Post your Financial Milestone Announcements Here

US Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements.
Raraculus

Re: Post your Financial Milestone Announcements Here

Post by Raraculus »

sailaway wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:42 pm
Raraculus wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:34 pm Finally reached a small milestone with respect to dividend income. Thought it would never happen for another 5+ years or so.

My monthly dividends, calculated over the course of one year, will cover the HOA fees and utilities of my condo! I have some funds left over after these expenses, good enough for a bowl of ramen for lunch and dinner. :D

I'm finally gaining some sense of financial security that comes with my investments. I thank all the Boglehead forum participants for their wisdom and experience.

Hoping the dividend trends continue...
It is so satisfying to reach a milestone that you have been watching out for!

May I ask a question about this? Are you looking at all of your dividends or just in the taxable accounts?
Good catch! Yes, most of the dividends are in my nontaxable accounts. So, I just can't live off them yet. :)
sailaway

Post by sailaway »

Raraculus wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:04 pm
sailaway wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:42 pm
Raraculus wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:34 pm Finally reached a small milestone with respect to dividend income. Thought it would never happen for another 5+ years or so.

My monthly dividends, calculated over the course of one year, will cover the HOA fees and utilities of my condo! I have some funds left over after these expenses, good enough for a bowl of ramen for lunch and dinner. :D

I'm finally gaining some sense of financial security that comes with my investments. I thank all the Boglehead forum participants for their wisdom and experience.

Hoping the dividend trends continue...
It is so satisfying to reach a milestone that you have been watching out for!

May I ask a question about this? Are you looking at all of your dividends or just in the taxable accounts?
Good catch! Yes, most of the dividends are in my nontaxable accounts. So, I just can't live off them yet. :)
Oh, it is just a case of I am always fascinated by other people's excitement about dividends. I am the one who fills out the tax forms, so I see the number, at least for taxable accounts, but it isn't something I track.
Pandemic Bangs

Post by Pandemic Bangs »

Paid our family's last undergrad tuition bill.

This was a life goal for me -- to be able to pay for kids' college.
Wait 'til I get my money right | Then you can't tell me nothing, right?
life in slices

Post by life in slices »

Congrats!! That is an awesome accomplishment

We just made last payment for second Kid - third child off to college in the fall so almost there ourselves
ruralavalon

Post by ruralavalon »

Pandemic Bangs wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:52 pm Paid our family's last undergrad tuition bill.

This was a life goal for me -- to be able to pay for kids' college.
Congratulations, that's outstanding :)
"Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein | Wiki article link: Bogleheads® investment philosophy
Pandemic Bangs

Post by Pandemic Bangs »

life in slices wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:57 pm Congrats!! That is an awesome accomplishment

We just made last payment for second Kid - third child off to college in the fall so almost there ourselves
Good luck! It kinda crept up on me...
ruralavalon wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:28 am Congratulations, that's outstanding
Thank you both!
Wait 'til I get my money right | Then you can't tell me nothing, right?
marti038

Post by marti038 »

Yesterday we hit $1M in retirement savings AND our net worth passed $1.5M. Exactly one year earlier (1/20/20) our net worth first reached $1M.

2020 was a rough year, but it did not disappoint in terms of investing.
“Having, first, gained all you can, and, secondly saved all you can, then give all you can.” - John Wesley
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

marti038 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:47 pm Yesterday we hit $1M in retirement savings AND our net worth passed $1.5M. Exactly one year earlier (1/20/20) our net worth first reached $1M.

A 50% increase in net worth in one year? Wow!

It sounds like you must have done some serious saving, plus some good investment returns.

Congratulations!
Retired life insurance company financial executive who sincerely believes that ”It’s a GREAT day to be alive!”
ruralavalon

Post by ruralavalon »

marti038 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:47 pm Yesterday we hit $1M in retirement savings AND our net worth passed $1.5M. Exactly one year earlier (1/20/20) our net worth first reached $1M.

Congratulations on joining the two comma club :) .
"Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein | Wiki article link: Bogleheads® investment philosophy
marti038

Post by marti038 »

Stinky wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:52 pm

A 50% increase in net worth in one year? Wow!

