How Many Credit Cards do you have?

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills

How Many Credit Cards do you have?

9%
19%
20%
10%
9%
6+
33%

Total votes: 337

hoops777

Re: How Many Credit Cards do you have?

Post by hoops777 »

You can set up your cards online so that the total balance is paid in full each month.You do not even have to think about it.Check your statements online once in awhile to make sure of the charges.
It is quite rewarding,no pun intended,to make use of bonus points and to be strategic.We have AXP Starwood card which is considered the best bang for the buck by the point gurus and the Southwest visa which is great if you can earn a companion pass.Fly free and stay free.I added the venture one rewards as a backup because it can be used for any airline or hotel if needed.The points do not expire so I am building a war chest for free travel during retirement down the road.It helps of course if you own a small business and have large expenditures that can be paid by your credit card. :happy
K.I.S.S........so easy to say so difficult to do.
Fieldsy1024

Re: How Many Credit Cards do you have?

Post by Fieldsy1024 »

Honestly I always had one, but now I have two active ones since the Total Rewards Visa card is right up my alley. Same with my old Amazon card from Chase. I am getting 5% back from Amazon instead of 3% for an entire year.