[Third stimulus payment - mega-thread]

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills.
mtwhmemn

Re: Received 3rd stimulus check 3/12/21

Post by mtwhmemn »

We qualified for first 2, got 'em fast, and haven't received 3rd yet that we are qualified to receive. (We use direct deposit.) I suspect it has to do with having already filed 2020 taxes. There may be a correlation between slower payments and having already filed 2020 taxes?
ponyboy

Post by ponyboy »

mtwhmemn wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:37 am We qualified for first 2, got 'em fast, and haven't received 3rd yet that we are qualified to receive. (We use direct deposit.) I suspect it has to do with having already filed 2020 taxes. There may be a correlation between slower payments and having already filed 2020 taxes?
Makes sense. WE also already filed our 2020 taxes and havent received anything yet.
CoAndy

Post by CoAndy »

mtwhmemn wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:37 am We qualified for first 2, got 'em fast, and haven't received 3rd yet that we are qualified to receive. (We use direct deposit.) I suspect it has to do with having already filed 2020 taxes. There may be a correlation between slower payments and having already filed 2020 taxes?
We received the first two based on 2019 taxes, have yet to file for 2020 and have not received the third round yet.
Terpfan3

Post by Terpfan3 »

I filed the first week of March and have not received anything yet.
shoppingchicken

Post by shoppingchicken »

I also filed federal tax return in early March and haven't received 3rd s.c. Maybe that's the common underlying hold up?
Barkingsparrow

Post by Barkingsparrow »

Barkingsparrow wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:23 pm My stimulus deposit this morning was a whopping $131.88. Why even bother?
I just got the notice in the mail today from the IRS today that my EIP2 payment amount should be $737.85.
I have no idea what is happening - as to what this $131.88 deposit is all about.
Leesbro63

Have All 3rd Stimulus Direct Deposits Been Made?

Post by Leesbro63 »

[Thread merged into here --admin LadyGeek]

My elderly parents didn't get this 3rd stimulus. The "Get My Payment" IRS website says "Payment status not available". There is absolutely no question that they qualify based on 2019, 2020 and even 2021. They got both the first and second stimulus via direct deposit to the same account where they get their federal income tax direct deposit refund.

Question 1: Have all the direct deposits been made? Or might they still get it soon?

Question 2: What action can I take, on their behalf, to find out what's going on?

Question 3: If I can't get this resolved, will it be "reconcilable" when they file their 2021 income tax return in 2022?
burt

Re: Have All 3rd Stimulus Direct Deposits Been Made?

Post by burt »

As of yesterday, I haven't received the 3rd Stimulus deposit.
I got the same message "Payment status not available".
I'll check again later today.
MrJedi

Post by MrJedi »

There will be a second wave later this year for those who filed 2020 tax returns timely and qualify based on 2020. Then again there will a rebate claim available on 2021 tax return if you qualify based on 2021.
basspond

Post by basspond »

I have two relatives, one has received the other has not. We weren’t eligible for the 2020 stimulus based on our 2019 income but were able to take them as a credit on our 2020 return.
g2morrow

Post by g2morrow »

still waiting here - hope its not a year wait :shock:
Mitchell777

Post by Mitchell777 »

Nothing yet. I did not qualify based on 2019 tax return but did qualify based on 2020. 2020 federal taxes accepted 3/5. Would have been accepted a bit sooner if not for the TT issues with inherited IRA. Although both the 2020 state and federal tax refunds did arrive in my checking account.
Silk McCue

Post by Silk McCue »

All of the direct deposits have not been made. The first "official" funds availability date was just 2 days ago although some banks made the funds available sooner.You can't do anything but wait at this point. Since their income qualifies them you won't have to reconcile but rather just wait a bit.

Read this article for some more information on timing.

https://www.cnet.com/personal-finance/i ... ay-arrive/
For 90 million people who are eligible for the third stimulus check, the IRS has already made payments straight to their bank accounts. Another 150,000 paper checks for up to $1,400 will go out this week too, the IRS said. But these checks are just the first wave of payments that will stretch out over the coming weeks and if you are wondering when to expect your money from the IRS, we can help.

