What frugal thing did you do today?

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Dottie57

Re: What frugal thing did you do today?

Post by Dottie57 »

I removed all items from my virtual shopping cart. Decided no spending today.
pepys

Post by pepys »

brian91480 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:47 pm
pepys wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:07 pm - Took a quick cool shower in the morning
- No breakfast, so I don't have to brush my teeth in the morning
- Walked to work in my old shoes (don't have a car)
- Drank the free work coffee/other drinks throughout the day (free calories)
- Found penny on the ground (yes!), highlight of the day
- Sat down as much as possible at work to conserve calories (and scooted in wheely chair if I needed to talk to someone nearby)
- Used bathroom at work before leaving
- Walked back home
- Kept air conditioning and lights off (unnecessary lavish expenses)
- Sat in my broken taped-up chair and ate rice and pinto beans for dinner
- Spent $2 on an amazon reload on a credit card for the small balance waiver
- Opened a new credit card to get the $200 bonus
- Dry oats/peanut butter for snack
- Early bed (lying down burns fewer calories)
- Opened up phone (minimum brightness, low power mode on) to set alarm and check bogleheads using my Spectrum Internet Assist internet
- Wrote up this comment with as few movements as possible
Not to nitpick here... but you splurged with the shower. You could have just wet a wash cloth and rubbed down your body. That would save water expense.
You can afford a wash cloth?? Nice to see you on the Bogleheads forum, Mr. Buffett.

As for the water, I do prefer the rain, of course, but water is included in my rent, so it is spread out among everyone. Considering the minimal amount of water I use, my own water usage probably adds no more than a few pennies to my rent.
Broken Man 1999

Post by Broken Man 1999 »

I changed my internet service from 100/100 to 400/400, and avoided an $18/month increase in monthly bill had I stayed with Frontier. My 400/400 with Spectrum is cheaper than I was paying Frontier even before their increased rate.

Even better, I won't have to deal with my 'net bill for 24 months. Though I can leave anytime as no contract.

I tried grabbing a better rate, but until I cancelled my service effective at the end of the current bill cycle, Frontier couldn't find anything.

Frontier could have kept me, but they have to play games.

Nice thing about streaming content is it is easy to change internet providers, as no cable boxes involved.

Next I am going to try Spectrum streaming, currently have YouTube TV, good but pricey.

Broken Man 1999
“If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven then I shall not go." - Mark Twain
AnnetteLouisan

Post by AnnetteLouisan »

Ordered a 3 months supply of espresso from Walmart for $10.
JoeRetire

Post by JoeRetire »

My wife called the insurance company to notify them of 3 items on their list of "wellness benefit activities" that she completed.
In return, they are sending her $75 worth of gift cards.

I spent two hours on a "free exercise workout". Basically, I took a nice brisk walk down to the beach and along the sidewalk while listening to a few (free) podcasts. It was a beautiful day.
This isn't just my wallet. It's an organizer, a memory and an old friend.
tooluser

Post by tooluser »

Broken Man 1999 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:00 pm I changed my internet service from 100/100 to 400/400, and avoided an $18/month increase in monthly bill had I stayed with Frontier. My 400/400 with Spectrum is cheaper than I was paying Frontier even before their increased rate.

Even better, I won't have to deal with my 'net bill for 24 months. Though I can leave anytime as no contract.

I tried grabbing a better rate, but until I cancelled my service effective at the end of the current bill cycle, Frontier couldn't find anything.

Frontier could have kept me, but they have to play games.

Nice thing about streaming content is it is easy to change internet providers, as no cable boxes involved.

Next I am going to try Spectrum streaming, currently have YouTube TV, good but pricey.

Broken Man 1999
I've been with Spectrum about 3 years. When the 2 year non-contract deals were expiring, I was expecting about a 50% increase in price. But they automatically adjusted all the services for the best deal going forward and my increase was only 20%. No action needed on my part. So when the time comes you may wish to inquire and perhaps get an even better deal.
Zeno

Post by Zeno »

DW and I are renovating and restoring an 1880's Victorian home on the remote northern plains. After gutting an upstairs bedroom previously (lath and plaster walls, plus about 120 years of wallpaper), today we completed painting it (three coats of primer previously, one finish coat today). Then we removed the circa WW2 carpeting. We also installed the electrical fixtures, having previously replaced the nob-and-tube wiring with code-acceptable modern wiring.

Next up: painting the floor with porch paint and completing the connections for cable TV. In late 1800's homes like this on this western frontier, the flooring in second story rooms was typically wide pine planks, which were then painted. Second story rooms were for family only, not guests, so flooring wasn't important on the second story. In contrast, the flooring on the first floor where guests might have been received was typically hardwood.

