Sling TV lost ESPN today.... [Spectrum loses ESPN, more channels in dispute with Disney]

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
biscuit5

Sling TV lost ESPN today.... [Spectrum loses ESPN, more channels in dispute with Disney]

Post by biscuit5 »

[See update in this post --admin LadyGeek]

I get Sling in the fall specifically for college football, I even pay a little for a sports add on for the SEC channel.

Well, turned on TV today to find Sling has lost all these sports channels due to a dispute with Disney.

Thankfully my subscription renews 10/2 so I could cancel and not be affected (too much) though I've liked the service in the past and for the cost it does what I need.

Anyone else experiencing this? Could be a nail in coffin for Sling. Its unfortunate, have had a decent experience there.

Have tried a dozen other streaming options but Sling is cheaper and has what I've needed, so....:(
-
galawdawg

Re: Sling TV lost ESPN today....

Post by galawdawg »

Dish Network (which owns Sling TV) is also involved in the dispute with Disney (which owns ESPN and the SEC network). Needless to say, this Georgia Bulldogs fan and Dish subscriber is less than pleased as the only TV option for the Mizzou game today is SEC network.... :annoyed
Topic Author
biscuit5

Post by biscuit5 »

galawdawg wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:21 am Dish Network (which owns Sling TV) is also involved in the dispute with Disney (which owns ESPN and the SEC network). Needless to say, this Georgia Bulldogs fan and Dish subscriber is less than pleased as the only TV option for the Mizzou game today is SEC network.... :annoyed
There will be many p'd off customers today.

Love the SEC network. On Sling you could watch games from last week which is big if your weekend gets busy.

Pretty frustrating. Looking at YTTV and HULU etc to see whats best going forward. Have had each in the past but the price has gone up so much Sling fit my bill.

Also, hate to subscribe to another service and have something similar happen again? (channels getting cancelled etc)

Edit to add: Hulu website isn't really responding, tried multiple browsers. Wondering if they're getting bombed with folks signing up. Unsure.
BogleTaxPro

Post by BogleTaxPro »

And they also lost Nat Geo (and Nat Geo Wild which I pay extra for). And added like 50 junk channels that I can watch for free on Pluto.
Trying to decide if I should go Disney+ or maybe even Disney+ Hulu. Hmmmm.
Topic Author
biscuit5

Post by biscuit5 »

Hulu has a promo for $49.99 for 3 months then regular price (which is increasing to $75 in December :shock: ) this is for new or past customers.

YTTV has a $10 off promo for 3 months but only for 'new' customers, so no gain for me there as I had it years back.

Also hate to subscribe and have this all happen at one of these services as well.
MorgansRun

Post by MorgansRun »

This might be resolved soon….disputes like this usually are. I have YTTV and when they went through something like this (I forget who it was with), they actually credited us a week or so that the dispute lasted. It happened a while ago, so I don’t have exact numbers…

If this doesn’t happen with Sling, I’d suggest YTTV. I keep it year round mostly for both the NFL and F1. I turn on the Sports package during NFL season for NFL RedZone and cancel it once the playoffs start.
Topic Author
biscuit5

Post by biscuit5 »

galawdawg wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:21 am ...this Georgia Bulldogs fan and Dish subscriber is less than pleased as the only TV option for the Mizzou game today is SEC network....
man, painful missing that game last night. I couldn't see it either, but if Sling had its act together I would have been watching.
Topic Author
biscuit5

Post by biscuit5 »

MorgansRun wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:36 am This might be resolved soon….disputes like this usually are. I have YTTV and when they went through something like this (I forget who it was with), they actually credited us a week or so that the dispute lasted. It happened a while ago, so I don’t have exact numbers…

If this doesn’t happen with Sling, I’d suggest YTTV. I keep it year round mostly for both the NFL and F1. I turn on the Sports package during NFL season for NFL RedZone and cancel it once the playoffs start.
I hope its resolved soon....waiting to see before I subscribe to something else this week.