It sounds like you must have done some serious saving, plus some good investment returns.

Congratulations!
It was mostly gains. Only a small portion was contributions. We own a fair amount of tech stocks.
“Having, first, gained all you can, and, secondly saved all you can, then give all you can.” - John Wesley
crossroad101

Post by crossroad101 »

Dear all
I last posted here during the time of my first home purchase back in 2019. Ever since a lot, quite a lot has changed of course to put it mildly. We have 2 little ones now 1yo and 3 yo a job change and of course the pandemic. I am grateful to have a job still however the most recent company I joined in Feb 2020 has been acquired by a larger fish in the same industry. It is to be seen how it turns out. In the PNW (Portland area) home prices have also appreciated a bit since we purchased. I would like to know how to consider the pending mortgage (440k) and equity (125k) in the context of nw progression (Age 36, married w/ 2 kids). Sincerely appreciate all inputs

crossroad101 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:47 am
Nicolas wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:58 am
crossroad101 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:37 am Thanks to the advice and inputs from BH members funded VG 3 fund in taxable middle of this year (the blip).

Mostly still single stock and trying to wind down for home purchase. Was hoping to post 400k milestone, perhaps next year.

Completed grad school in 2011 and worth -20k or so to begin with.
How do you account for that downward spike below $350K if I may ask? And the immediate recovery?
Apologies for my late notice.

Indeed the spike was when I sold stock to open 3 fund with VG.

It has been rather bumpy ever since. Late last week I sold some more stock as we are getting ready for house down payment this week. Hence additional spikes in the end.

fefifofum

Post by fefifofum »

Hello all! I've been looking forward to the day when I could add a contribution to this thread. :happy

On January 20th, 2021, my wife and I joined the 2 comma club (invested assets in retirement and taxable account). It was back in August of 2018 when we first entered the 2 comma club for net worth.

We first started tracking our net worth and investments closely back in March of 2015. Up until that point we hadn't paid close attention, and I had even been a little nervous about whether we were on track financially and scared to look. But that year we received a work-related windfall which was large enough (on the order of 100k) that it prompted me to do some research to determine what we should do with it. I discovered Mr. Money Mustache first, and then Bogleheads, and ended up opening a taxable account and beginning some extremely boring (and effective!) index fund investing. We also started optimizing our expenses and paying a lot more attention to our finances in general.

Here's what our progress in invested assets has looked like:

March 2015: 390k
December 2015: 410k
December 2016: 480k
December 2017: 610k
December 2018: 630k
December 2019: 800k
December 2020: 980k
January 2021:1 mil! Age 44.

I want to thank all the generous contributors to this forum that have created such a wealth of valuable information. Bogleheads is truly a treasure trove of information and inspiration. Over the past 6 years it has helped us create an IPS, increase our savings rate dramatically, determine an asset allocation that is working well for us, and even get a great deal on a home refinance. It has truly changed the trajectory of our financial lives.
Onlineid3089

Post by Onlineid3089 »

We decided to pay off our mortgage last night. This morning I had them calculate the final payoff amount and initiated the transaction. Should be final this afternoon. It was a 30 year 3.375% fixed rate mortgage from 2013. We finally decided that cash in CDs and savings earning between .5% and 1.3% didn't make much sense.

Here's to being completely debt free :beer
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Onlineid3089 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:01 pm We decided to pay off our mortgage last night. This morning I had them calculate the final payoff amount and initiated the transaction. Should be final this afternoon. It was a 30 year 3.375% fixed rate mortgage from 2013. We finally decided that cash in CDs and savings earning between .5% and 1.3% didn't make much sense.

That’s wonderful!

It is truly liberating to not have any debts.

Congratulations!
Retired life insurance company financial executive who sincerely believes that ”It’s a GREAT day to be alive!”
ruralavalon

Post by ruralavalon »

Onlineid3089 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:01 pm We decided to pay off our mortgage last night. This morning I had them calculate the final payoff amount and initiated the transaction. Should be final this afternoon. It was a 30 year 3.375% fixed rate mortgage from 2013. We finally decided that cash in CDs and savings earning between .5% and 1.3% didn't make much sense.