The goal is to send 100 million more checks in the next 10 days, President Joe Biden said on Monday. If you want to know the status of your payment, use the IRS stimulus check tracker tool -- it's officially live and can give you the details on where your payment is, but note that the information it provides is sometimes confusing. It also can't tell you the exact date your check will arrive in the mail or how much you will receive -- our stimulus check calculator can help provide those details and give you an idea of how much you should expect.

These first checks mainly went out to bank accounts for those qualified recipients who already have their direct deposit information on file with the IRS, and it will take weeks or months to finish processing every payment. The IRS is also dealing with this year's tax season, adding an extra burden on the agency. With tax returns likely getting pushed back to mid-May, the IRS will have to process new payments using either 2019 or 2020 taxes (here's why it matters). Your payment group and personal circumstances are also important in determining if you'll get paid first or last. This story was recently updated.
Cheers
bertilak

Post by bertilak »

MrJedi wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:12 am There will be a second wave later this year for those who filed 2020 tax returns timely and qualify based on 2020. Then again there will a rebate claim available on 2021 tax return if you qualify based on 2021.
Are you saying filing my 2020 taxes has delayed my stimulus payment?

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment tells me this:
Payment Status
You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

We will deposit your payment to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number: xxxx [they have the correct account]

Updates to your payment are made no more than once a day. We will mail you a letter with additional information on this payment.
How can they not know the payment date?
May neither drought nor rain nor blizzard disturb the joy juice in your gizzard. -- Squire Omar Barker (aka S.O.B.), the Cowboy Poet
Leesbro63

Post by Leesbro63 »

Silk McCue wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:30 am All of the direct deposits have not been made. The first "official" funds availability date was just 2 days ago although some banks made the funds available sooner.You can't do anything but wait at this point. Since their income qualifies them you won't have to reconcile but rather just wait a bit.

Read this article for some more information on timing.

https://www.cnet.com/personal-finance/i ... ay-arrive/
For 90 million people who are eligible for the third stimulus check, the IRS has already made payments straight to their bank accounts. Another 150,000 paper checks for up to $1,400 will go out this week too, the IRS said. But these checks are just the first wave of payments that will stretch out over the coming weeks and if you are wondering when to expect your money from the IRS, we can help.

The goal is to send 100 million more checks in the next 10 days, President Joe Biden said on Monday. If you want to know the status of your payment, use the IRS stimulus check tracker tool -- it's officially live and can give you the details on where your payment is, but note that the information it provides is sometimes confusing. It also can't tell you the exact date your check will arrive in the mail or how much you will receive -- our stimulus check calculator can help provide those details and give you an idea of how much you should expect.

These first checks mainly went out to bank accounts for those qualified recipients who already have their direct deposit information on file with the IRS, and it will take weeks or months to finish processing every payment. The IRS is also dealing with this year's tax season, adding an extra burden on the agency. With tax returns likely getting pushed back to mid-May, the IRS will have to process new payments using either 2019 or 2020 taxes (here's why it matters). Your payment group and personal circumstances are also important in determining if you'll get paid first or last. This story was recently updated.
Cheers
I read this differently. I read it as all of the "no brainer for the IRS" direct-deposits have been made. And now they have to figure out who else will get a direct deposit based on 2020's income and who gets checks in the mail. I consider my parents case to be a "no brainer for the IRS" since they qualify based on any year, the IRS has their direct deposit information and they got the first two payments immediately and automatically.
Leesbro63

Post by Leesbro63 »

bertilak wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:38 am
MrJedi wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:12 am There will be a second wave later this year for those who filed 2020 tax returns timely and qualify based on 2020. Then again there will a rebate claim available on 2021 tax return if you qualify based on 2021.
Oddly, Bertilak, you might be onto something. My parents 2020 return was filed and they already received their direct-deposit refund. Maybe there's a glitch in the IRS software that automatically pays if you qualified based on 2019 and have not filed for 2020. But requires a delay so that the IRS computers can look at 2020 IF YOU FILED ALREADY.

