Vanguard's notice about International mail service!!

For investors outside the US. Personal investments, personal finance, investing news and theory.
Sister forums: Canada, Spain (en español)
---------------
Topic Author
Broken Man 1999

Vanguard's notice about International mail service!!

Post by Broken Man 1999 »

Not sure if our international Bogleheads saw this or not, so I posted it.

International mail service: Due to COVID-19, the United States Postal Service and other carriers have temporarily suspended mail service to various international jurisdictions. Vanguard is currently unable to deliver certain account or holdings-related communications to those jurisdictions. Log in from here to sign up for electronic delivery of communications

Stay safe!

Broken Man 1999
“If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven then I shall not go. " -Mark Twain
UpperNwGuy

Re: Vanguard's notice about International mail service!!

Post by UpperNwGuy »

Even the domestic mail service takes weeks instead of days lately.
GerryL

Re: Vanguard's notice about International mail service!!

Post by GerryL »

Broken Man 1999 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:19 pm Not sure if our international Bogleheads saw this or not, so I posted it.

International mail service: Due to COVID-19, the United States Postal Service and other carriers have temporarily suspended mail service to various international jurisdictions. Vanguard is currently unable to deliver certain account or holdings-related communications to those jurisdictions. Log in from here to sign up for electronic delivery of communications

Stay safe!

Broken Man 1999
That alert has been on the page so long now it seems almost permanent.