Problems with NFL Gamepass

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
TheNightsToCome

Problems with NFL Gamepass

Post by TheNightsToCome »

I signed up for NFL Gamepass last week. The charge is recorded on my credit card. Yet when I enter my user name (email) and password on the sign in page and click "sign in," it simply takes me back to the sign in page. It does not provide access to the account.

Has anyone experienced this? I can't find any contact information for the company to attempt to resolve this.
huntertheory

Re: Problems with NFL Gamepass

Post by huntertheory »

This product has gotten oddly worse over time. I have similar issues on login, but I find if I click around almost randomly it eventually recognizes my login (often requiring me to login twice).

The game quality and convenience is still great, though many features have vanished, including play-by-play tagging to go to specific plays, and of course the entire coaches film/all-22 mode is “under development”.

Upshot is that it should work for you if you click around enough, but I am quite disappointed in the product over time. Classic example of a company removing all those pesky “features”.
GreendaleCC

Post by GreendaleCC »

Under “Support” on nflgamepass.com, the support articles point here to contact them:

https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us/re ... _id=142548
Nate79

Post by Nate79 »

No, no issues like that. Gamepass is currently working fine right now (app).

Have you tried both thru browser online and thru the app?
Topic Author
TheNightsToCome

Nate79 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:21 pm No, no issues like that. Gamepass is currently working fine right now (app).

Have you tried both thru browser online and thru the app?
Yes. Tried both.
Topic Author
TheNightsToCome

huntertheory wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:44 pm This product has gotten oddly worse over time. I have similar issues on login, but I find if I click around almost randomly it eventually recognizes my login (often requiring me to login twice).

The game quality and convenience is still great, though many features have vanished, including play-by-play tagging to go to specific plays, and of course the entire coaches film/all-22 mode is “under development”.

Upshot is that it should work for you if you click around enough, but I am quite disappointed in the product over time. Classic example of a company removing all those pesky “features”.
I logged in perhaps 6 times, and it did ultimately appear to recognize me, but then I couldn't obtain audio for my game.
Topic Author
TheNightsToCome

GreendaleCC wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:46 pm Under “Support” on nflgamepass.com, the support articles point here to contact them:

https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us/re ... _id=142548
Thanks. I went there and found this:

"Live audio not available on mobile devices
We are aware of an issue where users are having trouble accessing the live audio on mobile devices We are working towards a fix.

We appreciate your patience."

Meanwhile, my game ended.

Very sorry I signed up for this service.
bhwabeck3533

Post by bhwabeck3533 »

TheNightsToCome wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:38 pm I signed up for NFL Gamepass last week. The charge is recorded on my credit card. Yet when I enter my user name (email) and password on the sign in page and click "sign in," it simply takes me back to the sign in page. It does not provide access to the account.

Has anyone experienced this? I can't find any contact information for the company to attempt to resolve this.
I had NFL Gamepass on my Roku (TV) last year and it worked fine. I also saw the AmEx charge on my August statement. So, I spent a LOT of time trying to access NFL Gamepass on my Android phone about ten days ago. I added/deleted the app, changed passwords and logon name, etc. and got really frustrated. Then, last Sunday (Week 1 of NFL season), I turned on the TV and found the app on my Roku homepage. I selected it and voila, it worked great. Either it's my TV or their streaming protocol, but the picture is much sharper than I recall vs last year. As for the phone version of Gamepass, it's a disaster.