I had YTTV years back, with price increases and what I use it for I opted for Sling. YTTV is $65/month now...and with Hulu going to $75 in December I'd expect (??) YTTV to go up as well :(
CFM300

Post by CFM300 »

galawdawg wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:21 am the only TV option for the Mizzou game today is SEC network
I watched the fourth quarter on YouTube. Someone was streaming the game live. Was it illegal for me to do so?
8foot7

Post by 8foot7 »

CFM300 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:24 am
galawdawg wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:21 am the only TV option for the Mizzou game today is SEC network
I watched the fourth quarter on YouTube. Someone was streaming the game live. Was it illegal for me to do so?
I’d close your blinds and don’t answer the door today.
galawdawg

Post by galawdawg »

biscuit5 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:24 am
galawdawg wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:21 am ...this Georgia Bulldogs fan and Dish subscriber is less than pleased as the only TV option for the Mizzou game today is SEC network....
man, painful missing that game last night. I couldn't see it either, but if Sling had its act together I would have been watching.
Yep. Radio is just a poor substitute now that Munson is gone.
randomguy

Post by randomguy »

MorgansRun wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:36 am This might be resolved soon….disputes like this usually are.
I think pretty much everyone from streaming to satellite to cable have had these issues over the years. Normally it is resolved within a couple weeks. It does suck when you are caught in the middle of a corporate fight.....
Beensabu

Post by Beensabu »

Gotta love their official statement.

Don't blame us. Blame the evil villain Disney...
"The only thing that makes life possible is permanent, intolerable uncertainty; not knowing what comes next." ~Ursula LeGuin
randomguy

Post by randomguy »

Beensabu wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:22 pm Gotta love their official statement.

Well if you believe them the options were to raise prices by 100/year or hope Disney offers a lower price. Granted I wouldnt be surprised if they exaggerate the cost a bit.
ScubaHogg

Post by ScubaHogg »

biscuit5 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:59 am I get Sling in the fall specifically for college football, I even pay a little for a sports add on for the SEC channel.

Well, turned on TV today to find Sling has lost all these sports channels due to a dispute with Disney.

Thankfully my subscription renews 10/2 so I could cancel and not be affected (too much) though I've liked the service in the past and for the cost it does what I need.

Anyone else experiencing this? Could be a nail in coffin for Sling. Its unfortunate, have had a decent experience there.

Have tried a dozen other streaming options but Sling is cheaper and has what I've needed, so....:(
-
Same.

I don’t mind them losing the contract as I do they sent me zero warning. I was unaware until I tried turning on college game day and nothing.

An email a few days earlier would have allowed subscribers to come up with over short term solutions. Finding out 20 minutes prior to kick off makes things difficult.
There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your Expected Returns
yohac

Post by yohac »

Sling was by far the cheapest service offering ESPN. Wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come back. They used to have what were then the Fox regional sports networks. Another contract dispute, the RSN's disappeared and never came back.
killjoy2012

Post by killjoy2012 »

People need to keep in mind the Sling's niche is frugal cord cutters who are very cost sensitive. There's a reason they're $35/month... not $65/month like YTTV. The reason they're still $35/month is they fight with the content providers to keep cost low... or they walk.

To the people talking about signing up for Hulu and Disney+, what's the point? You might as well just go get old school full cable service again. That's $70+/month just for video... not even factoring in the Internet connection cost.

Unfortunately, it seems this is the way the market is going. Every content owner is spinning up their own streaming service while revoking their content from the shared/common 3rd party services. Not that far out you'll need a stream subscription for every sport, every genre, every everything if you want to watch it. Sad, really.

NIL is going to crush college sports anyway. I guess you could just wait for the masses to realize if they wanted to watch millionaires play football, they can turn on the NFL... which also happens to be free on OTA channels.
whodidntante

Post by whodidntante »

I'm in poverty over here pulling in football games with an antenna. :oops:
Topic Author
biscuit5

Post by biscuit5 »

ScubaHogg wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:17 pm I don’t mind them losing the contract as I do they sent me zero warning. I was unaware until I tried turning on college game day and nothing.