Congratulations :D . It certainly feels great to be debt free.
life in slices

Post by life in slices »

Congrats! Nice milestones to meet.
as9

Post by as9 »

as9 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:38 pm Hit 300k NW today (age 35). Far too much of it is home equity, but working on that.
Hit 400k yesterday. Feels good to be making progress.
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

as9 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:02 am
as9 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:38 pm Hit 300k NW today (age 35). Far too much of it is home equity, but working on that.
So you hit $300k in late May 2020 and hit $400k yesterday?

Congratulations! Keep up the good work.
SimplicityNow

Post by SimplicityNow »

It is a great feeling isn't it? Enjoy and congrats!
as9

Post by as9 »

Stinky wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:08 am
as9 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:02 am
So you hit $300k in late May 2020 and hit $400k yesterday?

Congratulations! Keep up the good work.
Thank you!
Fat Tails

Post by Fat Tails »

rj342 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:18 pm Only an indirect/future milestone...
Our son is a CS major, senior at a state school, who has worked almost 2 years as a part time contractor at a big hospital in cyber security.
Today he officially became an employee of the hospital, part time, on his way to a promised full time job on graduation (paperwork for offer will be after the new year.)
Likes what he's learning and doing a lot, likes the people he works with, and has great relationships with higher ups pretty far up the ladder. Money a bit less than some bigger (and more expensive) markets in the region but hes content staying here for now.

Apart from the obvious pride in him launching, looking forward to significantly lower car insurance, health insurance, cellphone, etc, which helps quite a bit with our somewhat lower income last few years, and helping me get closer to maxing the 401k for the next few years.
Congrats! You should be proud.
:sharebeer
“Doing well with money has little to do with how smart you are and a lot to do with how you behave.” - Morgan Housel
BrandonBogle

Re: Two Comma Club

Post by BrandonBogle »

Woot Woot! After this being a long-term goal of mine and joining the Bogleheads in 2013, I just cross the threshold today!! I saw it coming for a few weeks and knew that I would be getting to this point, at least for the first time, soon. Now I'm sure I'll cross the threshold multiple more times in 2021 and beyond, but is still such a feeling of accomplishment to get here!

As a point of reference, in 10 days, it will be exactly 8 years since I started Bogleheading and my assets then were $275k. I had about $60k in auto and student loans, plus about $125k in mortgage debt on a $200k house. So even if you don't count the house as an asset, I was in the positive. This is because I followed most Boglehead principles already (and was a Vanguard customer), even though I hadn't heard of the group yet.

I've tracked my investment accounts since, followed the Boglehead principles, didn't shy away from living life and spending the money I saved/earned, and say incredible growth. For instance, even by the end of 2013, I was already at $330k. In February 2017 I cross half a million, only 4 years later. And now, another 4 years down the line, at 1,000,000!

I'm fast closing in on FI based on 25x expenses, but I don't have immediate plans to RE. But getting to the point where I could be okay not being handcuffed to my job is my next goal and one I'm sure I will get to soon!

Thank you Bogleheads!!!
deskjockey

Post by deskjockey »

This week was the first time that a single one of my accounts passed the $1 million mark. We've been in the two-comma club for a few years, but it was pretty cool to see two commas in a single account!
GuySmiley

Post by GuySmiley »

Portfolio hit 2.5M this week, keep on trucking. More excitingly unexpected was seeing an 18K bonus reduced to 91 after taxes and withholdings -- put that money to work without lifting a finger or temptation to deviate!
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

deskjockey wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:22 am This week was the first time that a single one of my accounts passed the $1 million mark. We've been in the two-comma club for a few years, but it was pretty cool to see two commas in a single account!
Congratulations!

Hopefully you’ll have some more of your accounts pop into the two-comma club in the near future.
Wanderingwheelz

Post by Wanderingwheelz »

If I only count my RV, but no other personal property other than my home I crossed $4MM net worth this week. Crazy!

