mylo [Kiplinger digital subscription service]

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
Almost there

mylo [Kiplinger digital subscription service]

Post by Almost there »

Received the following email from Kiplinger:

"To serve you better, we recently upgraded our digital subscription system. This includes a new service, known as Mylo, to login to your digital subscription. If this is your first time logging in to Mylo, you will need to create a new password. Click here to create your new password on Mylo."

Has anyone upgraded to Mylo?

Almost there
cowdogman

Re: mylo [Kiplinger digital subscription service]

Post by cowdogman »

Aahhh, that explains why I couldn't log on. I just upgraded. Looks legit.
Topic Author
Almost there

Post by Almost there »

Thanks. I never logged on. I just receive their daily financial newsletter which also includes vaccine updates (which I don’t understand).
cowdogman

Post by cowdogman »

I subscribe to the magazine and the Kiplinger Tax Letter (the subscription one, not the free one). The magazine is not of much value to me (but is cheap). I quite like the tax letter (but look for deep discounts in the normal price before subscribing).
Leif

Post by Leif »

I have a Kiplinger magazine subscription. I download the latest magazine each month. This month it was not working. I added a login for mylo. I still had problems. But, after trying a few times I got it to work. I think what fixed it was closing and reopening the browser. Or perhaps it just takes time for the login to activate. Not sure...
Topic Author
Almost there

Post by Almost there »

Thank you Leif. I subscribe to Kiplinger magazine which I receive monthly. I prefer not to receive their digital version.