Vacation Websites -- Gulf Coast Rentals

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
bhwabeck3533

Vacation Websites -- Gulf Coast Rentals

Post by bhwabeck3533 »

Is there any difference in the "customer satisfaction" delivery by the numerous organizations who administer vacation rental properties?

My most recent experiences with "TurnKey Vacation Rentals" were quite poor, especially this year with a week-long stay in Gulf Shores, AL. We have stayed in the same property for three consecutive years. The check-in and check-out are virtual, but still a nightmare in terms of the home being clean and ready at the promised time (in my case 4pm). This year I interacted via text messaging with TurnKey regarding issues, and the process was totally a farce in terms of getting results.

That said, it's time to plan and reserve our "Beach House" for 2022. Which companies have you had good luck with or would recommend?
finite_difference

Re: Vacation Websites -- Gulf Coast Rentals

Post by finite_difference »

AirBnB really needs to improve their customer service. Omg. But in spite of that, they have some great hosts.
The most precious gift we can offer anyone is our attention. - Thich Nhat Hanh
silentfaith

Post by silentfaith »

Watch out for red tide on the gulf coast.
BobTexas

Post by BobTexas »

This year may not be a fair comparison in Gulf Shores. Everyone is having trouble finding workers, including cleaning crews.