[What TV Show Have You Recently Watched?]

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
sixtyforty

Re: [What TV Show Have You Recently Watched?]

Post by sixtyforty »

We started watching "The Offer" on Paramount Plus. It's the story behind making of the movie "The Godfather". It's quite unbelievable on what they went through to make the movie, the problems they ran into and how many times the movie almost never got made. I could say more but don't want to give anything away. For anyone that has watched "The Godfather", highly recommended.
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" - Leonardo Da Vinci
stoptothink

Post by stoptothink »

Currently watching "Lincoln Lawyer" on Netflix. Like most recent Netflix productions, it is very mediocre.
TomatoTomahto

Post by TomatoTomahto »

stoptothink wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:10 am Currently watching "Lincoln Lawyer" on Netflix. Like most recent Netflix productions, it is very mediocre.
The characters are likeable enough, but the writing is incredibly lazy. We only lasted 2 episodes.
I get the FI part but not the RE part of FIRE.
stoptothink

Post by stoptothink »

TomatoTomahto wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:14 am
stoptothink wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:10 am Currently watching "Lincoln Lawyer" on Netflix. Like most recent Netflix productions, it is very mediocre.
The characters are likeable enough, but the writing is incredibly lazy. We only lasted 2 episodes.
There are so many holes in the plot it is laughable. We've gone too far not to finish.
moshe

Post by moshe »

I'd like to recommend:

Bosch : Legacy on Amazon Freevee streaming. It has commercials in place of the prime fees but the price is right and they have the older Harry Bosch series also if desired.

Very enjoyable especially if you are a fan of the Connelly novels are we are.

~Moshe
My money has no emotions. ~Moshe | | I'm the world's greatest expert on my own opinion. ~Bruce Williams
heartwood

Post by heartwood »

We watched and enjoyed the first two episodes of Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix. It's not the Matthew McConaughey movie, but follows the book closely. We'll watch the rest.

We signed on to an Apple TV trial. Our few year old Sony smart TV doesn't support an Apple TV app so we're casting from a chromebook. Some flutters in the video, maybe my wifi capacity, but no problems with other streaming services. We'll see how it goes.

We watched the first episode of Slow Horses (Apple). I'm a big fan of the MIck Herron novels. It follows the first book closely. Fun to see the actors chosen for the various characters after reading them for so many tears. As I said, a fan of the books, the first episode did not disappoint. I plan to watch them all.

Watched the first two episodes on Ted Lasso on Apple. Good to finally see what all the buzz has been about. More enjoyable viewing. Will certainly screen the rest.

I'm please to be able to say I enjoyed a few shows. I haven't said that in quite awhile. I frequently get recommends from the newspapers, tune in, and then quit after a few minutes or an episode.
jjunk

Post by jjunk »

heartwood wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 9:52 pm We watched and enjoyed the first two episodes of Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix. It's not the Matthew McConaughey movie, but follows the book closely. We'll watch the rest.

We signed on to an Apple TV trial. Our few year old Sony smart TV doesn't support an Apple TV app so we're casting from a chromebook. Some flutters in the video, maybe my wifi capacity, but no problems with other streaming services. We'll see how it goes.

We watched the first episode of Slow Horses (Apple). I'm a big fan of the MIck Herron novels. It follows the first book closely. Fun to see the actors chosen for the various characters after reading them for so many tears. As I said, a fan of the books, the first episode did not disappoint. I plan to watch them all.

Watched the first two episodes on Ted Lasso on Apple. Good to finally see what all the buzz has been about. More enjoyable viewing. Will certainly screen the rest.

I'm please to be able to say I enjoyed a few shows. I haven't said that in quite awhile. I frequently get recommends from the newspapers, tune in, and then quit after a few minutes or an episode.
FWIW, Long Way Up and Pachinko are also very good shows on Apple TV that are worth checking out. Long Way Up is simply stunning cinematically.
heartwood

Post by heartwood »

jjunk wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:14 am
heartwood wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 9:52 pm We watched and enjoyed the first two episodes of Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix. It's not the Matthew McConaughey movie, but follows the book closely. We'll watch the rest.

