Thinking about bogleheads on this Giving Tuesday

US Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements.
Topic Author
random_walker_77

Thinking about bogleheads on this Giving Tuesday

Post by random_walker_77 »

Thank you to everyone who contributes to this site. I've learned much by reading the wiki and the astute discussions here over the years. Tonight, I've been going through my donations checklist for the year, which reminded me that it's time to think about this site. We are truly lucky to have this ad-free, well-moderated forum.

Respectfully, do consider what value this site offers to you, and think about chipping in a little. There's a link to donate on the front page, and a "support this site" link at the top of the page for every thread. Throughout the year, you can also use the amazon affiliates link (also above), to help support this site.

Finally, if you really want to support a tax-deductible charity (which is not this site, but close in spirit), there's the John C Bogle Center for Financial Literacy
AnnetteLouisan

Re: Thinking about bogleheads on this Giving Tuesday

Post by AnnetteLouisan »

I gave gladly about a month ago and plan to contribute annually. Awesome site, changed my financial life for the better profoundly.