Total costs today (sans contractor): circa $150, consisting of paint, light fixture and various electrical connections. Since we also brought a bedroom back to life today, as we are working on a closet, maybe today we also increased the value of the house by $20K.
JupiterJones

Post by JupiterJones »

Mowed my lawn, as usual.

Saved the cost of paying someone else to do it and got a nice workout to boot (so saved a gym membership too!)
"Stay on target! Stay on target!"
Gooch1226

Post by Gooch1226 »

Cancelled xfinity internet($100 per month) went to t mobile internet ($50 per month) also cut my own grass :happy
Afty

Post by Afty »

Cooked a pot of very nice tomato soup instead of buying it from the grocery store. Mine is healthier, tastier, and cheaper. My family will eat it all week.
Doom&Gloom

Post by Doom&Gloom »

Cleaned our own gutters--more specifically cleared the tops of the gutter guards. About a two-hour job for DW & me. One story house, so it should be a breeze except we have two trouble spots--and we let it go undone for about 18 months. One spot is the "inside" corner of our L-shaped house where there is a diverter placed just above the gutter to keep water from funneling on top of the steps below. The other is a short-span on one side of the house that catches a lot of leaves, acorns, and other debris mostly from a neighbor's trees. Those spots are a little time consuming; otherwise it is simply a matter of climbing up and down the ladder and then moving it a few feet to clear the next spot of leaves.

It's a simple job, but it is also one that I won't mind paying someone else to do when I don't want to climb that darned ladder any more!
Marseille07

Post by Marseille07 »

Rice and beans all day to save $ on food.
Minty

Post by Minty »

Watched Youtube videos on how to perform annual maintainance on Bradford White water heater, and how to replace sacrificial anode rod. Performed annual maintainance and am seriously considering replacing rod myself, given incredible inflation in service costs. Wondering if it is worth buying pipe wrench and other necessary tools and, possibly, generating service call.
Last edited by Minty on Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Core Four w/ nominal bonds & TIPS. Refi Rampage: Purchase: 3.875% 30 -> R1 3% 20 -> R2 2.375% 15 -> R3 1.99% 15 -> R4 1.875% 15
kelway

Post by kelway »

shunkman wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:40 am Using a razor knife, we have been cutting our select-a-size paper towel rolls in half. Usually half of a select-a-size sheet is all that we really need. Of course some will dismiss this and say we shouldn't be using any paper products.
For me, the answer was to buy the cheap restaurant napkins in bulk at Costco along with a little napkin dispenser. I really like being able to grab those for the random corn kernel on the floor instead of a paper towel.
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

I changed my own oil as I always do. This saves me ~$25 per change. I get to pick the oil and filter that I prefer and I know it’s been done correctly.
Think

Post by Think »

I took my daughter to another college tour (UVM) which is about a 3.5 hour drive. I used ice from the Marriott to cool our drinks and when I got home to Connecticut, instead of throwing out the rice, I just put it in the freezer...and used this "narrative" fort Dr friends (who teach at Dartmouth) who were visiting the next day. A little creativity can make lessening all our carbon footprints a bit.

Yes, it was a long drive; however, I'm 100% remote worker so I average less than 20 miles of driving a week over a typical year. I fly much less than ever..thanks to Covid.

I'm impressed that (many) Boggleheaders realize being frugal to reduce waste helps our planet...it's not a tree hugging spin...WE SHOULD ALL BE USING LESS.

It feels good not to waste.
Petrocelli

Post by Petrocelli »

I took a shower at the country club.
Petrocelli (not the real Rico, but just a fan)
sc9182

Post by sc9182 »

Petrocelli wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:54 pm I took a shower at the country club.
Hehe - an expensive way/hobby to save a few Pennies :P — can you BYOB to that country club too, or do they slap Cork/cap fees !?
IowaFarmWife

Post by IowaFarmWife »

I cancelled my seldom used Kindle Unlimited subscription.
"A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore." Yogi Berra's financial wisdom.
Wannaretireearly

Post by Wannaretireearly »

I ate my kids leftover breakfast
“At some point you are trading time you will never get back for money you will never spend.“ | “How do you want to spend the best remaining year of your life?“
livelovelaugh00

Post by livelovelaugh00 »

[Basis for medical condition removed by admin LadyGeek], I started intermittent fasting, cut the carbs to minimum and rid of the sweets completely.

