Two Months until the Bogleheads Conference - Don't miss out!

Discuss all general (i.e. non-personal) investing questions and issues, investing news, and theory.
Topic Author
Bogle Center

Two Months until the Bogleheads Conference - Don't miss out!

Post by Bogle Center »

The Bogleheads Conference starts two months from today! Did you buy your ticket yet? There are still a few seats available.

We continue to add terrific speakers. Jeff Ptak and Susan Dziubinski of Morningstar were recently added. Here is the agenda with all speakers. It’s truly an impressive lineup.

Register now at BogleCenter.net, and while you’re on the site, check out the Center’s new content links to all Bogleheads® podcasts, Facebook page, Twitter, Reddit, this Forum, Wiki, YouTube Channel, and much more. It's the new place on the web for everything Bogleheads with EASY TO FIND content. Make sure you bookmark the site.

Bogleheads® is a trademark of the John C. Bogle Center for Financial literacy, a non-profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to building a world of well-informed, capable, and empowered investors. Your tax-deductible donations provide resources for free online content including covering ALL reported expenses for this Bogleheads.org forum.

See you on October 12!

The Bogle Center Board
Bogleheads® is a registered trademark of the John C. Bogle Center for Financial Literacy, a non-profit 501(c) that supports Bogleheads initiatives worldwide.
Rick Ferri

Re: Two Months until the Bogleheads Conference - Don't miss out!

Post by Rick Ferri »

See you there!
The Education of an Index Investor: born in darkness, finds indexing enlightenment, overcomplicates everything, embraces simplicity.
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Thanks to all who arranged what looks like an outstanding panel of speakers and discussion topics.

I’m eagerly looking forward to the conference.
Retired life insurance company financial executive who sincerely believes that ”It’s a GREAT day to be alive!”
Rick Ferri

Post by Rick Ferri »

See you there!
The Education of an Index Investor: born in darkness, finds indexing enlightenment, overcomplicates everything, embraces simplicity.
Artful Dodger

Post by Artful Dodger »

I'm very much looking forward to this!
Rick Ferri

Post by Rick Ferri »

A few seats are still available!
AlwaysLearningMore

Post by AlwaysLearningMore »

In years gone by these conferences quickly filled to capacity. Now :confused :?:
Retirement is best when you have a lot to live on, and a lot to live for. * None of what I post is investment advice.* | FIRE'd July 2023
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

AlwaysLearningMore wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:19 am In years gone by these conferences quickly filled to capacity. Now :confused :?:
Isn’t this conference much larger than prior conferences?
Retired life insurance company financial executive who sincerely believes that ”It’s a GREAT day to be alive!”
Rick Ferri

Post by Rick Ferri »

AlwaysLearningMore wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:19 am In years gone by these conferences quickly filled to capacity. Now :confused :?:
In the years gone by, capacity was limited to 200 people and Jack Bogle was the attraction. Capacity was doubled to 400 for this conference, which was met due to the strong speaker lineup, and then we added 100 more seats. Renewed COVID fears over the summer plus high airfare held some people back from registering. We hope those issues abate soon.
Jonbuck

Post by Jonbuck »

I wish I could go, but at this stage of my life and family obligations it is not possible. Attending a future Bogleheads conference is now one of my goals within the next few years. Finding this forum and engaging this forum consistently has added an enormous value to my life. I look forward to being able to meet in person one day the many people who have so greatly impacted my investment philosophy.
AnnetteLouisan

Post by AnnetteLouisan »

I have a conflict and can’t attend this year, but I’m looking forward to viewing the video after if there is one.

It’s an incredible roster of speakers and hoping in the next few years I can attend and put some faces to names (do you attend using real names or our usernames?)
Rick Ferri

Post by Rick Ferri »

AnnetteLouisan wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:45 am I have a conflict and can’t attend this year, but I’m looking forward to viewing the video after if there is one.

It’s an incredible roster of speakers and hoping in the next few years I can attend and put some faces to names (do you attend using real names or our usernames?)
We have contracted with an outside company to video all the daytime speaking events on Thursday and Friday. The videos will be edited and published within a few weeks through a link on BogleCenter.net . That is the site of the John C. Bogle Center for Financial Literacy, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that owns the Bogleheads trademark and pays ALL submitted expenses for maintaining this forum and everything else Bogleheads.

You should begin using BogleCenter.net to stay abreast of ALL Bogleheads news and information across all media including navigating to this forum. The site is vastly improved and easy to navigate.

Rick Ferri