It's not clear to me if you get the money in the case where you do qualify based on 2019 but do not based on 2020. But perhaps some sort of delay is happening here for those who already filed 2020. Even if it is the case that you get the money based on 2019 regardless of 2020, perhaps the IRS computers still delay until they can look at returns filed early for 2020. No good deed goes unpunished (if that's the case)!
Last edited by Leesbro63 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
MrJedi

Post by MrJedi »

Payment Status
You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

Updates to your payment are made no more than once a day. We will mail you a letter with additional information on this payment.
I don't know the nuances of the IRS system, but I believe the intent of the second wave later this year is for people who didn't get the payment based on 2019 but do qualify based on 2020 (when many people lost income). This payment was not included in the 2020 tax return forms so they offer this as a way to get the payment earlier rather than waiting for a 2021 qualification on the 2021 tax return.

As for why somebody may not get the third payment even if they qualify based on 2019 or early 2020 filing, I do not know. I've read of a few of these so it's not entirely uncommon. IRS may still be processing payments though, I do not know.
Leesbro63

Post by Leesbro63 »

MrJedi wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:53 am As for why somebody may not get the third payment even if they qualify based on 2019 or early 2020 filing, I do not know. I've read of a few of these so it's not entirely uncommon. IRS may still be processing payments though, I do not know.
That data point is useful. Thank you.
Silk McCue

Post by Silk McCue »

Leesbro63 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:45 am
Oddly, Bertilak, you might be onto something. My parents 2020 return was filed and they already received their direct-deposit refund. Maybe there's a glitch in the IRS software that automatically pays if you qualified based on 2019 and have not filed for 2020. But requires a delay so that the IRS computers can look at 2020 IF YOU FILED ALREADY. Let's face it, the IRS is known for many odd such glitches.
My mom qualified based on 2019. We filed her 2020 taxes already and received a normal refund 3/3. She received her $1400 at Wells on the 17th. We did not qualify for the more recent $600 stimulus but received it when we filed our 2020 taxes in a similar timeframe. As stated before we received our latest round of stimulus on Wednesday from BofA.

Hopefully your parents status will get updated shortly and they will receive the stimulus. It certainly can be frustrating. I think they are lightyears ahead of where they were last Spring.

Cheers
Leesbro63

Post by Leesbro63 »

Silk McCue wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:57 am
Hopefully your parents status will get updated shortly and they will receive the stimulus. It certainly can be frustrating. I think they are lightyears ahead of where they were last Spring.

Cheers
Thank you for that info. Fortunately my parents do not need the stimulus and my mother is even a little annoyed that they are giving it to people like her! So it's not a matter financial urgency. Nonetheless, I want to be sure they get what they qualify for, obviously.
egrets

status of $1400 check Get My Payment

Post by egrets »

[Thread merged into here --admin LadyGeek]

The Get My Payment IRS webtool says:
"Payment Status Not Available - we don't have enough information yet (we're working on this) or you're not eligible for a payment."

I think I'm eligible, as my total income and AGI for the most recent (tax year 2019) return is about $70,700 and I got the $600 check. It's frustrating that they must know the difference between these two states and yet leave one in limbo.

Anyone else in this situation?
mtwhmemn

Re: status of $1400 check Get My Payment

Post by mtwhmemn »

I put this on the other stimulus thread. I'm in a similar situation. I qualify. I have direct deposit. I received the prior amounts fast and haven't received the 3rd as yet. I suspect the reason my be I already filed my 2020 return and the system is "clogged". Another reason my be since I received unemployment in excess of ~10K last year the IRS "owes" me for the excess tax I paid on my 2020 return. This is getting complicated and will slow the system. I heard this AM that we are not to file amended returns, the IRS will refund our overpayment. Just a theory. Others may have more concrete thoughts on this.
spectec

Post by spectec »

At this point about 90 million stimulus 3 payments have been made (via direct deposit, check, or other means). I heard in a seminar yesterday that IRS plans another large run sometime around July 15, but that isn't confirmed. That run would scoop up those qualified returns who were missed on the first (March 17) round, including many who did not qualify based on 2019 filing but have filed their 2020 returns and do now qualify. The date makes sense because that would give IRS 60 days from the new filing deadline of May 17 to get the task accomplished. There's no word on whether there will be another run later in the year, but it could easily happen if IRS wants to do so.

