Officially new member

US Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements.
Topic Author
roadlesstraveled

Officially new member

Post by roadlesstraveled »

Aloha to all. New member here, although I have been browsing for years. Second time Retired with spouse a few years ago, and come on from time to time to browse. First time retired at a young 31, for a short time while sailing the tropics.
No questions as of now. Have always been a boglehead, but did not know there was a name for it until I found this site.
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Re: Officially new member

Post by LadyGeek »

Officially, Welcome! I moved your post to the US Chapters forum which is intended for community discussions.

If you have any questions, feel free to start with the wiki: Getting started
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

roadlesstraveled wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:46 pm Aloha to all. New member here, although I have been browsing for years. Second time Retired with spouse a few years ago, and come on from time to time to browse. First time retired at a young 31, for a short time while sailing the tropics.
No questions as of now. Have always been a boglehead, but did not know there was a name for it until I found this site.
Welcome to the Forum!

Please come back often, and post when you have a question.
Retired life insurance company financial executive who sincerely believes that ”It’s a GREAT day to be alive!”
sycamore

Post by sycamore »

roadlesstraveled wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:46 pm Aloha to all. New member here, although I have been browsing for years. Second time Retired with spouse a few years ago, and come on from time to time to browse. First time retired at a young 31, for a short time while sailing the tropics.
Welcome roadlesstraveled!

I'm wondering... how did you find the site?