FWIW, Long Way Up and Pachinko are also very good shows on Apple TV that are worth checking out. Long Way Up is simply stunning cinematically.
Thanks, will give them a look. Coincidentally I just read Pachinko (the book) in the last two weeks. It will be interesting to see how the show follows or not.
Conch55

Post by Conch55 »

Luther (BBC) series. It's 5 seasons although only 20 episodes in total. Somewhat unrealistic but we found it entertaining enough to complete.
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek »

Grace and Frankie on Netflix, Season 7. The final 8 episodes were recently released (16 episodes total in Season 7). So far, they're just as good as the earlier episodes.

I just finished the final episodes of Ozark Season 4. Without giving away any spoilers, I'd say the ending came to a satisfactory conclusion.
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.
TomatoTomahto

Post by TomatoTomahto »

American Rust on Showtime. I don’t understand why this didn’t fare better. It’s well acted. Set in rural PA in the 2000s, so it has depressing elements (drug use, the financial collapse of small town PA). I’m disappointed that it wasn’t renewed for a second season.
Blues

Post by Blues »

TomatoTomahto wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:33 am American Rust on Showtime. I don’t understand why this didn’t fare better. It’s well acted. Set in rural PA in the 2000s, so it has depressing elements (drug use, the financial collapse of small town PA). I’m disappointed that it wasn’t renewed for a second season.
Read the book several years ago. I thought the TV show was okay...but a bit unfocused.
Elsebet

Post by Elsebet »

Just finished The Handmaid's Tale Season 4 streaming on Hulu.

It was ok, but I felt like this season dragged on even more than season 3. A lot of scenes (especially the many long takes on the main actor/director's face) feel like artsy filler instead of moving the plot along. I feel like this series has gone on too long and I hope this was the last season. I loved the first two seasons and it's one of my favorite books.
"...the man who adapts himself to his slender means and makes himself wealthy on a little sum, is the truly rich man..." ~Seneca
bertilak

Post by bertilak »

Hetty Wainthropp, 1996-1998 (watched on BritBox)

From IMDB:
  • Hetty wakes on her 60th birthday and decides to become a private investigator. With assistance from a teenager called Geoffrey and her husband Robert, combined with her own common sense, Hetty is confident she can solve any case.
It took the first episode for me to get into the spirit of the thing. Just finished the second episode and I will be back for more.

The teenager mentioned above is Dominic Monagham. He had two noteworthy roles besides this one:
  1. a Hobbit from the LOTR movies: Merry, Meriadoc Brandybuck, one of Frodo's friends.
  2. Charlie in the series Lost.
May neither drought nor rain nor blizzard disturb the joy juice in your gizzard. -- Squire Omar Barker (aka S.O.B.), the Cowboy Poet
Bylo Selhi

Post by Bylo Selhi »

bertilak wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:21 pm Hetty Wainthropp, 1996-1998 (watched on BritBox)
Sounds a lot like the current series Harry Wild.
A recently retired English professor [Jane Seymour] discovers a real knack for investigation and cannot help but interfere with the cases assigned to her police detective son...
...with a little help from her young side-kick, Fergus Reid.
Cruise

Post by Cruise »

Just finished the final episode of the final season of Ozark (on Netflix).

Must say I am disappointed with the ending, but will not provide a spoiler so as not to ruin it even further.
bertilak

Post by bertilak »

Bylo Selhi wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:20 pm
bertilak wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:21 pm Hetty Wainthropp, 1996-1998 (watched on BritBox)
Sounds a lot like the current series Harry Wild.
A recently retired English professor [Jane Seymour] discovers a real knack for investigation and cannot help but interfere with the cases assigned to her police detective son...
...with a little help from her young side-kick, Fergus Reid.
I've seen that one and we try to keep up with it. Both that show and the Hetty Wainthropp show are character driven and they are vastly different characters, despite having similar-sounding premises. I like both. I'll give you that production values on Harry Wild are "wildly" better!

