Durable pair of jeans with no logos

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
ClevrChico

Re: Durable pair of jeans with no logos

Post by ClevrChico »

UpperNwGuy wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:40 pm
ClevrChico wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:23 am It's certainly possible to mend your jeans to give you years of extra life.. Iron on patches for the knees are an easy fix.
Does your spouse allow you to appear in public wearing jeans with iron on patches?
Lol, luckily, she's pretty accepting of it. :D
quantAndHold

Post by quantAndHold »

I doubt Amazon has been selling Amazon Basics jeans for five years.

Anyway, Lee or Carhartt, whichever fits the best, then cut off the tags, if that’s your thing. Those brands are durable work pants.
andypanda

Post by andypanda »

"I mean this tag on the belt area:"

Everyone I knew in junior high, high school and college cut those tags off. But that was years ago - I'm 71.

It isn't difficult with a sharp knife, scissors on a Swiss Army knife or razor blade.
stoptothink

Post by stoptothink »

My favorite jeans are from Banana Republic outlet. I think "retail" is $100+ but I got them for like $15 on clearance 5+ years ago. There are no logos, the fit and feel is nice, and they still look brand spankin' new. Clothes tend to last me a long time, so I have no idea if they are durable compared to other options.