[poll] interested in wiki work?

US Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements.

Are you or would you like to be a Boglehead Wiki contributor?

I would like to edit wiki pages but haven't yet
42%
I would like to edit wiki pages but haven't yet
42%
I'm not interested in editing wiki pages
8%
I'm not interested in editing wiki pages
8%

Total votes: 12

Topic Author
sewall

[poll] interested in wiki work?

Post by sewall »

Today I added a few pieces of information to the Bogleheads Wiki. I was looking up 401(k) and 529 contribution limits for myself anyway. So, I took another couple of minutes to toss up the information and links on relevant wiki pages. It was easy. It made a small contribution to overall wiki improvement.

Perhaps when you search and find personal finance information for yourself, you'd consider benefiting the community by putting what you find on the wiki, either in addition to or instead of posting on the forum. Many hands make light work.

PM Barry Barnitz to request a wiki account that will enable you to edit.

And, bravo to Barry for the volume of wiki work he does. It looks great Barry! (Apologies for not individually noting all other contributors, who are also doing a large volume of great stuff.)
The Incidental Economist (blog) :::: Austin Frakt (flesh)
daw007

Re: [poll] interested in wiki work?

Post by daw007 »

I got to this page through google but as this is quite an old post, the link to apply for a wiki account died.

Should go here:

https://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/Help:Ge ... ntributor
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Re: [poll] interested in wiki work?

Post by LadyGeek »

^^^ Thanks for resurrecting this "zombie" thread. This thread is now in the US Chapters forum (Bogleheads and wiki community).

Members can also apply in the sticky that is at the top of this forum: Join the Wiki!

(Thread locked to redirect the discussion. Also note that anonymous polls are no longer permitted.)
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.