It's a fairly common theme: Amateur detectives with various degrees of cooperation through hostility with the police. The amateur detective almost always has a trusty sidekick. This goes back (at least) to Agatha Christie's Poirot and Marple. Another current show that fits into this mold is Agatha Raisin.
May neither drought nor rain nor blizzard disturb the joy juice in your gizzard. -- Squire Omar Barker (aka S.O.B.), the Cowboy Poet
JBTX

Post by JBTX »

stoptothink wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:29 am
TomatoTomahto wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:14 am
There are so many holes in the plot it is laughable. We've gone too far not to finish.
I made it through the season. There is quite a lot you can criticize but for whatever reason characters and implausible plot were compelling enough to keep me going.

It is probably has the most blatant product placements I have ever seen. It wouldn’t shock me if the whole thing was funded by the Ford Motor Company.
JBTX

Post by JBTX »

Finished first season of Outer Range on Amazon. I thought it was pretty good. Kind of an odd show and interesting mix of genres. A bit of Yellowstone with a sci fi subplot rolled in.
stoptothink

Post by stoptothink »

JBTX wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:34 pm Finished first season of Outer Range on Amazon. I thought it was pretty good. Kind of an odd show and interesting mix of genres. A bit of Yellowstone with a sci fi subplot rolled in.
Not sure what episode we are on, but we're pretty deep. It just keeps meandering, with nothing really happening or being explained. We'll finish the season, but (like Lincoln Lawyer) it's very mediocre.
IowaFarmWife

Post by IowaFarmWife »

Hubby and I just watched the first episode of Night Sky last evening. It was slow moving, but I am intrigued enough to try a few more episodes.
"A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore." Yogi Berra's financial wisdom.
sureshoe

Post by sureshoe »

Stumbled onto "Adventure Time". It's really ahead of its time and stunningly more complex than it appears at first blush. Also, the 10-15 minute episodes are super quick to digest in small sittings for busy people who can't binge for hours at a stretch.
sureshoe

Post by sureshoe »

Cruise wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:54 pm Just finished the final episode of the final season of Ozark (on Netflix).

Must say I am disappointed with the ending, but will not provide a spoiler so as not to ruin it even further.
I didn't hate it as much as some people did. It legitimately went a direction I wasn't fully prepared for. There was just something "lacking" that I can't quite put my finger on. But, that is the curse of television - "ending" something after 3-10 years is very tough. Most shows slide into "meh".

Shows with "good" endings as far as I'm concerned:
1) Breaking Bad - it even got a fair bit of criticism for being too "tidy"
2) Eastbound & Down - you owe it to yourself to find this if you don't know what it is. 4 awesome seasons, wraps perfectly
3) The Good Place - one of the best shows ever, wraps perfectly
4) Bojack Horseman - another under-the-radar show that wraps perfectly
stoptothink

Post by stoptothink »

sureshoe wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:30 am
Cruise wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:54 pm Just finished the final episode of the final season of Ozark (on Netflix).

I didn't hate it as much as some people did. It legitimately went a direction I wasn't fully prepared for. There was just something "lacking" that I can't quite put my finger on. But, that is the curse of television - "ending" something after 3-10 years is very tough. Most shows slide into "meh".

Shows with "good" endings as far as I'm concerned:
1) Breaking Bad - it even got a fair bit of criticism for being too "tidy"
2) Eastbound & Down - you owe it to yourself to find this if you don't know what it is. 4 awesome seasons, wraps perfectly
3) The Good Place - one of the best shows ever, wraps perfectly
4) Bojack Horseman - another under-the-radar show that wraps perfectly
I actually liked Ozark's conclusion, but the wife HATED it - she was outwardly angry about it (pretty amusing). Breaking Bad is a great ending, only saw the first two seasons of Eastbound & Down (but, probably now will find the other 2), The Good Place was definitely not my cup of tea, and I've never seen Bojack Horseman.
Elsebet

Post by Elsebet »

sureshoe wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:30 am

Agree - the Ozark finale to me was well executed and made sense in the arc of the show, it was just not what I expected. This is similar to how I felt about the Sopranos ending.

