Grok's Investment Tips: (--> Wiki)

An archive of reference topics and posts (no new posts can be added)
Topic Author
Barry Barnitz
Wiki Admin

Grok's Investment Tips: (--> Wiki)

Post by Barry Barnitz »

An expanded version of this page can be found on The Bogleheads Wiki.

Grok87 has written a sequence of investment tip forum posts which are listed in the following post.
Additional administrative tasks: Financial Page bogleheads.org. blog; finiki the Canadian wiki; The Bogle Center for Financial Literacy site; La Guía Bogleheads® España site.
sammi24

Post by sammi24 »

Thanks for sharing those tips. I could use all the investing information that I can get right now. The economy is in the crapper so much lately, every little bit helps.
grok87

Post by grok87 »

sammi24 wrote:Thanks for sharing those tips. I could use all the investing information that I can get right now. The economy is in the crapper so much lately, every little bit helps.
sammi,
Glad you are finding them helpful! Tip 9 should be out in a week or two.
cheers,
RIP Mr. Bogle.
exzacklyright

Post by exzacklyright »

Nice info :)
grok87

Post by grok87 »

exzacklyright wrote:Nice info :)
Thanks! :)
Cheers,
RIP Mr. Bogle.
Chuck T

Post by Chuck T »

I wonder if Grok has a #10 in the works. I have found the first 9 extremely informative and useful given my situation. Thanks Grok. Chuck
Chuck | Past Performance Is Just That - bob | For info on the SC LowCountry & Savannah GA Area Bogleheads contact me at chucktanner46@gmail.com
nisiprius
Advisory Board
Location: The terrestrial, globular, planetary hunk of matter, flattened at the poles, is my abode.--O. Henry

Post by nisiprius »

I was thinking the other day that this should go in the Wiki, and I'll go put it there now.

Done. To make it easy to find, I put it under "Grok's tips" and "Groks tips" and "grok87" and "grok". It's just the same list of links posted here. But if you can remember to type "grok" into the Wiki search box, you can find it again.

After all, the Bogleheads' Wiki doesn't need an article in it about Stranger in a Strange Land.
Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen nineteen and six, result happiness; Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery.
grok87

Post by grok87 »

Chuck T wrote:I wonder if Grok has a #10 in the works. I have found the first 9 extremely informative and useful given my situation. Thanks Grok. Chuck
Hi Chuck,
Thanks for the kind words. #10 is on the drawing board, but may not be out for a while. Summer is actually busier than I would have thought!
Cheers,
RIP Mr. Bogle.
grok87

Post by grok87 »

nisiprius wrote:I was thinking the other day that this should go in the Wiki, and I'll go put it there now.

Done. To make it easy to find, I put it under "Grok's tips" and "Groks tips" and "grok87" and "grok". It's just the same list of links posted here. But if you can remember to type "grok" into the Wiki search box, you can find it again.

After all, the Boglehea
ds
' Wiki doesn't need an article in it about Stranger in a Strange Land.
Thanks nisi, I'm honored!
Very thorough job with the tagging..
Cheers,
RIP Mr. Bogle.
grok87

tip 10

Post by grok87 »

I've updated this thread with the new tip #10 (see above for link).
cheers,
RIP Mr. Bogle.
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Re: Grok's Investment Tips:

Post by LadyGeek »

Grok's Tip #11: Take Grok's pledge! is now posted in the forum.

Also, wiki article link: Grok's tips
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.
KarlJ

Post by KarlJ »

Thanks Grok for sharing all these tips on this forum. Glad to have your tips easily accessible in the Wiki.
brianplycatu

Post by brianplycatu »

Grok,

When will you publish number 12? We are waiting................
grok87

Post by grok87 »

[quote="brianplycatu"]Grok,

When will you publish number 12? We are waiting................[/quote]
that's pretty funny, since #11 came out like minutes ago...
:)
suggestions for #12?
cheers,