Is Amex Blue Cash preferred card still worth keeping?

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills
Topic Author
bryansmile

Is Amex Blue Cash preferred card still worth keeping?

Post by bryansmile »

Nowadays my family's grocery shopping pretty much consists of assembling the order online and picking it up at curbside, or having it delivered. Our grocery expense is no more than $2k each quarter. So the Amex BCP card, when compared with the BoA Cash rewards card at the platinum honors level, doesn't seem to be worth the $95 annual fee. I also figured if we need additional space for grocery or online shopping, I'll just get another BoA card which is free. What do you think? Are you still keeping the Amex BCP card?
Last edited by bryansmile on Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thisisdmac

Re: Is Amex Blue Cash preferred card still worth keeping?

Post by thisisdmac »

I've been contemplating the same. I don't think it's worth it for me any longer, so I'm looking to other options.
Halicar

Post by Halicar »

I crunched the numbers on this recently. I spend about $350/month on groceries, $50/month on gas, and $22/month on Netflix and Spotify. After the $95/year fee, I come out about $50/year ahead compared to just using my Citi Double Cash for 2% cash back. So it's barely worth it for me, but if you're spending over $600/month on groceries, you're probably coming out well ahead.
nalor511

Post by nalor511 »

I downgraded mine. After the $95 annual fee, if you use exactly the amount you're allowed ($6k) on groceries, the cash back is exactly 4.4%

If you get a Chase Freedom Flex, you get 5% cash back on groceries for the first year, up to $12k spend. You also get a $200 bonus after spending the first $500, which is just gravy. So, I'll use the Chase FF for a year. At that time, I may re-upgrade my Amex BCP, or switch to something else
Nate79

Post by Nate79 »

I've had good luck with this card in a few ways. First, when the annual fee posts I call and request any deal or credit they have. This time they had a $50 credit for spending some small amount. In the past when there was no credit I have downgraded to the free card and sure enough within 6 months I have gotten an email asking if I want to upgrade and receive some spending bonus ($250 statement credit after spending $1000 in 3 months). So when the next annual fee comes around I plan to continue this strategy.
6bquick

Post by 6bquick »

Nate79 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:20 pm I've had good luck with this card in a few ways. First, when the annual fee posts I call and request any deal or credit they have. This time they had a $50 credit for spending some small amount. In the past when there was no credit I have downgraded to the free card and sure enough within 6 months I have gotten an email asking if I want to upgrade and receive some spending bonus ($250 statement credit after spending $1000 in 3 months). So when the next annual fee comes around I plan to continue this strategy.
forgive me if this is a dumb question, does that downgrade/upgrade process change any of the info on the card (number, exp) or is it a seamless process from the standpoint of crap using your card on autopay?
nalor511

Post by nalor511 »

Nate79 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:20 pm I've had good luck with this card in a few ways. First, when the annual fee posts I call and request any deal or credit they have. This time they had a $50 credit for spending some small amount. In the past when there was no credit I have downgraded to the free card and sure enough within 6 months I have gotten an email asking if I want to upgrade and receive some spending bonus ($250 statement credit after spending $1000 in 3 months). So when the next annual fee comes around I plan to continue this strategy.
That's interesting, in a year or so I would re-upgrade for a bonus. The $50 retention they offered me to stay was not anywhere near the bonus I'd made from Chase by switching my grocery spending for a year.

Amex has become more willing to negotiate as the pandemic proceeds, when I originally contacted them in Sept to downgrade, they weren't willing to move at all.
nalor511

Post by nalor511 »

6bquick wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:28 pm
forgive me if this is a dumb question, does that downgrade/upgrade process change any of the info on the card (number, exp) or is it a seamless process from the standpoint of crap using your card on autopay?
They ship you a new card. The number stays the same, and you can keep using the old card if you want, but, again, they send you a new one. The exp date may change, I do not remember. I never have anything on autopay on this amex.
whodidntante

Post by whodidntante »

This card is not a keeper IMO.
UpperNwGuy

Post by UpperNwGuy »