I honestly pity creative types who are trying to satisfy such a passionate viewing audience with an ending to their beloved show, especially in the internet era.
"...the man who adapts himself to his slender means and makes himself wealthy on a little sum, is the truly rich man..." ~Seneca
Youngblood

Post by Youngblood »

Lincoln Lawyer.

We enjoyed the entire series.

OTOH, tried watching Stranger Things for the fourth time but, still didn't like it. Amazingly, season 4 which premiers on May 27th cost 30 million per episode.
Probably have to try again with all the hype and expense.
"I made my money by selling too soon." | Bernard M. Baruch
Conch55

Post by Conch55 »

Lincoln Lawyer. We completed the series. I am surprised it wasn't better after seeing Bosch. It jumped around quite a bit but still watchable imo.
stoptothink

Post by stoptothink »

Conch55 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:53 am Lincoln Lawyer. We completed the series. I am surprised it wasn't better after seeing Bosch. It jumped around quite a bit but still watchable imo.
I agree Bosch was better, although IMO Bosch wasn't that great either. Yes, watchable, but not sure I'd watch a 2nd season. I didn't even realize 'Lincoln Lawyer" was written by Michael Connelly, for some reason I thought it was John Grisham.
MDfan

Post by MDfan »

stoptothink wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:21 am
Conch55 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:53 am Lincoln Lawyer. We completed the series. I am surprised it wasn't better after seeing Bosch. It jumped around quite a bit but still watchable imo.
I agree Bosch was better, although IMO Bosch wasn't that great either. Yes, watchable, but not sure I'd watch a 2nd season. I didn't even realize 'Lincoln Lawyer" was written by Michael Connelly, for some reason I thought it was John Grisham.
Enjoyed all seasons of Bosch. Did not enjoy the second half of the last season of Ozark. Thought the last episode was particularly bad.

I'll probably skip the Lincoln Lawyer. Waiting for Peaky Blinders to come back. Awesome show.
Youngblood

Post by Youngblood »

MDfan wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:37 am
stoptothink wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:21 am
Enjoyed all seasons of Bosch. Did not enjoy the second half of the last season of Ozark. Thought the last episode was particularly bad.

I'll probably skip the Lincoln Lawyer. Waiting for Peaky Blinders to come back. Awesome show.
Peaky Blinders is definitely a great series.
"I made my money by selling too soon." | Bernard M. Baruch
Blues

Post by Blues »

Youngblood wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 9:33 am
Peaky Blinders is definitely a great series.
It was, as far as I'm concerned. For us it became unwatchable in the last couple / few seasons. All flash, no substance. Obviously, opinions vary on this detail.
Capsu78

Post by Capsu78 »

Late to the ballgame here, but just finished "Drive to Survive" on Netflix, which is crazy as I have been an F1 fan since 2004 and have been to a couple races, seen a number of tracks in person and even attended a F1 Press event at Pirelli HQ outside of Milan.
I typically record and watch most every Qualifying Day, the entire 90 minute pre race show and the race itself. I have subscribed to an F1 magazine for a couple of years and have a few favorite bloggers I follow.
When DtS first started I foolishly felt I already knew most of the players, teams, principals etc and thought I had "put in the hours" to be conversant in F1 lingo. However I gave S4 a chance one raceless weekend and was amazed at how good the show was and how much I didn't know about certain drivers. Having done S4 first, I went back and watched S1-3. I understand much better why a new generation of America is ready to embrace the sport...so much so that I may be priced out of many of the races in the future.
Barkingsparrow

Post by Barkingsparrow »

Finished Picard, season 1, and it was not very good to say the least. We had no motivation whatsoever to suffer through season 2.

Half-way through Bosch: Legacy and really enjoying it. Glad to see it was renewed for season 2.
Guill

Post by Guill »

Barkingsparrow wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:09 pm Finished Picard, season 1, and it was not very good to say the least. We had no motivation whatsoever to suffer through season 2.

Half-way through Bosch: Legacy and really enjoying it. Glad to see it was renewed for season 2.
If you're a Star Trek fan, then I'd recommend you watch Picard Season 2. I also wasn't a big fan of Season 1, in my opinion Season 2 is much better.
Barkingsparrow

Post by Barkingsparrow »

Guill wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:27 pm
Barkingsparrow wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:09 pm Finished Picard, season 1, and it was not very good to say the least. We had no motivation whatsoever to suffer through season 2.