An email a few days earlier would have allowed subscribers to come up with over short term solutions. Finding out 20 minutes prior to kick off makes things difficult.
+1 it was a blindside turning on the TV Sat AM and seeing no ESPN or SEC channels in Sling. I initially thought they swapped me to Sling Blue by mistake or the app needed updating....nope. I haven't subbed to another service yet but will by next weekend if there's no resolution.
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

galawdawg wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:21 am Dish Network (which owns Sling TV) is also involved in the dispute with Disney (which owns ESPN and the SEC network). Needless to say, this Georgia Bulldogs fan and Dish subscriber is less than pleased as the only TV option for the Mizzou game today is SEC network.... :annoyed
Yesterdays game was a tough, close win for Georgia.

They should have it easier next week against Auburn. MUCH easier. And that game is on CBS. :D
Retired life insurance company financial executive who sincerely believes that ”It’s a GREAT day to be alive!”
beyou

Post by beyou »

biscuit5 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:50 pm Hulu has a promo for $49.99 for 3 months then regular price (which is increasing to $75 in December :shock: ) this is for new or past customers.

YTTV has a $10 off promo for 3 months but only for 'new' customers, so no gain for me there as I had it years back.

Also hate to subscribe and have this all happen at one of these services as well.
Losing ESPN will not happen at Hulu.
Hulu and ESPN are both Disney.
beyou

Post by beyou »

Well I have gone from Cable to Satellite, then Sling then Hulu live, as each one dropped YES network (Yankees). The legacy cable contracts and greed of YES (or Disney) is putting pressure on all these tv services to either raise prices and bundle ESPN, YES, or your favorite popular sports channel OR Drop them. This is not a sling issue, it’s the owner of the monopoly you seek to patronize.

At this point the only options I have are Direct tv streaming, back to cable or sat, all at comparably high prices due to bundling things I don’t want with one thing I do want. Actually one other option, choose NONE, which has been my choice, vote with my feet. I only watch when a game is on Amazon video, Apple tv (and I understand Peacock has some MLB). If YES ever gives me option for unbundled subscription, would pay if reasonable, until then I’ll only pay for ala carte streaming, no cable bundles with hundreds of channels full of commercials for $100-$200/mo.
Topic Author
biscuit5

Post by biscuit5 »

beyou wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:00 pm Losing ESPN will not happen at Hulu.
Hulu and ESPN are both Disney.
Good to know, thanks. Though had Hulu before and found well over 1/2-3/4 of the channels were of no use. Guessing that may be the case with many of us. My only real streaming time is Fall for sports else I'd pass too. Hulu going to $75 in December is......:(
8foot7

Post by 8foot7 »

killjoy2012 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:10 pm

To the people talking about signing up for Hulu and Disney+, what's the point? You might as well just go get old school full cable service again. That's $70+/month just for video... not even factoring in the Internet connection cost.
+1. It isn't hard to switch between providers - cable, satellite - and get TV for $60/mo. At least around here, especially if you bundle with your Internet, your TV bill with ESPN could be 49+tax. Add a Hulu, Netflix, and maybe HBO subscription together and there you are...plus with the regular cable/satellite you have one remote, one service, one throat to choke, rather than (as my wife says) "remote surf" to find the right remote for the right device with the right subscription to watch the thing you want to watch. If you want the single service with everything, well, YouTube TV is there for...checks notes...$60/mo. :oops:

The cord cutting was really attractive when you could reduce a $100/mo cable bill to $6 with an antenna and maybe a $15/mo Hulu package for your live sports. Those days are over. Now you're quibbling over $20-40/mo in real savings and adding a significant hassle factor in tracking where the heck the show you want to watch is, and you're adding a dependency on an Internet provider.

