thinking that to an extent. I think I'm doing quite well financially but get blown out of the water by numbers frequently reported here, so it's important to know that this site isn't normal and there is bias in self-reporting as well (i.e. those doing exceptionally well are more likely to share their results).
goingup

Post by goingup »

stoptothink wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:35 am

Woahhh...
They certainly can, but there aren't a lot of those people. Hitting 7-figures at 26 is rare, even here.
He's been on this board since 2018 with 300+ posts. Doubt he's a troll. I don't assume bad things about people who have been more successful than me. :D
SnowBog

Post by SnowBog »

Little_Carmine wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:03 am

So you're 27-28 and you still have more than $1m? It seems like you will be fine financially, even if you were to stop contributing to your accounts. What am I missing here?

And why should it matter to you if other people your age have more than you? Comparing yourself to other high earners, especially on this forum, is a losing battle my friend. And I have less than half of what you achieved at the same age range.
+1

There will always be someone who earns more and saves more. Comparing yourself to them in raw dollars is pointless - and only ends in frustration.

What matters is are you on track for your retirement needs.

While it's not perfect, the 25X (aka 4%) model can help put things into context. Someone who spends $40k/year has a target of $1M, while someone who spends $100k/year has a target $2.5M. But both are still 25X of their respective expenses.

Should also note $1M saved while in your 20's is more than the majority of Americans (actually the world), and unless your unstated expenses at really high, you seem to be well on track to meet your retirement needs. :beer
stoptothink

Post by stoptothink »

goingup wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:42 am
stoptothink wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:35 am

Woahhh...
He's been on this board since 2018 with 300+ posts. Doubt he's a troll. I don't assume bad things about people who have been more successful than me. :D
Not necessarily inferring that the poster is a troll, but if there was a poll on this board about whether someone is a "loser" at 28 with a 7-figure NW, you'd likely get a grand total of zero "yes" responses. Objectively, that poster is a 1%er based upon NW by age.
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek »

The discussion is getting derailed on opinions of a member's net worth. Please stay on-topic.
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.
vgc303

Post by vgc303 »

January 2022 NW: $1.09MM
June 2022 NW: $1.01MM

So, about -7% for the year? Not bad at all. Shout out to being a homeowner during rising real estate prices and continuing to absolutely dump money in to our retirement accounts.
Dottie57

Post by Dottie57 »

Net worth is down about 14%. :?

Includes only accounts and not real estate.
Aged Maduro

Post by Aged Maduro »

Net worth at the market top in January was $3,030,000

Now it is around $2,600,000. I have some paid off rental properties that softened the blow.
bloom2708

Post by bloom2708 »

After the mini rally I checked (net worth) and for 2021 I was up $325k. 2022 I was down $323k.

It was worse before the mini rally.

2021 was a strange one. "Up too fast", must come down.
barnaby444

Post by barnaby444 »

Pre-pandemic peak (Feb 2020): $1.0 MM
Post-pandemic peak (Mar 2022): $1.7 MM
Current (June 2022): $1.5 MM (approximately down to level from a year ago)
sureshoe

Post by sureshoe »

SnowBog wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:44 am

+1

There will always be someone who earns more and saves more. Comparing yourself to them in raw dollars is pointless - and only ends in frustration.

While it's not perfect, the 25X (aka 4%) model can help put things into context. Someone who spends $40k/year has a target of $1M, while someone who spends $100k/year has a target $2.5M. But both are still 25X of their respective expenses.

Should also note $1M saved while in your 20's is more than the majority of Americans (actually the world), and unless your unstated expenses at really high, you seem to be well on track to meet your retirement needs. :beer
Isn't that the fundamental point of all these type of posts though? Slip in some humble bragging, compare portfolio sizes?