I got rid of the Amex Blue Cash card several years ago. I put my supermarket charges on Navy Federal Credit Union's no-fee More Rewards card. The NFCU card seems to get the 3% rewards at more businesses than does the Blue Cash.
MrJedi

Post by MrJedi »

We spend heavily on grocery, $12k a year. Both me and spouse have one, and she's an AU on mine. Spouse does most of the grocery shopping so it's easy for me to just hand it over and say use this at the grocery store. The grocery stores and markets we frequent all qualify for the 6%. After maxing the 6k on one, I switch her to the other. As mentioned earlier, if you max out the 6k, then it's equivalent to 4.42% back. For a secondary card I give her a 3% back on everything card and tell her to use it on everything else.

I have a bunch of those quarterly bonus cards and also used to play the sign up bonus game, but it becomes a bit much to handle and more cumbersome to map it out with spouse who runs most of the charges.

We don't travel much, so the point/travel based cards are not worthwhile for us.
heartwood

Post by heartwood »

I downgraded early 2020 when my annual fee was due. I kept AMEX because of the Preferred Car Rental Insurance package.

I do consider just using my Fidelity 2% VISA since getting the 3% from AMEX is a pain. Have to remember to logon and get the reward, then wait a month till it credits. We have 2 separate free cards and do charge more than the $6k/ year on one. Again, have to keep track of your spend, otherwise you get 1%. Our online accounts do not have current rewards information, and do not provide accurate/current month on my spend YTD. So 3% of $6000 = $180 versus 2% on Fido = $120. So is it worth $60/yr to jump through hoops?
Nummerkins

Post by Nummerkins »

I still have mine -- annual fee just posted.

We max out the grocery spend every year.
Looks like I got about $50 in credits from Amex offers (99% of them are junk at weird stores I haven't heard of or don't shop at)
I also pick up a tiny amount from the 6% back on streaming.

So, I'll be keeping it. Goes great with my Fidelity rewards card and BoA cash reward card with Preferred status.
Last edited by Nummerkins on Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Today's high is tomorrow's low.
camillus

Post by camillus »

During the pandemic, my family has done most of our grocery shopping through instacart. We got the BCP and set that as the automatic payment method. I don't even carry the card in my wallet. Once we max the $6k/yr in 2021, I'll probably get another one for DW.
51% US / 34% ex-US / 15% “bond”
Jags4186

Post by Jags4186 »

bryansmile wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:02 pm Nowadays my family's grocery shopping pretty much consists of assembling the order online and picking it up curbside, or having it delivered. Our grocery expense is no more than $2k each quarter. So, the Amex BCP card, when compared with the BoA Cash rewards card at the platinum honors level, doesn't seem to worth the $95 annual fee. I also figured if we need additional space for grocery or online shopping, I'll just get another BoA card which is free. What do you think? Are you still keeping the Amex BCP card?
Not sure what you mean? The 6% category maxes out at $6k/yr. So you’re doing that. You should switch to another card after $6k because then the reward rate drops to 1%.

$360 - $95 = $255/$6000 = 4.25% cashback which is better than 3.5% cashback with cash rewards and PH.
Ice-9

Post by Ice-9 »

I'm a little confused by other Bogleheads' lack of love for the Amex Blue Cash Preferred as it's my favorite cashback card, and I also have the Citi Doublecash as my "everything else" card.

I max out that $6k on groceries to earn the full 4.4% on groceries net of the annual fee, and also earn 6% on streaming, and also earn 3% on parking, gas, and mass transit. But the biggest boost for me is the Amex Offers.

Am I the only Boglehead who goes ape over the Amex Offers? Every few weeks I sign up for more on stuff that I'd buy anyway, only I'll just make sure to use my Amex. For example, they seem to time their 10% Insurance offer perfectly with when I pay my umbrella insurance every year. They had a neat Shop Small offer in July that gave me a quick $50 cashback on some purchases that otherwise would have only been 2% on the Citi.

Net of the annual fee, all of my cashback from purchases on the Amex in 2020 averaged 4.88%, and in 2019 when I spent more pre-pandemic it was 5.63%. For me, this is the last cashback card I'd be giving up.
jharkin

Post by jharkin »

I *am* keeping BCP because in our family of 4 with 2 big eating preteens we still spend 800+ on groceries every month. If anything our grocery spend is UP due to reduced eating out in pandemic.

