buggy fidelity site

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
anoop

buggy fidelity site

Post by anoop »

A couple days ago, it wouldn't let me contribute to my tIRA. So I had to put it off.
That worked yesterday.
Today it won't let me convert tIRA to Roth. It also had some problems displaying the conversion page initially, but after that worked it says I have a pending transaction.
So I give up and I'm trying to do a different transfer between non retirement accounts, but when I select "Tranfer" from the main menu, it takes me to the conversion page!
It also seems to be logging me out after like 30-60 sec of inactivity.

Anyone else facing these issues?
2022fireoops

Re: buggy fidelity site

Post by 2022fireoops »

Pretty much "yes" all around. I have accounts at both Schwab and Fidelity. Schwab works (almost) flawlessly, and I have had nothing but trouble with Fidelity. The latest issue is that I transferred this year's IRA limit in. That transfer went in two weeks ago, but still shows as pending and unsettled. The settle date keeps moving (last time I looked it was 3/30/23). The best thing about Fidelity is that the website is so awful that I can't stand logging in, and therefore don't peek. :happy
40% US, 40% VXUS, 20% bonds, 5% cash, 90% retired, 100% failed math
Topic Author
anoop

Re: buggy fidelity site

Post by anoop »

Finally have been able to do everything I needed to do.