New Mexico Bogleheads Meet Up - Abq / Santa Fe

US Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements.
Topic Author
Pullupking214

New Mexico Bogleheads Meet Up - Abq / Santa Fe

Post by Pullupking214 »

Howdy folk,

Looking for the details on a chapter of the New Mexico Bogleheads to meet up with. I searched the forums and sub forums and didn't land upon relevant contact details for local BGs. I'm willing to drive or coordinate a meet up in Albuquerque or Santa Fe, if none exists that is.

A little bit about myself, I'm seeking guidance and reassurement in person to deal with not only market volatility but also my ever increasing portfolio value. A good bit of experience and learning (ie war stories) from older BGs go a long way in that. Hoping to meet some like minded cowboys out west. If anyone is out there, please do holler. Be well folk.

Cheers,
Pullupking214
Topic Author
Pullupking214

Re: New Mexico Bogleheads Meet Up - Abq / Santa Fe

Post by Pullupking214 »

Bump...

Expanding geographical proximity to include Los Lunas and Amarillo too. I'd love to meet a Boglehead residing in Amarillo!
Random Poster

Post by Random Poster »

Pullupking214 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:27 pm Bump...

Expanding geographical proximity to include Los Lunas and Amarillo too. I'd love to meet a Boglehead residing in Amarillo!
How about one who used to live in Amarillo but now lives in Santa Fe?

Honestly, though, I try to be a relatively private person and the thought of intentionally meeting someone in real life who is also active here would really concern me.
Last edited by Random Poster on Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
staustin

Post by staustin »

Nothing to contribute except to say I'm jealous of the both of you living in a wonderful place.