Gas spending is down but the grocery still puts us over the annual cap and easily makes the fee worth it.

That being said - it does NOT appear worth it to the OP based on their spend. Probably better off dropping to BCE
Ice-9

Post by Ice-9 »

To the OP: Up to $2k each quarter = $8k per year, and the max for the big cashback on groceries with this card is $6k per year. So, I think you're an optimal user of this card, who could easily earn the max 4.4% net of fees on groceries, and then use a different card on groceries after you hit the max spend each year. The other cashback offers on this card are nice too, as described a couple posts above, and I don't believe there is a max spend on streaming or parking/transit/gas/etc.
Topic Author
bryansmile

Post by bryansmile »

Jags4186 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:32 pm
Not sure what you mean? The 6% category maxes out at $6k/yr. So you’re doing that. You should switch to another card after $6k because then the reward rate drops to 1%.

$360 - $95 = $255/$6000 = 4.25% cashback which is better than 3.5% cashback with cash rewards and PH.
What I was trying to say is we no longer go into the store and our grocery shopping is almost always done online, which gets 5.25% with the BoA card online shopping category.
Last edited by bryansmile on Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Topic Author
bryansmile

Post by bryansmile »

Ice-9 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:44 pm I'm a little confused by other Bogleheads' lack of love for the Amex Blue Cash Preferred as it's my favorite cashback card, and I also have the Citi Doublecash as my "everything else" card.

I max out that $6k on groceries to earn the full 4.4% on groceries net of the annual fee, and also earn 6% on streaming, and also earn 3% on parking, gas, and mass transit. But the biggest boost for me is the Amex Offers.

Am I the only Boglehead who goes ape over the Amex Offers? Every few weeks I sign up for more on stuff that I'd buy anyway, only I'll just make sure to use my Amex. For example, they seem to time their 10% Insurance offer perfectly with when I pay my umbrella insurance every year. They had a neat Shop Small offer in July that gave me a quick $50 cashback on some purchases that otherwise would have only been 2% on the Citi.

Net of the annual fee, all of my cashback from purchases on the Amex in 2020 averaged 4.88%, and in 2019 when I spent more pre-pandemic it was 5.63%. For me, this is the last cashback card I'd be giving up.
I get Amex Offers on the card, just not sure if this card has better offers than the no fee cards. Wondering if you noticed better offers with this card vs no fee cards.
I was also comparing this card with the BoA card as my grocery shopping has all been switched to online which gets 5.25% with BoA.
Topic Author
bryansmile

Post by bryansmile »

My renewal is mid-year. Is it a good strategy to try to get to the 6k cap in a few months and downgrade at renewal?
momvesting

Post by momvesting »

I too keep this card for groceries and for the offers. For example, we order from Chewy and twice (once for me, once for my husband) gotten $10 back on our dog food. We have also earned $25 on a $100 fanatics order and are about to do that one again. For a while we were getting 10% back on both our internet and T-mobile bills, so together just those were getting us $20/month. We regularly get small offers like $5 back on $10 at Starbucks or Five Guys, stuff like that. And back in September we killed it on the $5 back on $10 or more small business, which each cardholder could do up to 10 times. Our vet, local grocer, Ace Hardware, favorite bakery, and lots of things qualified, many we didn't even realize were participating, we just patronized these places like we always do and all these $5 credits started showing up on our statement.
snowman

Post by snowman »

I have the card - I got an offer in mail couple months ago that I couldn't refuse. $300 signing bonus, 0% APR for a year, plus the usual cashback. Bonus already posted as statement credit. I will max 6% cash back spending (including buying Amazon GCs since we don't spend that much on groceries anymore) before 1 year anniversary, then cancel the card and move the credit limit to an old Amex card. Definitely not worth $95 annual fee.