I am not defending cable or satellite companies by any means but the days of the amazing savings are more or less over unless you are satiated by OTA channels.
beyou

Post by beyou »

8foot7 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:43 am
killjoy2012 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:10 pm

+1. It isn't hard to switch between providers - cable, satellite - and get TV for $60/mo. At least around here, especially if you bundle with your Internet, your TV bill with ESPN could be 49+tax. Add a Hulu, Netflix, and maybe HBO subscription together and there you are...plus with the regular cable/satellite you have one remote, one service, one throat to choke, rather than (as my wife says) "remote surf" to find the right remote for the right device with the right subscription to watch the thing you want to watch. If you want the single service with everything, well, YouTube TV is there for...checks notes...$60/mo. :oops:

The cord cutting was really attractive when you could reduce a $100/mo cable bill to $6 with an antenna and maybe a $15/mo Hulu package for your live sports. Those days are over. Now you're quibbling over $20-40/mo in real savings and adding a significant hassle factor in tracking where the heck the show you want to watch is, and you're adding a dependency on an Internet provider.

I am not defending cable or satellite companies by any means but the days of the amazing savings are more or less over unless you are satiated by OTA channels.
Actually, I save $, over cable even still today, because I do not ever pay for all these things year round. If I have a specific show I like, I find deals to sign up for a service, if any, watch until i see what is available/current, and the unsubscribe. Easy/quick without having to call my cable tv sales reps who try to convince me to take even more services than I have rather than reduce the price as with a quick unsubscribe. Those cheap deals for cable tv are for new subscribers and have to be negotiated annually. I hate that annual dance to discuss what I really need and what they want me to have. I have used most streaming services at this point but NEVER all at once. If I get Hulu live again, it would be for MLB playoffs, then turn it off a month later. I don’t watch cable news, nor live broadcast tv except my favorite sports. And these days, even if one has cable, some of the games are streaming only, so one needs the streaming service. At least once/week my favorite baseball team was on streaming only, not on cable. I wont pay cable perpetually when they force bundling and keep raising prices each year. Would rather wait for unbundled subscription services like MLB app are showing live local games, and then I will subscribe. Or if cable goes to an unbundled alacarte pricing model at a competitive price that is not a teaser rate, happy to go back. FIOS does have a less bundled option, ability to pick from smaller groups of bundling, but not good enough yet. If they give me point and click ability to reduce cost and change my suite of services anytime like streaming, becomes an option again to me.
randomguy

Post by randomguy »

https://www.engadget.com/disney-network ... 20724.html

Till the next time this happens. Be interesting to see what type of price hikes are next
michaeljc70

Post by michaeljc70 »

Unfortunately, these disputes seem to happen frequently between content owners and streamers (and even cable companies). It seems that cutting content off from streamers customers is good leverage for the content owners. These usually resolve in a few days after the cut from what I've seen.
NateH

Post by NateH »

If you're not willing to walk away from a deal, are you truly negotiating?
4X top-twenty S&P 500 prognosticator. I'd start a newsletter, but it would only have one issue per year. | dumb investor during 1999 tech bubble, current slice & dicer.
michaeljc70

Post by michaeljc70 »

NateH wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:23 am If you're not willing to walk away from a deal, are you truly negotiating?
No, but as subscribers flee (and may not come back if they go to another service), you aren't in a strong negotiating position. Most of the time in a negotiation the parties aren't equal in leverage. ESPN is an important channel to a lot of people. I think in this case it is the appearance of walking away.

Sling reportedly has 2.2 million subscribers in a country of 330 million people. I think ESPN could live without them but I don't know about the other way around.
BuddyJet

Post by BuddyJet »

michaeljc70 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:16 am Unfortunately, these disputes seem to happen frequently between content owners and streamers (and even cable companies). It seems that cutting content off from streamers customers is good leverage for the content owners. These usually resolve in a few days after the cut from what I've seen.
That's why I keep a rooftop antenna and an A-B switch hooked up to deal with cable outages or contract disputes.
People say nothing is impossible. I do nothing all day.
michaeljc70

Post by michaeljc70 »

BuddyJet wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:14 am
michaeljc70 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:16 am Unfortunately, these disputes seem to happen frequently between content owners and streamers (and even cable companies). It seems that cutting content off from streamers customers is good leverage for the content owners. These usually resolve in a few days after the cut from what I've seen.
That's why I keep a rooftop antenna and an A-B switch hooked up to deal with cable outages or contract disputes.
I have an antenna/dvr for over the air channels (part of the Sling service), but they are typically not in contract disputes over channels you can get for free.
Triple digit golfer