That’s almost A $1MM increase in a year, with a balanced 3 fund portfolio and contributions.
Being wrong compounds forever.
FedGuy

Post by FedGuy »

Congratulations, Brandon!
ruralavalon

Post by ruralavalon »

BrandonBogle wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:15 am Woot Woot! After this being a long-term goal of mine and joining the Bogleheads in 2013, I just cross the threshold today!! I saw it coming for a few weeks and knew that I would be getting to this point, at least for the first time, soon. Now I'm sure I'll cross the threshold multiple more times in 2021 and beyond, but is still such a feeling of accomplishment to get here!

As a point of reference, in 10 days, it will be exactly 8 years since I started Bogleheading and my assets then were $275k. I had about $60k in auto and student loans, plus about $125k in mortgage debt on a $200k house. So even if you don't count the house as an asset, I was in the positive. This is because I followed most Boglehead principles already (and was a Vanguard customer), even though I hadn't heard of the group yet.

I've tracked my investment accounts since, followed the Boglehead principles, didn't shy away from living life and spending the money I saved/earned, and say incredible growth. For instance, even by the end of 2013, I was already at $330k. In February 2017 I cross half a million, only 4 years later. And now, another 4 years down the line, at 1,000,000!

I'm fast closing in on FI based on 25x expenses, but I don't have immediate plans to RE. But getting to the point where I could be okay not being handcuffed to my job is my next goal and one I'm sure I will get to soon!

Thank you Bogleheads!!!
Congratulations :)
anon_investor

Post by anon_investor »

BrandonBogle wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:15 am Woot Woot! After this being a long-term goal of mine and joining the Bogleheads in 2013, I just cross the threshold today!! I saw it coming for a few weeks and knew that I would be getting to this point, at least for the first time, soon. Now I'm sure I'll cross the threshold multiple more times in 2021 and beyond, but is still such a feeling of accomplishment to get here!
Congrats!
Wiggums

Post by Wiggums »

Congratulations Brandon
"I started with nothing and I still have most of it left."
RotzehMasayim

600K MILESTONE :)

Post by RotzehMasayim »

Just Hit 600k! :sharebeer
RotzehMasayim wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:41 pm Hit 550k this week! :moneybag

Happy about the quick rise from 500k -> 550k (My TSLA position is helping that out...)

The market has been much better than I expected after the election.
RotzehMasayim wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:30 pm Today I hit the 500k Milestone! :sharebeer :moneybag :moneybag

abuss368
Location: Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold, and I don't know the names of the players!

Post by abuss368 »

Wanderingwheelz wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:43 pm If I only count my RV, but no other personal property other than my home I crossed $4MM net worth this week. Crazy!

That’s almost A $1MM increase in a year, with a balanced 3 fund portfolio and contributions.
Congrats on the accomplishment!

Tony
John C. Bogle: “Simplicity is the master key to financial success."
Normchad

Post by Normchad »

GuySmiley wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:34 pm Portfolio hit 2.5M this week, keep on trucking. More excitingly unexpected was seeing an 18K bonus reduced to 91 after taxes and withholdings -- put that money to work without lifting a finger or temptation to deviate!
Fantastic! Keep smiling!
livesoft

Post by livesoft »

Wanderingwheelz wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:43 pm If I only count my RV, but no other personal property other than my home I crossed $4MM net worth this week. Crazy!

That's the 2-comma-per-year club! Congrats!
Wiki This signature message sponsored by sscritic: Learn to fish.
brian91480

Post by brian91480 »

I reached $1 million net worth (including house equity) just after after my 40th birthday last year. 😬👍

The next milestone will be $1 million... not counting home equity. Fingers crossed that will happen sometime in the next 5 years. 😬👍
Normchad

Post by Normchad »

brian91480 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:33 pm I reached $1 million net worth (including house equity) just after after my 40th birthday last year. 😬👍

The next milestone will be $1 million... not counting home equity. Fingers crossed that will happen sometime in the next 5 years. 😬👍
That’s awesome. You are in great shape! All the best in the future.
brian91480

Post by brian91480 »

Thanks, Norm. I am not on track for FIRE like many others in the Boglehead group... but I know there are people in tougher situations than me. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and hope it works out in the end.
huntertheory

Post by huntertheory »

We hit two milestones recently: (1) $1.5M in net worth, and, more importantly, (2) the two comma club ($1M+) in "financial assets," i.e., cash+investments. My wife and I are both 38, with two young kids, in a HCOL area.