Love the CC companies, they just keep on giving!
nalor511

Post by nalor511 »

Chase Flex Freedom has 5% on groceries for first 12mo plus $200 bonus after you spend at least $500... you guys saying you still use the Amex BCP for groceries, might want to consider sticking it in a drawer for a year and doing the Chase Flex.
Ice-9

Post by Ice-9 »

bryansmile wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:22 pm
Ice-9 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:44 pm (cut for brevity)

I get Amex Offers on the card, just not sure if this card has better offers than the no fee cards. Wondering if you noticed better offers with this card vs no fee cards.
I was also comparing this card with the BoA card as my grocery shopping has all been switched to online which gets 5.25% with BoA.
I haven't had opportunity to compare what offers the non-fee Everyday card gets vs the Preferred. You ask a good question, as I am aware offers can vary from one cardholder to another. I know this because my brother-in-law has a different Amex (not Bluecash at all) but is big on the offers, and we text each other about the good offers we find. A couple of times, one of us has texted the other about a good offer, and the other won't find it among his available offers.

But as for the offers Preferred users get vs Everyday users, I think for me that's irrelevant. Preferred users who max out the $6k in groceries are earning 4.4% net of fees on the groceries alone, before any offers. The Everyday users are earning 3% on groceries alone, before any offers used. If you can do the max spend, it seems Preferred must be better.
BrandonBogle

Post by BrandonBogle »

For those comparing between the Preferred and Everyday cards, check your benefits. Amex dropped a lot of stuff from the Everday card in 2020, like return protection and other such things.the Preferred card still has these.
hayhayday

Post by hayhayday »

You could buy a $500 gift card at the supermarket a couple times a year and use it to pay other bills if you wont hit the 6k. You can also downgrade and they may give you a bonus offer to upgrade back later rinse\repeat.
Jags4186

Post by Jags4186 »

bryansmile wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:12 pm
Jags4186 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:32 pm

What I was trying to say is we no longer go into the store and our grocery shopping is almost always done online, which gets 5.25% with the BoA card online shopping category.
Ahh. Well in that case, I’d downgrade to a Blue Cash Everyday.
beyou

Post by beyou »

BrandonBogle wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:18 pm For those comparing between the Preferred and Everyday cards, check your benefits. Amex dropped a lot of stuff from the Everday card in 2020, like return protection and other such things.the Preferred card still has these.
Chase still has perks (auto rental, warranty, breakage) on no fee cards.
musicmom

Post by musicmom »

Our Amex card just renewed for second year. Didnt enjoy paying the $95 fee but really DO enjoy the 6% back on groceries.
Yes, 4.something net.
We are at the sweet spot of $450 to $500 month in groceries. Mid Dec we hit the $6000 limit per year, went down to 1% for a week or two.
Use it for the small cash back on streaming. Pretty much nothing else.
Oh, the offers!!!
Theyre just fun to find....on things we buy anyway.
Small business $5 back last fall, $2 back to tap card at payment...they add up.

Citi Costco for gas and restaurants.

Amazon for, well, Amazon.
5% back, about 1k month.

Thats it for us. Any more complicated and our old brains wouldnt follow.
msi

Post by msi »

BrandonBogle wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:18 pm For those comparing between the Preferred and Everyday cards, check your benefits. Amex dropped a lot of stuff from the Everday card in 2020, like return protection and other such things.the Preferred card still has these.
I'm not sure those benefits are really worth $95/year, though.

Amex return protection has plenty of exclusions and only protects you up to $300 per item anyway. I believe the only other benefit difference is extended warranty, which you can easily get on other cards with no annual fee.
midareff

Post by midareff »

We run about $500 a month (+/-) at the grocery store(s). Discovered our local grocery store pharmacy is sometimes more competitive than the mail order pharmacy and it runs through like groceries. :D
gtg970g

Post by gtg970g »

hayhayday wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:47 pm You could buy a $500 gift card at the supermarket a couple times a year and use it to pay other bills if you wont hit the 6k. You can also downgrade and they may give you a bonus offer to upgrade back later rinse\repeat.
We also use the card to buy Amazon gift cards which has the added benefit of providing us with cheap gas due to extra fuel points. We've had $1.00 off every gallon of gas bought since March and we fill both cars in one trip. Only filling up about every six weeks now that we no longer have to drive to work.
MBB_Boy

Post by MBB_Boy »

I've basically stopped using it since getting 10% cashback using the Square/Cash App debit card. It maxes out at 7.50, but account is free and my wife and I each have one.

