Anyone using LendingTree for an HYSA?

Have a question about your personal investments? No matter how simple or complex, you can ask it here.
Topic Author
Cougartrace

Anyone using LendingTree for an HYSA?

Post by Cougartrace »

Anyone using LendingTree for an HYSA? Just curious if anyone has any experience with them.
mhc

Re: Anyone using LendingTree for an HYSA?

Post by mhc »

I just looked at LendingTree. I did not see that they offer any HYSA. I only saw they would refer you to banks. Do you have a link to the LendingTree HYSA?
52% TSM, 23% TISM, 24.5% TBM, 0.5% cash
gotoparks

Post by gotoparks »

I think he means LendingClub Bank. I believe they were at one-time Lending Tree. I don't remember the history. I opened an account with them last year. I like them and would recommend them if you want a HYSA. I just opened an account with VIO and will probably be closing LendingClub.
exodusNH

Post by exodusNH »

gotoparks wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:51 pm I think he means LendingClub Bank. I believe they were at one-time Lending Tree. I don't remember the history. I opened an account with them last year. I like them and would recommend them if you want a HYSA. I just opened an account with VIO and will probably be closing LendingClub.
+1 on Vio. I've used them for ±4 years. They've been responsive to interest rate changes without playing games like creating new account types in order to get higher rates.

The 6 transfer limit is annoying, but at least ACH generally happens the next business day.