I returned a case of 6 box of baci dark chocolate to costco. I usually buy 2 cases 12 boxes per year from costco. Some gift to family members and I keep at least 6 boxes for the coming year for myself. Now money is saved, along with other sweets from costco. Time is also saved for preparing breakfast, sometimes even lunches when I fasting 24 hrs once per week. Of course, when I do eat, the meals are at higher quality.
OpenMinded1

Post by OpenMinded1 »

kelway wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:33 pm
shunkman wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:40 am Using a razor knife, we have been cutting our select-a-size paper towel rolls in half. Usually half of a select-a-size sheet is all that we really need. Of course some will dismiss this and say we shouldn't be using any paper products.
For me, the answer was to buy the cheap restaurant napkins in bulk at Costco along with a little napkin dispenser. I really like being able to grab those for the random corn kernel on the floor instead of a paper towel.
We have cut way back on our paper towel usage. My wife bought (reusable) Marly Monsters small and larger cloth napkins. Not sure what the cost saving are though.
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek »

I removed a comment stating the cause of a medical condition (medical advice). As a reminder, see: Medical Issues
Questions on medical issues are beyond the scope of the forum. If you are looking for medical information online, I suggest you start with the Medical Library Association's User's Guide to Finding and Evaluating Health Information on the Web which, in addition to providing guidance on evaluating health information, includes a list of their top recommended sites.
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.
Fordguy88

Post by Fordguy88 »

Minty wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:29 pm Watched Youtube videos on how to perform annual maintainance on Bradford White water heater, and how to replace sacrificial anode rod. Performed annual maintainance and am seriously considering replacing rod myself, given incredible inflation in service costs. Wondering if it is worth buying pipe wrench and other necessary tools and, possibly, generating service call.
I replaced mine on Saturday. Water heater is from 2007 and just bought the house this year, anode rod was completely eaten away and only core wire remained.

Needed a 2 foot long breaker bar and 1 1/16" deep socket and I had the old one out and new one installed in 30 minutes. I'm all of 170 pounds and thought I was going to have to give up as it would not break loose, but I gave it one more heave-ho and it broke loose violently.

Anode Rod- $30 from local Ace Hardware
Pipe Joint Compound - $4 from local Ace

Breaker Bar - Probably $20 these days at harbor freight but I've had it for over a decade.
Socket- probably around $10 if you just buy the specific one you need for yours.

I flushed the water heater and only lime deposits came out, so it doesn't appear as though the inside of the tank has corroded fortunately as I was expecting rust particles to wash out.
AnnetteLouisan

Post by AnnetteLouisan »

I never get late fees but I got one this month - $29 for being one day late inadvertently. I was dreading the call but they agreed to waive it. Phew! They were very nice about it and „commended me“ for always paying on time and paying in full. 😇
dratkinson

Post by dratkinson »

AnnetteLouisan wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:22 pm I never get late fees but I got one this month - $29 for being one day late inadvertently. I was dreading the call but they agreed to waive it. Phew! They were very nice about it and „commended me“ for always paying on time and paying in full. 😇
Have you thought about signing up for their ABP (automatic bill payment) plan? Where you allow them to withdraw their payment from... your CC if you can, and from checking if you must?
--Such payments are often withdrawn 1-4 days after the due day. Why? Because business offices don't work on weekends/holidays (your due date), so ABP payments are not processed until after they return to work. (Some creditors are changing ABP policy to withdraw the payment early if due date falls on weekend/holiday.)
--Plus, you'll earn CC cashback on your payment.

I experienced a late payment with ABP. Business didn't process end-of-month CC payment until first of next month, but new CC (new expiration date) was in effect, so payment against old CC was rejected. Called and they waived late fee. (tytytyvm---my best Elvis impersonation.)

ABP lessons learned after setting up ABP with all trusted creditors (those keeping accurate bills).
--Keep 2mos of living expenses in checking to cover ABP payments and lumpy spending.
--Keep creditors updated when you get a new CC.
d.r.a., not dr.a. | I'm a novice investor; you are forewarned.
mancich

Post by mancich »

OpenMinded1 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:29 am
kelway wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:33 pm
We have cut way back on our paper towel usage. My wife bought (reusable) Marly Monsters small and larger cloth napkins. Not sure what the cost saving are though.
Same with us. We use microfiber cloths extensively (dusting, cleaning the stove/countertop, etc). The only exception is cleaning up really nasty kitchen messes (like raw meat juices) and the toilet bowl. They're also great for cleaning the interior of the cars. And you can wash them over and over again.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0166 ... =UTF8&th=1
AnnetteLouisan

