Sunbrella Commercial Grade Pool Furniture

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
DTalos

Sunbrella Commercial Grade Pool Furniture

Post by DTalos »

Our HOA has the following Sunbrella fabric Kirkland Signature chaise lounge chairs in the link below that have held up for 6 years by a pool and have endured chlorine, sunscreen and other elements. In an era where quality has deteriorated and items have become disposable, I have been highly satisfied with this product.

https://costcocouple.com/kirkland-signa ... se-lounge/

Unfortunately, these chaise lounges and the companion chairs have been unavailable for a couple of years. The look, style and value were excellent.

Do any of you have suggestions for an online or brick and mortar retailers that carry commercial grade Sunbrella pool furniture that can be delivered without any assembly needed?

Thank you.
Topic Author
DTalos

Re: Sunbrella Commercial Grade Pool Furniture

Post by DTalos »

As a follow-up is reupholstering a good or poor value compared to buying new?
livesoft

Post by livesoft »

It is trivial to buy and replace the fabric. Our patio furniture is about 27 years old and the fabric was replaced in 2017 by me (I mail-ordered the Sunbrella Grade C fabric from patiofurnituresupplies.com
So you can easily check the price to buy the fabric slings versus new. If those things are only $130 new and the fabric is $80 per chaise, then you might want to pay $130 for a whole new chair. As for the word "commercial" I'm laughing as those are just typical aluminum powder-coated frames + Sunbrella slings. Everybody sells them.

I can power-wash the furniture each season and it will look brand new, too.

Chair King is a big box backyard store. Might even be nationwide -- I do not know.
Wiki This signature message sponsored by sscritic: Learn to fish.
bob60014

Post by bob60014 »

The chairs in that link look eerily similar to a Hampton Bay model from Home Depot that I used to have before I moved. Great chairs that took a beating by the grandkids and weather, that lasted about 10 years for us.