Stop Emails when Subscribed to a Topic?

Discussions about the forum and contents
Topic Author
GoneOnTilt

Stop Emails when Subscribed to a Topic?

Post by GoneOnTilt »

Does anyone know if it's possible to stop getting emails when you're subscribed to a topic, and only get the web-page notification in the upper right corner of the page? I want to subscribe to topics without getting all the emails.

Any help would be appreciated. I've been looking around the site but can't seem to locate a setting.

Thanks.
Silk McCue

Re: Stop Emails when Subscribed to a Topic?

Post by Silk McCue »

User Control Panel -> Board Preferences -> Edit Notification Options

Cheers
sycamore

Post by sycamore »

GoneOnTilt wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:31 am Does anyone know if it's possible to stop getting emails when you're subscribed to a topic, and only get the web-page notification in the upper right corner of the page? I want to subscribe to topics without getting all the emails.

Any help would be appreciated. I've been looking around the site but can't seem to locate a setting.

Thanks.
1. Go to User Control Panel at ucp.php
2. Click on Board Preferences tab
3. Click on Edit Notification Options
You can enable/disable separate email and notification settings for various notification types.

Does that help?
Topic Author
GoneOnTilt

Post by GoneOnTilt »

Silk McCue wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:44 am User Control Panel -> Board Preferences -> Edit Notification Options

Cheers
Thank you!
Topic Author
GoneOnTilt

Post by GoneOnTilt »

sycamore wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:45 am
GoneOnTilt wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:31 am Does anyone know if it's possible to stop getting emails when you're subscribed to a topic, and only get the web-page notification in the upper right corner of the page? I want to subscribe to topics without getting all the emails.

Thanks.
1. Go to User Control Panel at ucp.php
2. Click on Board Preferences tab
3. Click on Edit Notification Options
You can enable/disable separate email and notification settings for various notification types.

Does that help?
Totally helps! Thanks for taking the time!