Incidentally, those who have already filed their 2020 return and who would have qualified based on 2019 AGI but don't qualify based on 2020 AGI are just out of luck. Sometimes life just isn't "fair".
Last edited by spectec on Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't gamble; take all your savings and buy some good stock and hold it till it goes up, then sell it. If it don't go up, don't buy it. - Will Rogers
Kenkat

Post by Kenkat »

Yes, I am also getting this message. I received the first two stimulus payments and am also eligible for stimulus 3. I have filed for 2020 and paid taxes due via an ACH from my checking account.

I had heard that the previous payments were prioritized in reverse income order, so lower earning people were paid first.
Seasonal

Post by Seasonal »

Payment Status

A relative got the same message. She filed in February, but I've seen others who have filed early who have received the payment. She also got the prior two EIPs. Based on searching for the first line of the message, last year some got the payment weeks later and some got it months later. I haven't found anything this year, either reports from people who got the message or IRS guidance. It seems that all we can do is wait.
Leesbro63

Post by Leesbro63 »

spectec wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:39 am
Incidentally, those who have already filed their 2020 return and who would have qualified based on 2019 AGI but don't qualify based on 2020 AGI are just out of luck. Sometimes life just isn't "fair".
This might explain what’s going on. Perhaps the computers need more time to see if the 2020 early filers get excluded. In other words, again, no good deed goes unpunished (filing early).
jmg229

Post by jmg229 »

Leesbro63 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:57 am
spectec wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:39 am
This might explain what’s going on. Perhaps the computers need more time to see if the 2020 early filers get excluded. In other words, again, no good deed goes unpunished (filing early).
I'm in the same boat and have been making this assumption. We were eligible for both payments last year (though weirdly, one was direct deposited and the 2nd mailed) and will be again, but we made more this year and are close to some of the lower phase out thresholds being discussed at one point. Once it was clear what the thresholds would be and that there would be no downside to using my 2020 numbers, I filed. But I suspect that prevented my check from going out later that week since they want to now confirm that I'm still eligible based on 2020. Should've just waited another week to file 2020, but I'm sure it'll make it here eventually.
techiegirl

Post by techiegirl »

I qualified for first and second, received first via direct deposit and 2nd via check. I would qualify for #3 under 2019 tax tax return but not 2020. However, I have not filed 2020 returns yet.

I haven’t received stimulus #3 and have the “status unknown” message on IRS website.
Asyouwish

Post by Asyouwish »

egrets wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:31 am The Get My Payment IRS webtool says:
"Payment Status Not Available - we don't have enough information yet (we're working on this) or you're not eligible for a payment."

I think I'm eligible, as my total income and AGI for the most recent (tax year 2019) return is about $70,700 and I got the $600 check. It's frustrating that they must know the difference between these two states and yet leave one in limbo.

Anyone else in this situation?

Yes. Same message on the tool. We qualify based on 2019 or 2020. Owed both years, so I may be getting a check because DD info not on the return.

The IRS updates on Friday nights and over the weekend. End of the weekly cycle. So there could be a mass update over the weekend. Checking more than once a day is useless.

Here’s hoping the weekend shows good news.
Topic Author
OnTrack2020

Post by OnTrack2020 »

Oddly, Bertilak, you might be onto something. My parents 2020 return was filed and they already received their direct-deposit refund. Maybe there's a glitch in the IRS software that automatically pays if you qualified based on 2019 and have not filed for 2020. But requires a delay so that the IRS computers can look at 2020 IF YOU FILED ALREADY.

