Rugs

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
Cookiegirl

Rugs

Post by Cookiegirl »

Hi, I’m looking to purchase a rug to go under and around our beds, not wall to wall.
No need to spend too much since most of it will be hidden, but would like something soft and decent quality.
Any suggestions? Any thoughts on ruggables?
Thanks
TinyElvis

Re: Rugs

Post by TinyElvis »

Cookiegirl wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:59 am Any thoughts on ruggables?
We are pleased with our purchase from Ruggable.
"Give a cat a fish and it will eat for a day. Teach a cat to fish and it will just sit there waiting for you to give it a fish."
regularguy455

Post by regularguy455 »

Wayfair has decent cheap rugs too
Somethingwitty92912

Post by Somethingwitty92912 »

Cookiegirl wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:59 am Hi, I’m looking to purchase a rug to go under and around our beds, not wall to wall.
No need to spend too much since most of it will be hidden, but would like something soft and decent quality.
Any suggestions? Any thoughts on ruggables?
Thanks
If you have an ollies in your area, check them out. Nice selection typically, and prices are right.
Mr. Rumples

Post by Mr. Rumples »

HomeDepot carries a line of rugs called Home Decorators Collection. I could not be more pleased with my purchases. I got a large rug for the living room and then runners. Easy to spot clean (pets), and after several years no sign of wear.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Home-Decora ... 60#overlay
"History is the memory of time, the life of the dead and the happiness of the living." Captain John Smith 1580-1631
sport

Post by sport »

Costco carries rugs. As with most Costco products I would expect the prices to be low for decent quality
https://www.costco.com/area-rugs.html