Post by Triple digit golfer »

Sling's website said ESPN and Disney has been restored.
enad

Post by enad »

BuddyJet wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:14 am That's why I keep a rooftop antenna and an A-B switch hooked up to deal with cable outages or contract disputes.
+1 on the antenna. I installed one on the side of the house 7+ years ago along with a mast-mounted pre-amp and the signal ends up in the home's distribution panel where it's sent to all the TV's in the house. I used to record shows but haven't in more than a year and a half. If I miss it, I miss it. Gone are the days where we spent $100+ per month on Cable TV. In 7-1/2 years that comes out to $9,000 and that's not even counting the rate hikes. The last channel scan shows 110 channels (3 from a market 90+ miles from the home), but after you weed out the Spanish/Shopping channels there are still 45 to choose from
What Goes Up Must come down -- David Clayton-Thomas (1968), BST
boglegirl

Post by boglegirl »

8foot7 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:43 am ...
and you're adding a dependency on an Internet provider.
But who doesn't already pay for internet? My high-speed internet is $50/month whether or not I stream TV over it.
afr

Post by afr »

boglegirl wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:08 pm
8foot7 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:43 am ...
and you're adding a dependency on an Internet provider.
But who doesn't already pay for internet? My high-speed internet is $50/month whether or not I stream TV over it.
I pay $40/mo for internet and $80 for ad free Hulu live. $120/mo is a lot less than I was paying for catv.
michaeljc70

Post by michaeljc70 »

I pay $44 out the door for Sling Orange+Blue+News addon and $20 for Comcast Internet. I know lots of people that pay hundreds of dollars for their cable and internet. I think a lot of people sign up using a promotion and then when the promotion ends they don't do anything and the bill skyrockets.
Topic Author
biscuit5

Post by biscuit5 »

Well, at least its not Sling this year thankfully...
--

Spectrum loses ESPN, more channels in dispute with Disney

https://www.oleantimesherald.com/news/s ... 46afe.html

ESPN, FX, Freeform, the Disney Channel and a handful of ABC channels went dark for Spectrum subscribers Thursday after Charter Communications and Disney Entertainment failed to reach a new carriage agreement..

The dispute meant some sports fans couldn’t watch the U.S. Open tennis tournament or a college football game between the University of Utah and the University of Florida on ESPN on Thursday night....
ddbtoth

Post by ddbtoth »

Beensabu wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:22 pm Gotta love their official statement.

Spectrum is spouting the same blame game too. I hear Disney is really losing money, be interesting to see who blinks first. I’m finding that I’m not really missing much from cable. Google fiber is laying cable in the neighborhood, may just can it all and get the fiber optic.
beyou

Post by beyou »

michaeljc70 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:29 am
NateH wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:23 am If you're not willing to walk away from a deal, are you truly negotiating?
No, but as subscribers flee (and may not come back if they go to another service), you aren't in a strong negotiating position. Most of the time in a negotiation the parties aren't equal in leverage. ESPN is an important channel to a lot of people. I think in this case it is the appearance of walking away.

Sling reportedly has 2.2 million subscribers in a country of 330 million people. I think ESPN could live without them but I don't know about the other way around.
True. No way I would stick with sling if they drop major sports channels like ESPN.
I am not a fan of ESPN, but to me the whole point of sling is their cheaper blue/orange option so you can get a slimmed down packing including your preferred channels. For many that would include ESPN. Without ESPN I see little purpose in sling tv.
bd7

Post by bd7 »

I wish I could find a cheaper streaming service without ESPN. I don't need or want it and they have rather hardball negotiating tactics that seem to prohibit providers from offering packages without them. As a result, there are a lot of people paying for ESPN that don't watch it. I think that the way that this should end is just let ESPN, CNN and everyone else just stream their own content on an ala carte basis.
FedGuy

Post by FedGuy »

bd7 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:27 pm I wish I could find a cheaper streaming service without ESPN. I don't need or want it and they have rather hardball negotiating tactics that seem to prohibit providers from offering packages without them. As a result, there are a lot of people paying for ESPN that don't watch it. I think that the way that this should end is just let ESPN, CNN and everyone else just stream their own content on an ala carte basis.
I never watch sports at all (not even the Superbowl, World Series, or Olympics) and harbor a lot of resentment towards ESPN for having been required to pay for it in my cable packages for over 20 years. But I watch a ton of news, and am annoyed that streaming services tend to conflate the two. Many streaming services offer both sports and news, and some (such as Philo) offer neither, but I don't know of any streaming services that include news but not sports.