I didn't get to a reasonable place of happiness in life overall until I was around 32-35-ish and realized it's all nonsense and you have to stop looking at what other people have and you don't.
gogreen

Post by gogreen »

Some folks are born with this $ so it's easy to feel yourself as a loser :sharebeer
Beensabu

Post by Beensabu »

sureshoe wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:55 pm Isn't that the fundamental point of all these type of posts though? Slip in some humble bragging, compare portfolio sizes?
Not this one. I thought I remembered the poster, so I checked, and I remembered right. This is a legitimate ongoing issue in how they view themselves that's totally divorced from reality. There is nothing to do but continue to tell them the truth: that they are, indeed, more than on track financially. Maybe eventually they will believe it.
I didn't get to a reasonable place of happiness in life overall until I was around 32-35-ish and realized it's all nonsense and you have to stop looking at what other people have and you don't.
Yup.
"The only thing that makes life possible is permanent, intolerable uncertainty; not knowing what comes next." ~Ursula LeGuin
Apathizer

Post by Apathizer »

Beensabu wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:56 pm
sureshoe wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:55 pm Isn't that the fundamental point of all these type of posts though? Slip in some humble bragging, compare portfolio sizes?
Not this one. I thought I remembered the poster, so I checked, and I remembered right. This is a legitimate ongoing issue in how they view themselves that's totally divorced from reality. There is nothing to do but continue to tell them the truth: that they are, indeed, more than on track financially. Maybe eventually they will believe it.
Yup.
Exactly. Like so many things it's easy to get obsessive about money. But obsession with just about anything eventually leads to unhappiness whether it's money, food, drugs, or any number of things.

And like with anything at some point you have to figure out how much is enough money. Obsessive comparison to others leads to unhappiness because they're always others who are doing better than we are in some regard.

One of the keys to happiness is learning to be satisfied with sufficiency and not excess.
ROTH: 50% AVGE, 10% DFAX, 40% BNDW. Taxable: 50% BNDW, 40% AVGE, 10% DFAX.
kingkhufu14

Post by kingkhufu14 »

Been lurking on this forum for quite a while but felt inspired to join to add a different position than many others who have commented. I am quite early in the accumulation phase as a resident physician a year away from becoming an attending. Spouse also works full time. Student loans are such a heavy burden.

NW 12/31/21: -91,500
NW 6/28/22: -77,500

A lot of progress made from the approximately -325,000 net worth at the start of residency, but still such a long way to go!
unknownfuture

Post by unknownfuture »

I'm down 25% YTD. My portfolio has a bit of tech tilt. I took the opportunity to tax loss harvest and to rebalance my portfolio.

In addition I used the downturn to read up and strengthen my belief in the good old strategy of buying and holding broad based index funds.

Tl;dr: tune out the price noise, just be aware of the fundamentals. Why do stocks tend to go up over time? Because companies tend to make profits. Usually this is about 5%-10% of the current price (see S&P 500 earnings yield, i.e. the inverse of PE ratio). If prices go down, earnings yield goes up, which is good if you're accumulating. It's extremely rare that earnings yield is negative. The stock index will keep going up (long term) under the mild condition that public corporations keep making a profit in aggregate. Relax.
Maverick3320

Post by Maverick3320 »

kingkhufu14 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:24 am Been lurking on this forum for quite a while but felt inspired to join to add a different position than many others who have commented. I am quite early in the accumulation phase as a resident physician a year away from becoming an attending. Spouse also works full time. Student loans are such a heavy burden.

NW 12/31/21: -91,500
NW 6/28/22: -77,500

A lot of progress made from the approximately -325,000 net worth at the start of residency, but still such a long way to go!
I didn't go to med school, but I'm pretty sure a smaller negative number is not a regression, at least in terms of personal finance :sharebeer
Maverick3320

Post by Maverick3320 »

sureshoe wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:55 pm
SnowBog wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:44 am

+1

Isn't that the fundamental point of all these type of posts though? Slip in some humble bragging, compare portfolio sizes?

I'm sure some humble bragging is involved, but I often find it motivating to read about the success of others.
muitu

Post by muitu »

Cool off buddy. You had approx. 980k more than I do at age 26.
"Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants." - Epictetus