Any other Erie, PA area Bogleheads?

US Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements.
Topic Author
Elsebet

Any other Erie, PA area Bogleheads?

Post by Elsebet »

I briefly arranged Boglehead lunch outings in the Seattle area before I moved away in 2020 and I would like to do the same in my new home, near Erie, PA. Are there any Bogleheads who would be interested in meeting up in the Northwest PA area? If it's only a small group I would be happy to host in our home.
"...the man who adapts himself to his slender means and makes himself wealthy on a little sum, is the truly rich man..." ~Seneca
Somethingwitty92912

Re: Any other Erie, PA area Bogleheads?

Post by Somethingwitty92912 »

Elsebet wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:36 pm I briefly arranged Boglehead lunch outings in the Seattle area before I moved away in 2020 and I would like to do the same in my new home, near Erie, PA. Are there any Bogleheads who would be interested in meeting up in the Northwest PA area? If it's only a small group I would be happy to host in our home.
South west here.

We vacation up an Erie, we love the great likes. I love your profile image… what a throw back.
Topic Author
Elsebet

Re: Any other Erie, PA area Bogleheads?

Post by Elsebet »

Somethingwitty92912 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:46 pm
Elsebet wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:36 pm I briefly arranged Boglehead lunch outings in the Seattle area before I moved away in 2020 and I would like to do the same in my new home, near Erie, PA. Are there any Bogleheads who would be interested in meeting up in the Northwest PA area? If it's only a small group I would be happy to host in our home.
South west here.

We vacation up an Erie, we love the great likes. I love your profile image… what a throw back.
Erie is a beautiful place. And Final Fantasy 9 is probably my favorite of the series. :)
"...the man who adapts himself to his slender means and makes himself wealthy on a little sum, is the truly rich man..." ~Seneca