The offers (Boosts) technically change each week, but grocery has been on for well over a year. I kept the BCP as a just in case, but based on this thread I'll go ahead and downgrade and move back up if this Boost ever goes dark.

Granted, this doesn't work as well if you regularly have carts more than $75 bucks. But if you go over, you decline from 10% cashback, so quite a bit of slack until you get down to the 4.x% effective rate for the BCP
atdharris

Post by atdharris »

I downgraded mine. I use the Amazon Prime Chase card for Whole Foods/Amazon. For other groceries, the BofA Cash rewards card gets me 5.25% back for online pickup. I shop more at Whole Foods than I do anywhere else anyway.
BarDownHockey

Post by BarDownHockey »

msi wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:05 am

Amex return protection has plenty of exclusions and only protects you up to $300 per item anyway. I believe the only other benefit difference is extended warranty, which you can easily get on other cards with no annual fee.
Last edited by BarDownHockey on Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SantaClaraSurfer

Post by SantaClaraSurfer »

We starting using it for streaming and groceries and random deals last year.

Works great, smooth and fast with Apple Pay, the special offers go through.

As an experiment, I've been investing the cash back once a month into an S&P 500 mutual fund. On the plus side, the resulting savings do add up. (About $700 so far.) However, I'm not quite sure what the endgame is!
BrandonBogle

Post by BrandonBogle »

BarDownHockey wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:26 am

I of curiosity, how hassle free are the other cards when actually putting in a warranty / protection claim? AMEX has been very hassle free and accommodating when using these benefits. Other cards have been a significantly bigger hassle / flat out rejection when trying to use the same benefits as they are always claiming some loophole or buried print about why a situation isn’t covered.
I concur. Amex has been phenomenally easy to work with. The warranty protection is very easy to utilize and return protection has been very useful for me year-over-year.

That said, my cell phone is on a Visa cars that provides cell phone protection. It may be that I use an iPhone, but it’s not too bad. I go to my local Apple store and let them know I need a service ticket for a warranty claim. They write it up and then I upload it along with a form. Typically about a week later, Visa mails a check up to $300 after a $50 deductible. I’ve used it three times without issue.

Many, many, many years ago I recall filing a MC warranty claim on an original iPod. That was a very frustrating experience, having been rejected twice and there being a number of hoops to jump through. But that was so long ago, I wouldn’t base decisions on it.
frugalecon

Post by frugalecon »

Ice-9 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:44 pm I'm a little confused by other Bogleheads' lack of love for the Amex Blue Cash Preferred as it's my favorite cashback card, and I also have the Citi Doublecash as my "everything else" card.

I have found the Amex Offers to more than offset the annual fee. Part of that is that they routinely have "$25 cash back for spending $75" at some of my favorite restaurants. Other oddball ones as well. On average, I get about $150/year back through these offers. More than offsets the annual fee, so I truly get 6% cash back on groceries.
Texanbybirth

Post by Texanbybirth »

gtg970g wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:55 am
hayhayday wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:47 pm You could buy a $500 gift card at the supermarket a couple times a year and use it to pay other bills if you wont hit the 6k. You can also downgrade and they may give you a bonus offer to upgrade back later rinse\repeat.
We also use the card to buy Amazon gift cards which has the added benefit of providing us with cheap gas due to extra fuel points. We've had $1.00 off every gallon of gas bought since March and we fill both cars in one trip. Only filling up about every six weeks now that we no longer have to drive to work.
Are you me?! :D

This is our only card, been with AMEX since 2013. All the benefits outweigh the fee for me.
“The strong cannot be brave. Only the weak can be brave; and yet again, in practice, only those who can be brave can be trusted, in time of doubt, to be strong.“ - GK Chesterton
azanon

Post by azanon »

It's one of my 3 cards I rotate: 1. Amex Blue Cash preferred for groceries/gas (I do get the max for groceries). 2. Amazon CC for amazon purchases (3% back cause I'm not prime and finally the best of all: 3. USAA Limitless cash for 2.5% cash back on everything.