Other than growing those two numbers, our goals are to hit what I think of as a 2-3x "liquidity coverage ratio," i.e., where our financial assets only would be a multiple of our debt (mortgage mostly) and to have one year investment returns in excess of annual income (though I think that one will take some time).
Fortuitous

Post by Fortuitous »

brian91480 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:33 pm I reached $1 million net worth (including house equity) just after after my 40th birthday last year. 😬👍

A million dollar net worth at 40 is my aim point. Congrats on hitting that milestone. I just turned 34 and recently crossed the 400k mark.
brian91480

Post by brian91480 »

Fortuitous wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:32 am

A million dollar net worth at 40 is my aim point. Congrats on hitting that milestone. I just turned 34 and recently crossed the 400k mark.
Fortuitous --- it really is true... the first $100k is the hardest. Each subsequent $100K has gotten easier. Wouldn't it be nice if we were talking about each MILLION dollars? I am guessing the same principle is true.

I am sure we have been spoiled by the awesome market returns for the past 10+ years. If this continues, you will reach your goal! --- Brian
stoptothink

Post by stoptothink »

Fortuitous wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:32 am

That was our goal as well, along with paying off our home. We hit both marks last May, just after my 39th birthday (wife had just turned 34). Crazy how fast it happened. 7yrs ago when we married, I would have doubted we would have hit $500k in net worth before I hit 40.
pseudoiterative

Post by pseudoiterative »

Investment assets valued mark-to-market + cash hit around 40x trailing annual expenses this year, can now cover expenses with a modest 2.5% real return on assets. Reached this position from being fortunate enough to stumble into higher paying job where I could profitably grind away. Combined with somewhat frugal lifestyle (don't own a home & don't even rent a whole apartment) managed to maintain a savings rate of around 80% for last 4.5 years. Lucky not to lose job or have any disruption of income during this last plague year. Mr Market has been kind to us all these last few years, a lot of this result is attributable to luck of stock market price appreciation, and luck of having background (stable country, good education, economy largely dodging recessions) to be able to find employment in relatively high paying niche. Outcome is pretty great given that some of my earlier decision making (e.g. not thinking about career outcomes from chosen path of education or career plan or investment until late 20s) was relatively bad.

Recently switched from full-time work to part-time work. I'm too chicken to cut the safety cord of that sweet predictable salary cashflow, will reevaluate things after Covid has settled down / if market crashes. Have probably hit financial "escape velocity" to no longer need to work for a living but haven't figured out what I will be doing with myself now!
inrbogle

Post by inrbogle »

We finally reached the “mid” 7 figures NW today! It’s been incredible 10 years of growth and savings! Hope to make the 8 figures in the next 10 years.
lostdog

Post by lostdog »

inrbogle wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:57 pm We finally reached the “mid” 7 figures NW today! It’s been incredible 10 years of growth and savings! Hope to make the 8 figures in the next 10 years.

Grats!!!
Stocks-80% || Bonds-20% || VTI/VXUS/AOR
rene

Post by rene »

rene wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:37 pm Congrats to the op!!!

I joined the 2 comma club this week ...

BUT it's 2 commas for the total of my taxable, 401K and Roth investments. It does not take into consideration $15K student debt, $13K car loan, $20K company stock loan and 460K remaining mortgage (nor does it add home equity to the total)

Next goals :

1) within 12 months : 2 comma club with car/student/company stock debts paid off.

2) within 2 years : 2 comma club just for the 401k portion

3) within ?? years : 2 million club for 401K
Just revisiting my post and update...

