Birmingham, Alabama local chapter

US Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements.
Topic Author
Stinky

Re: Birmingham, Alabama local chapter

Post by Stinky »

Bump

NEXT MEETING WITH A SPECIAL GUEST - Sunday, February 14, 4pm Central time, via Zoom.

Our guest speaker will be Paul White, who will be speaking on Vanguard's 2021 economic and market outlook. Paul's short biography:

Paul is a Relationship Executive and leader for Vanguard’s Flagship Select. He has over 20 years experience in the International markets including Europe, Asia, and Australia. He excels at recognizing critical gaps in company structures, regulatory environments, business operating procedures and market conditions.

I will send out Zoom information to all those on my local chapter mailing list.

I also wanted to invite other Bogleheads from outside our local area to join this meeting. To obtain the Zoom log-in, please email me at birminghambogleheads@gmail.com. Or you can private message me through the Forum.

Wayne (aka "Stinky")
It's a GREAT day to be alive! - Travis Tritt
Topic Author
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Bump

NEXT MEETING WITH A SPECIAL GUEST - Sunday, February 14, 4pm Central time, via Zoom.

Our guest speaker will be Paul White, who will be speaking on Vanguard's 2021 economic and market outlook. Paul's short biography:

Paul is a Relationship Executive and leader for Vanguard’s Flagship Select. He has over 20 years experience in the International markets including Europe, Asia, and Australia. He excels at recognizing critical gaps in company structures, regulatory environments, business operating procedures and market conditions.

I also wanted to invite other Bogleheads from outside our local area to join this meeting. To obtain the Zoom log-in, please email me at birminghambogleheads@gmail.com. Or you can private message me through the Forum.

Wayne (aka "Stinky")
Topic Author
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Bump

Wayne (aka "Stinky")
Topic Author
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

NEXT MEETING - Sunday, April 11, 4pm Central, via Zoom.

We welcome any new members from the Birmingham/Huntsville area. To get on the mailing list and to learn more about us, please email me at birminghambogleheads@gmail.com or private message me.

Wayne (aka "Stinky")
Topic Author
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Bump
Stinky wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:21 pm NEXT MEETING - Sunday, April 11, 4pm Central, via Zoom.

We welcome any new members from the Birmingham/Huntsville area. To get on the mailing list and to learn more about us, please email me at birminghambogleheads@gmail.com or private message me.

Wayne (aka "Stinky")
Topic Author
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Final Bump
Stinky wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:30 am NEXT MEETING - Sunday, April 11, 4pm Central, via Zoom.

Wayne (aka "Stinky")
Topic Author
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

NEXT MEETING - Sunday, June 13, 4pm Central, via Zoom.

We welcome any new members from the Birmingham/Huntsville/greater Alabama area. To get on the mailing list and to learn more about us, please email me at birminghambogleheads@gmail.com or private message me.

Wayne (aka "Stinky")
Topic Author
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

NEXT MEETING - Sunday, August 8, 4pm Central, via Zoom.

I will make a presentation on multi-year guaranteed annuities (MYGAs). If anyone is interested in pre-reading, here's a link to a current thread on the topic; viewtopic.php?f=1&t=334589

We welcome any new members from the Birmingham/Huntsville/greater Alabama area. To get on the mailing list and to learn more about us, please email me at birminghambogleheads@gmail.com or private message me.

I will send out Zoom information to all those on my local chapter mailing list. Others are welcome to join us for this meeting - just contact me per the previous paragraph.

Wayne (aka "Stinky")