Rugs rugs rugs

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
Cookiegirl

Rugs rugs rugs

Post by Cookiegirl »

Hi, we are looking to put an area rug under and around the beds, would like something soft but nice to look at as well. I looked at ruggables but they look a bit too thin, would like something a little cushioned. Any recommendations? And not too costly since most of it will be hidden .
Thanks
retiredjg

Re: Rugs rugs rugs

Post by retiredjg »

I have several Ruggables and have been happy with them. And they are thin - which is perfect for doorways and also reducing the tripping hazard that rugs can present.

Are you aware of the new cushioned rug mat? It might suit your needs. They send samples.
fposte

Post by fposte »

I've had good luck with Ikea rugs and with Flor.
Mr. Rumples

Post by Mr. Rumples »

I am very pleased with the Home Decorators Collection line at Home Depot. Having one in the living room, I then got two runners. With my two cats, using Bissell Pawsitively Cleandid not affect the color.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Home-Decora ... /300986863
"History is the memory of time, the life of the dead and the happiness of the living." Captain John Smith 1580-1631
montanagirl

Post by montanagirl »

I've bought online from eRugs and elsewhere, but just make sure the rug has .4 or .5 inch pile.

The rug vendors all have that number but you have to look for it.
Topic Author
Cookiegirl

Post by Cookiegirl »

Thanks for your advice! Just purchased 2 rugs from Home Depot, Good orice, seems soft, we’ll see , thanks again