1) done
2) done
3) at 1.6M ... work in progress.

New goals:

1) 2025 : $2M 401K
2) 2035 : House paid off, $4M 401K
Centralus

Post by Centralus »

Today marks my first day as a member of Bogleheads.org. My net worth is $2,000,000.00 this year and my profession is critical care RN. I have reached this goal as sole wage earner of my house and based on an income of 60k / year plus overtime and weekend program brining my income to 100k. I just reached the age of 52 and I save 40% of my gross income currently. My early years as an RN in my 20's I earned about 50K and saved only 10% of my income until age 30. From 30 to 45 I earned about 80k per year saving 15 to 20%. I remember reaching 100k saved for retirement right before the crash of 2008 - 2009 and for 14 years after the returns and growth of my investments exceeded 7% ranging 7 to 14% consistently.
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Centralus wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:19 pm Today marks my first day as a member of Bogleheads.org. My net worth is $2,000,000.00 this year and my profession is critical care RN. I have reached this goal as sole wage earner of my house and based on an income of 60k / year plus overtime and weekend program brining my income to 100k. I just reached the age of 52 and I save 40% of my gross income currently. My early years as an RN in my 20's I earned about 50K and saved only 10% of my income until age 30. From 30 to 45 I earned about 80k per year saving 15 to 20%. I remember reaching 100k saved for retirement right before the crash of 2008 - 2009 and for 14 years after the returns and growth of my investments exceeded 7% ranging 7 to 14% consistently.
Welcome to the Forum!

Your post is absolutely awesome. It’s amazing what one can accomplish with a strong savings habit and prudent investing.

Congratulations! And please log in frequently and post when you can.
jarjarM

Post by jarjarM »

pseudoiterative wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:13 pm Investment assets valued mark-to-market + cash hit around 40x trailing annual expenses this year, can now cover expenses with a modest 2.5% real return on assets. Reached this position from being fortunate enough to stumble into higher paying job where I could profitably grind away. Combined with somewhat frugal lifestyle (don't own a home & don't even rent a whole apartment) managed to maintain a savings rate of around 80% for last 4.5 years. Lucky not to lose job or have any disruption of income during this last plague year. Mr Market has been kind to us all these last few years, a lot of this result is attributable to luck of stock market price appreciation, and luck of having background (stable country, good education, economy largely dodging recessions) to be able to find employment in relatively high paying niche. Outcome is pretty great given that some of my earlier decision making (e.g. not thinking about career outcomes from chosen path of education or career plan or investment until late 20s) was relatively bad.

Recently switched from full-time work to part-time work. I'm too chicken to cut the safety cord of that sweet predictable salary cashflow, will reevaluate things after Covid has settled down / if market crashes. Have probably hit financial "escape velocity" to no longer need to work for a living but haven't figured out what I will be doing with myself now!
Congrats, we're in somewhat similar boat and DW is finally giving up her high pay job but I'll be holding on to that predictable salary cashflow for a while. Baby steps :beer
Normchad

Post by Normchad »

Stinky wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:47 pm
Centralus wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:19 pm Today marks my first day as a member of Bogleheads.org. My net worth is $2,000,000.00 this year and my profession is critical care RN. I have reached this goal as sole wage earner of my house and based on an income of 60k / year plus overtime and weekend program brining my income to 100k. I just reached the age of 52 and I save 40% of my gross income currently. My early years as an RN in my 20's I earned about 50K and saved only 10% of my income until age 30. From 30 to 45 I earned about 80k per year saving 15 to 20%. I remember reaching 100k saved for retirement right before the crash of 2008 - 2009 and for 14 years after the returns and growth of my investments exceeded 7% ranging 7 to 14% consistently.
Welcome to the Forum!

Your post is absolutely awesome. It’s amazing what one can accomplish with a strong savings habit and prudent investing.

Congratulations! And please log in frequently and post when you can.
+1. You’re amazing!
mikejuss

Post by mikejuss »

Congrats--and well done!
50% VTSAX | 25% VTIAX | 25% VBTLX (retirement), 25% VTEAX (taxable)