New to the forum

US Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements.
Topic Author
nsf113

New to the forum

Post by nsf113 »

Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. I joined the forum today and am looking forward to the wealth of knowledge here. I am looking at potentially moving my investments out of my current brokerage and handling them on my own but am a little concerned about a few specific items. I will be posting a separate thread for that. Anyway - thanks for having me!
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Re: New to the forum

Post by LadyGeek »

Welcome! I moved your post to the US Chapters forum (community).

You can get started here: Getting started

Please post your portfolio information in your new thread using the Asking Portfolio Questions format. It will make you think about the "big picture" while giving us the information we need to point you in the right direction.

If you have any questions, ask in that thread.

(The thread goes in the Personal Investments forum.)
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.
Topic Author
nsf113

Post by nsf113 »

Thank you. I will try to create the post in the proper format and correct sub-forum next time!
KneeReplacementTutor

Post by KneeReplacementTutor »

nsf113,

Welcome to Bogleheads! Don't be afraid to use the "search" feature in the top right corner. Tons of topics already covered put a wealth of info at your fingertips.
Cheers!

KneePartsPro