If you're a Star Trek fan, then I'd recommend you watch Picard Season 2. I also wasn't a big fan of Season 1, in my opinion Season 2 is much better.
I think the issue with Season 1 was that I don't think it worked well with this one overarching plot through the entire season. I think Star Trek works best in a more episodic format.
bertilak

Re: What Movie Have You Recently Watched?

Post by bertilak »

[Post moved into here from: What Movie Have You Recently Watched? --admin LadyGeek]

The Responder, 2022, Britbox, Staring Martin Freeman. You should remember him from the Lord of the Rings trilogy (Bilbo) and as Sherlock's (2010) Dr. Watson.

I have seen one episode. It is a high-quality production. Martin Freeman is outstanding. Reviews tend to use the word "brilliant." Other characters are well done. Recommended.

From IMDB:
  • A crisis-stricken, morally-compromised first-responder tackles a series of night shifts on the beat in Liverpool while trying to keep his head above water personally and professionally.
TomatoTomahto

Post by TomatoTomahto »

bertilak wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:20 am The Responder, 2022, Britbox, Staring Martin Freeman. You should remember him from the Lord of the Rings trilogy (Bilbo) and as Sherlock's (2010) Dr. Watson.

I have seen one episode. It is a high-quality production. Martin Freeman is outstanding. Reviews tend to use the word "brilliant." Other characters are well done. Recommended.

From IMDB:
  • A crisis-stricken, morally-compromised first-responder tackles a series of night shifts on the beat in Liverpool while trying to keep his head above water personally and professionally.
Martin Freeman is brilliant generally, although I have not yet seen him in the referenced show.
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek »

I moved bertilak's post and TomatoTomahto's reply into the ongoing discussion.
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.
FedGuy

Post by FedGuy »

Barkingsparrow wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 7:27 pm

I think the issue with Season 1 was that I don't think it worked well with this one overarching plot through the entire season. I think Star Trek works best in a more episodic format.
I'm shocked to hear that anyone would think that Season 2 of Picard was better than Season 1. I thought that Season 1 was mediocre at best, but Season 2 was truly terrible. Most of the reviews I've read agreed.

Barckingsparrow, if you prefer episodic format, the new Star Trek series, "Strange New Worlds," obliges. Four episodes have aired to date. It's really an excellent show so far; easily the best since The Next Generation or Deep Space 9.
Doom&Gloom

Post by Doom&Gloom »

TomatoTomahto wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:27 am
bertilak wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:20 am The Responder, 2022, Britbox, Staring Martin Freeman. You should remember him from the Lord of the Rings trilogy (Bilbo) and as Sherlock's (2010) Dr. Watson.

From IMDB:
Martin Freeman is brilliant generally, although I have not yet seen him in the referenced show.
DW and I tried to watch The Responder but gave up after about 15 minutes because of the heavy accents. We don't pay enough attention to TV shows to use subtitles so we just moved on. We both were eager to watch it but didn't feel it was worth the effort. Our problem; not the show's.
heartwood

Post by heartwood »

I just binged the first season of Slough Horses on Apple TV this past week. It hewed close to the first book in the series, Slow Horses, by Mick Herron. Quite interesting to see the characters come to life. Gary Oldman as Jackson Lamb is terrific. The other actors are strong as well: Jack Lowden as River Cartwright, Kristin Scott Thomas as Diana Taverna, and others.

Antonio Aakeel playing the kidnap victim, Hassan Ahmed, was excellent, as was his stand up and back seat comedy routines. Christopher Chung as Roddy Ho was straight off the page of the books.

I was disappointed to see that season 2 isn't scheduled until year's end.