The only other thing I do with Credit Cards is when I have a large purchase, sometimes I harvest a sign-up bonus, use the bonus, then cancel the card.
testing321

Post by testing321 »

At grocery stores we get 5% CB one quarter per year from Discover and Chase Freedom and use the regular Amex Cash Blue the other two quarters. Also we buy a lot of groceries at stores not coded as grocery stores. So for us it was never worth the annual fee for the preferred card.
Topic Author
bryansmile

Post by bryansmile »

testing321 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:35 am At grocery stores we get 5% CB one quarter per year from Discover and Chase Freedom and use the regular Amex Cash Blue the other two quarters. Also we buy a lot of groceries at stores not coded as grocery stores. So for us it was never worth the annual fee for the preferred card.
Do you shop at one of those "superstores"? If you do online grocery pickup at Walmart, it could be counted as supermarket purchase. You'll just have to try it first.
msi

Post by msi »

BarDownHockey wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:26 am

I of curiosity, how hassle free are the other cards when actually putting in a warranty / protection claim? AMEX has been very hassle free and accommodating when using these benefits. Other cards have been a significantly bigger hassle / flat out rejection when trying to use the same benefits as they are always claiming some loophole or buried print about why a situation isn’t covered.
I'm not sure. What other cards have hassled you when making claims?
WonderT

Post by WonderT »

I use the offers as well :beer . I check frequently for offers on stuff I already am purchasing. Have seen Sling and HBO statement credits, which are services I already use so these offers are great bonuses. They once had an a offer for Safeco insurance statement credit, which is also my auto/home insurance company and I just happened to have a premium due :moneybag
MrJedi

Post by MrJedi »

MBB_Boy wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:52 am I've basically stopped using it since getting 10% cashback using the Square/Cash App debit card. It maxes out at 7.50, but account is free and my wife and I each have one.

The offers (Boosts) technically change each week, but grocery has been on for well over a year. I kept the BCP as a just in case, but based on this thread I'll go ahead and downgrade and move back up if this Boost ever goes dark.

Granted, this doesn't work as well if you regularly have carts more than $75 bucks. But if you go over, you decline from 10% cashback, so quite a bit of slack until you get down to the 4.x% effective rate for the BCP
Funny that you mention this. I've been getting the 10% grocery boost reliably every week for several months. But it's gone this week (boosts update on Fridays). I was using this whenever I was at the store with a <$100 grocery bill, but it looks like it may be going away. I noticed the Cash App boosts have been slowly getting worse and worse, it looks particularly bad this week (lots of 2% and 5%).
Tom_T

Post by Tom_T »

We max out the groceries for Amex, so it's well worth it. In fact... my wife has her own card, so in July, we start using her card and put mine on the shelf until the following July. That way, we get a full year of grocery rebates. Yes, of course we pay two fees, but the same calculation that made it worthwhile for one card also applies for two cards in our situation.
momvesting

Post by momvesting »

Speaking of AMEX offers, does anyone have Peacock Premium? It's free until 3/31 with the AMEX $4.99/mo statement credit but I can't see anything besides The Office that you would subscribe for.
BarDownHockey

Post by BarDownHockey »

delete
Last edited by BarDownHockey on Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MikeG62

Post by MikeG62 »

bryansmile wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:22 pm
In your case (and for as long as you continue to order your groceries online) I'd say probably not.

In our case this card makes sense, despite the $95 annual fee. We put the full $6K per year on it (for 4.4% cash back net of the annual fee). We also use our Chase Freedom (5% in UR points, which I then transfer to my Chase Sapphire Reserve UR points for a 150% bump on the point value to 7.5%) and Discover card (5.0% cash back) one quarter per year for up to $1,500 in groceries. This covers us to $9,000 in groceries. The rest goes on our BofA premium rewards card (for 2.625% in cash back).
Real Knowledge Comes Only From Experience