I'm disappointed that they botched and then killed CNN's first attempt at a streaming service, but maybe I'll see if Max does a better job with its successor.
MDfan

Post by MDfan »

I have found YTTV to be the best by far for the sports I watch. All the ESpNs, BTN, SECN, ACCN, FS1, Golf Channel, etc. price seems fine to me and I expect it to go up more.
krafty81

Spectrum not offering ESPN, other sports channels

Post by krafty81 »

[Thread merged into here --admin LadyGeek]

There seems to be a contract dispute between Spectrum and ESPN/Disney. Those channels are currently blocked. Has anyone been able to negotiate a lower cable bill while this is going on? Just wondering before I call and do battle...
FedGuy

Re: Spectrum not offering ESPN, other sports channels

Post by FedGuy »

I cut the cord years ago, but if my local cable company manages to excise its sports channels and lower prices as a result, I would consider re-subscribing.
guyfromct

Post by guyfromct »

Look at Sling or another OTT provider and an antenna, the cost may work out to be substantially less.
TheRoundHeadedKid

Post by TheRoundHeadedKid »

++++1
Last edited by TheRoundHeadedKid on Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Topic Author
biscuit5

Post by biscuit5 »

krafty81 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:47 am There seems to be a contract dispute between Spectrum and ESPN/Disney. Those channels are currently blocked. Has anyone been able to negotiate a lower cable bill while this is going on? Just wondering before I call and do battle...
viewtopic.php?p=7445320#p7445320

I'd be curious to see if you can. Sling thankfully resolved this somewhat quickly last year.
KESP

Post by KESP »

krafty81 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:47 am There seems to be a contract dispute between Spectrum and ESPN/Disney. Those channels are currently blocked. Has anyone been able to negotiate a lower cable bill while this is going on? Just wondering before I call and do battle...
I had already called a few weeks ago because they were taking away 60 channels on my package and only lessening the price by like $5 a month. I did a trial with Direct TV stream, the only company that offers YES for my Yankees loving husband. I did like it but when I called Spectrum to cancel, they restored the channels I wanted and lowered my bill for a year by $70. I only went along with it because my husband has a great deal of difficulty navigating streaming devices. If I had known they would have gone on to have this dispute with Disney, I would have told my husband to suck it up.
KESP

Post by KESP »

KESP wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:59 am
I had already called a few weeks ago because they were taking away 60 channels on my package and only lessening the price by like $5 a month. I did a trial with Direct TV stream, the only company that offers YES for my Yankees loving husband. I did like it but when I called Spectrum to cancel, they restored the channels I wanted and lowered my bill for a year by $70. I only went along with it because my husband has a great deal of difficulty navigating streaming devices. If I had known they would have gone on to have this dispute with Disney, I would have told my husband to suck it up.
Sorry for the rant. I have read they will take $15 off your bill, but I haven't tried that myself.
Bcdkgf

Post by Bcdkgf »

KESP wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:00 am
KESP wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:59 am
Sorry for the rant. I have read they will take $15 off your bill, but I haven't tried that myself.
$15 does not compensate when we have waited all year for college football to start, sit down and then it's not there! This happened to us yesterday when we thought since we have a subscription to the Streaming Disney, Hulu and ESPN+ package on our ROKU, we would be able to watch the Georgia and Alabama games. Not so.

Next week they will be on regular stations and we will be able to watch. If this continues after that we will be subscribing to Sling Blue and Sports+, just to watch the games. We would get rid of Cable TV, but it is in the HOA fees.
Women and men plan, the Gods laugh.