I tried Apple TV as a free 7 day trial. I also watched several episodes of the highly acclaimed Ted Lasso. Good watching!
bertilak

Post by bertilak »

Doom&Gloom wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:47 pm DW and I tried to watch The Responder but gave up after about 15 minutes because of the heavy accents. We don't pay enough attention to TV shows to use subtitles so we just moved on. We both were eager to watch it but didn't feel it was worth the effort. Our problem; not the show's.
We always use subtitles, plus I watch so much BBC and ITV I think I have grown accustomed to the accents. In this show it is Liverpool, Northern Ireland.

IMDB says Freeman took 18 months of practice to perfect his accent! I now feel we owe it to him to listen.
Last edited by bertilak on Mon May 30, 2022 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TomatoTomahto

Post by TomatoTomahto »

bertilak wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:54 pm
Doom&Gloom wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:47 pm DW and I tried to watch The Responder but gave up after about 15 minutes because of the heavy accents. We don't pay enough attention to TV shows to use subtitles so we just moved on. We both were eager to watch it but didn't feel it was worth the effort. Our problem; not the show's.
We always use subtitles, plus I watch so much BBC and ITV I think I have grown accustomed to the accents. In this show it is Liverpool, Northern Ireland.
I use subtitles for some actors/shows. I’m not sure I’ve been able to understand David Tennant whenever he gets up a head of steam.
Doom&Gloom

Post by Doom&Gloom »

bertilak wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:54 pm

IMDB says Freeman took 18 months of practice to perfect his accent! I now feel we owe it to him to listen.
Darn it! Now you've made me feel almost guilty enough to give it another shot, but I'm afraid that DW has no conscience at all.
Harri88

Post by Harri88 »

We finished Season 4 (Volume 1) of Stranger Things this weekend, and really enjoyed it. It looks like there will be 2 more episodes available July 1 to complete Season 4.
IowaFarmWife

Post by IowaFarmWife »

agreed

I also like Strange New Worlds thus far.
"A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore." Yogi Berra's financial wisdom.
mhalley

Post by mhalley »

For science fiction fans:
Night Sky on Amazon prime. Sissy Spacek and J.K. Simmons are great in this science fiction story of a couple that find a portal to another planet. They keep it secret but when a stranger comes through the portal looking for his father the secrets of the portal are slowly revealed.
Was very disappointed in both seasons of Picard but strange new worlds is great so far.
4th season of Stranger Things is great. The second half has 2 movie length episodes to wind up the season starting July 1. I was worried that the long time frame since season 3 might lesson my enjoyment but it felt great to be back in the upside down.
The Depp and Heard trial: o, right, not science fiction, just out of this world.
ResearchMed

Post by ResearchMed »

Yesterday, the new season of "Borgen" became available in the USA (and perhaps elsewhere; it was already released in Denmark and perhaps in Scandanavia?).

We thought it was being released one episode per week, so we waited until evening to watch "it".
Uh, then Episode 2 began...!

There were a couple of cliffhangers (one somewhat memorable this morning), so of course, we watched "just one more episode..." Heh.

We got through 6 of the 8 episodes and called it quits for the evening night.

We'll watch the final two this evening.

This season is a bit different. Instead of each episode usually being it's own little story, this season is one longer narrative arc.
The personalities have changed a bit (no surprise), but it's a bit more grim in tone, although not objectionable.

WIth 2 episodes left, we preferred the previous seasons (and the previous Birgitte and Kristine), and it's a bit of a sudden transition, although of course, several years have intervened, in reality and in the plot.

We'll have some more biscotti or chocolate dipped wafers again this evening. This isn't popcorn time.
:happy

RM. 🍷 🍷
This signature is a placebo. You are in the control group.
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek »

Love, Death, & Robots on Netflix, rated TV-MA, animation / sci-fi. A collection of short stories that will get you thinking. This series won a bunch of awards. If you liked Black Mirror, watch this series.

I saw Season 1 when it first came out in 2019 and was hooked. I somehow missed Season 2 in 2020 and Season 3 just came out. I'm watching Season 2 now.
bertilak

Post by bertilak »

ResearchMed wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:43 pm Yesterday, the new season of "Borgen" became available in the USA (and perhaps elsewhere; it was already released in Denmark and perhaps in Scandanavia?).
Is this in English or Danish?