IQAir(GC multiGas or Healthpro plus) or Blueair for wild fire

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
blackwhisker

IQAir(GC multiGas or Healthpro plus) or Blueair for wild fire

Post by blackwhisker »

I am looking for an air purifier. We have wildfire issue and construction dust issue in my area. Currently, I have several Honeywell HEPA Air Purifiers and they don't help enough.

I read some posts on this site. Many people recommended IQAir health pro plus. I called IQAir. They recommended the IQAir GC multiGas. It sounded good. But the GC MultiGas is more expensive and heavier than the HealthPro Plus. Anyone here have experience with the GC multiGas model? is it really better than HealthPro Plus for wild fire and construction dust? Or is the healthPro Plus already adequate at handling typical wild fire issue?

I noticed many people on this site also recommended Blueair air purifier. It is cheaper. Also it is easier to return in case I have not happy with the product. Anyone here have experience with both IQAir and Blueair? Is IQair really better and worth the cost and hassle?

Any reply would be much appreciated.