It's not clear to me if you get the money in the case where you do qualify based on 2019 but do not based on 2020. But perhaps some sort of delay is happening here for those who already filed 2020. Even if it is the case that you get the money based on 2019 regardless of 2020, perhaps the IRS computers still delay until they can look at returns filed early for 2020. No good deed goes unpunished (if that's the case)!
Leebro, I did a post a few days ago in regards to being overpaid for the 3rd stimulus.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=343386

My husband says that the way the bill was written into law is that the stimulus was dependent on the 2019 tax return. It may be that the computers were set up to go the minute it was signed into law by President Biden.
Leesbro63

Post by Leesbro63 »

OnTrack2020 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:07 am

Leebro, I did a post a few days ago in regards to being overpaid for the 3rd stimulus.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=343386

My husband says that the way the bill was written into law is that the stimulus was dependent on the 2019 tax return. It may be that the computers were set up to go the minute it was signed into law by President Biden.
Your post was interesting. All it confirms is that we can’t confirm what’s going on! Thank you for that data point.
slowandsteadywins

Post by slowandsteadywins »

The IRS tool shows that I am eligible, but does not have an ETA just yet. My mother received hers already. They have not fully completed rolling them out to all eligible folks yet.
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence; Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." | -Calvin Coolidge
Big Dog

Post by Big Dog »

Please cite your info source.

Per the IRS website (which folks should check before an anonymous internet board):
The first batch of payments will be sent by direct deposit, which some recipients started receiving as early as March 12.

Additional batches of payments will be sent in the coming weeks by direct deposit and through the mail as a check or debit card.
https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

fwiw: I never received #1 last spring, so I added to my tax return. But I did receive the second in Dec/Jan. Have not received #3 yet.
inverter

Post by inverter »

Eligible for #3 because of 2019 income. Haven't received it yet. IRS GMP says no status available.
Kruser64

Post by Kruser64 »

Eligible for all 3 based on 2018, 2019, 2020 tax years take your pick. Got 1 and 2 almost immediately via direct deposit. #3 not here yet and IRS tool still says "Status Unknown". Did file 2020 taxes in late Feb, and have received the refund via direct deposit.

No changes in direct deposit location, filing status, address, or...anything.

Strange, and somewhat frustrating.
SmallSaver

Post by SmallSaver »

Kruser64 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:36 am Eligible for all 3 based on 2018, 2019, 2020 tax years take your pick. Got 1 and 2 almost immediately via direct deposit. #3 not here yet and IRS tool still says "Status Unknown". Did file 2020 taxes in late Feb, and have received the refund via direct deposit.

No changes in direct deposit location, filing status, address, or...anything.

Strange, and somewhat frustrating.
Same boat. Status unknown, filed 2020 taxes and got a direct deposit refund quickly. Last stimulus took a long time and arrived as a card mailed to me which then took some hoop-jumping to get into my bank account. Annoying, but as a BH at least I'm not sweating waiting on it.
howard71

Post by howard71 »

Based on my daughter's experience last year, if it says "Status Not Available" it means you aren't going to get the payment and will have to receive it as a credit on your taxes next year. Kept checking it all year and the status never changed.

Maybe not true for everyone but that was her experience.

I have no idea why this happened to her as she had filed the year before and paid taxes due from her bank account. After filing early and getting her credit and refund this year, the website said she would be getting her payment on March 17 and she just did two days ago.
siamond

Post by siamond »

Yup, same here. Got deposits very fast for stimulus round #1 and round #2. Inexplicably, round #3 doesn't show up and the Get My Payment IRS webtool isn't helpful. Like a couple of other posters, I filed my 2020 taxes early (no refund), so maybe there is a correlation here...

Anyhoo, I'm not in a rush, I really don't need this money. I just would like to make good use of it with some people who need $$ much more than me...
shoppingchicken

Post by shoppingchicken »

Qualify for all 3 stim checks and got #1 and 2 direct deposit no prob. Filed 2020 tax early March and received the refund already. IRS website says status no avail. :confused
MrJedi

Post by MrJedi »

Big Dog wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:38 am
Please cite your info source.

Per the IRS website (which folks should check before an anonymous internet board):
The first batch of payments will be sent by direct deposit, which some recipients started receiving as early as March 12.

Additional batches of payments will be sent in the coming weeks by direct deposit and through the mail as a check or debit card.
https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

fwiw: I never received #1 last spring, so I added to my tax return. But I did receive the second in Dec/Jan. Have not received #3 yet.
Saying "second" was not quite the right word, "additional" would have been better. But my source is the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-con ... /1319/text
“(B) ADDITIONAL PAYMENT.—

“(i) IN GENERAL.—In the case of any individual who files, before the additional payment determination date, a return of tax for such individual’s first taxable year beginning in 2020, the Secretary shall make a payment (in addition to any payment made under paragraph (1)) to such individual equal to the excess (if any) of—

“(I) the amount which would be determined under paragraph (1) (after the application of subparagraph (A)) by applying paragraph (1) as of the additional payment determination date, over

“(II) the amount of any payment made with respect to such individual under paragraph (1).

“(ii) ADDITIONAL PAYMENT DETERMINATION DATE.—The term ‘additional payment determination date’ means the earlier of—

“(I) the date which is 90 days after the 2020 calendar year filing deadline, or

“(II) September 1, 2021.
tj

Post by tj »

I filed on like 3/11 or 3/12.
My 2020 tax refund came on 3/17
EIP3 is pending for 3/24.

I'm guessing if you e-filed close to the first deposit date, you are getting it next week.
zkzkzk

Post by zkzkzk »

We are eligible. First round came DD for both of us. Second round DW got a paper check, I received nothing and will claim as rebate on 2020TR as we have not filed yet. Neither of us have received the third. Get my payment indicates “Payment status not available, “need more information”. We always owe, we never get a refund.
It’s a good thing that we don’t need this cash. I feel bad for those that do if they are experiencing the same thing we are.
feehater

Post by feehater »

zkzkzk wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:22 pm We are eligible. First round came DD for both of us. Second round DW got a paper check, I received nothing and will claim as rebate on 2020TR as we have not filed yet. Neither of us have received the third. Get my payment indicates “Payment status not available, “need more information”. We always owe, we never get a refund.
It’s a good thing that we don’t need this cash. I feel bad for those that do if they are experiencing the same thing we are.
Isn't the 3rd round check not rebatable until the 2021 tax return?
Kenkat

Post by Kenkat »

feehater wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:30 pm
zkzkzk wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:22 pm We are eligible. First round came DD for both of us. Second round DW got a paper check, I received nothing and will claim as rebate on 2020TR as we have not filed yet. Neither of us have received the third. Get my payment indicates “Payment status not available, “need more information”. We always owe, we never get a refund.
Correct
jackbeagle

Post by jackbeagle »

Payment Status

SAME HERE. This is their verbiage and it offers no further explanation.
randybobandy

Post by randybobandy »

Federal refund received Feb 22nd
3rd stimulus received Mar 16th

--Randy Bo Bandy
Grammar and spelling matter. | Quoting the OP isn't a necessity.
bertilak

Post by bertilak »

tj wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:19 pm I filed on like 3/11 or 3/12.

I'm guessing if you e-filed close to the first deposit date, you are getting it next week.
Hmm. Got my refund, direct deposit, also on 3/17. No 3rd stimulus deposit yet. Still no projected payment date.
May neither drought nor rain nor blizzard disturb the joy juice in your gizzard. -- Squire Omar Barker (aka S.O.B.), the Cowboy Poet
Seasonal

Post by Seasonal »

tj wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:19 pm I filed on like 3/11 or 3/12.

You're the first person I've seen with a definite date that's not 3/17.
zkzkzk

Post by zkzkzk »

Kenkat wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:33 pm
feehater wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:30 pm
Correct
It was the second one for $600 that I am claiming on 2020TR. If we don’t get third round that’ll get claimed on 2021 if it works the same then.
jrbdmb

Post by jrbdmb »

Interesting. My first two stimulus payments were DD very quickly. This one is "“Payment status not available."

Update: most likely it is because I recently filed my 2020 taxes - even though I already got my refund it may take a bit for the 2020 data to be processed and show I qualify for the 3rd payment. Just hoping that I don't have to wait until next year to claim this.