Post by AnnetteLouisan »

dratkinson wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:33 pm
AnnetteLouisan wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:22 pm I never get late fees but I got one this month - $29 for being one day late inadvertently. I was dreading the call but they agreed to waive it. Phew! They were very nice about it and „commended me“ for always paying on time and paying in full. 😇
Have you thought about signing up for their ABP (automatic bill payment) plan? Where you allow them to withdraw their payment from... your CC if you can, and from checking if you must?
--Such payments are often withdrawn 1-4 days after the due day. Why? Because business offices don't work on weekends/holidays (your due date), so ABP payments are not processed until after they return to work. (Some creditors are changing ABP policy to withdraw the payment early if due date falls on weekend/holiday.)
--Plus, you'll earn CC cashback on your payment.

I experienced a late payment with ABP. Business didn't process end-of-month CC payment until first of next month, but new CC (new expiration date) was in effect, so payment against old CC was rejected. Called and they waived late fee. (tytytyvm---my best Elvis impersonation.)

ABP lessons learned after setting up ABP with all trusted creditors (those keeping accurate bills).
--Keep 2mos of living expenses in checking to cover ABP payments and lumpy spending.
--Keep creditors updated when you get a new CC.
Thanks! Good idea. I have ABP for a few things that are identical recurring monthly charges, and you’re right- its terrific. This was a credit card payment. I could put more of my bills on ABP now that I’ve had a good experience. But yes, nothing like getting a fee waived as a courtesy.
brandy

Post by brandy »

Lamps: I planned to purchase 2 table lamps, one being a "spotlight" type. Retail, one was $25+, depending on store, the other I hadn't priced. Then I went with GD to Goodwill for a Hallowe'en costume, and picked up both lamps, one for $5, the second for $4! It appears they will do the jobs. GD got most of her costume, so a trip to another store is upcoming! :happy
Will do good

Post by Will do good »

I joined a class action few years ago and today I got a check for $78.29, does that count :twisted:
tooluser

Post by tooluser »

Will do good wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:19 am I joined a class action few years ago and today I got a check for $78.29, does that count :twisted:
That's a goodly amount for these things. I join all of them that I am a member of the class. I find most of the complaints are legitimate. I suspect I get far less back than I deserve, even on the big ones. I've gotten a couple of checks for over $200 when alleged fraud occurred over a number of years and I had receipts to prove my standing. Don't be too quick to clean out your receipts, save them electronically if possible.

I also once successfully claimed "lost funds" from one of those state-run websites, because I had kept the lease agreement from an apartment I had rented over 10 years prior. I had thrown out all the utility bills that would have otherwise proved that I lived there. It was the settlement from a class action lawsuit when my insurer had cancelled all policies and moved out of the state on short notice. That happened after I moved out of the apartment, and I never got the check they mailed out. I would never have known but for looking.
AnnetteLouisan

Post by AnnetteLouisan »

did a free qi gong facial self massage on yoqi.com (on youtube).
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek »

tooluser wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:41 pm I also once successfully claimed "lost funds" from one of those state-run websites,
Those websites are well worth searching. You never know what might come up. I got some funds a few years ago. I then referred the site to a friend, who was very pleasantly surprised to find that the state was looking for him - they had money to give (and not the other way around). :)

It's in the wiki for locating a lost insurance policy, but the main reason is to find escheated funds (turned over to the state because no one claimed them).
Insurance companies are obligated to find policy beneficiaries. If no beneficiaries are found, they are required by law to turn unclaimed funds over to the state (called "escheatment").[5]

The unclaimed funds are turned over into your state's unclaimed property division. Insurance companies turn policy proceeds over to these divisions when they know the insured person has died but can't find the beneficiary. The National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators website provides links to unclaimed property divisions in each state. See: Search for your unclaimed property
Here's the link: Search for your unclaimed property (it’s free) – National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (NAUPA)
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.
Trader Joe

Post by Trader Joe »

I ordered free food for delivery yesterday using a UBER code that I received via email.

I did not tip the delivery person.

Win/Win.
Last edited by Trader Joe on Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wannaretireearly

Post by Wannaretireearly »

I just did this yday. If it’s not a paper bill I’m lost 😳
“At some point you are trading time you will never get back for money you will never spend.“ | “How do you want to spend the best remaining year of your life?“
AnnetteLouisan

Post by AnnetteLouisan »

Wannaretireearly wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:23 pm
I just did this yday. If it’s not a paper bill I’m lost 😳
yep! I need to see a paper bill - don’t ask me why. put a check mark next to it, mark it paid, then shred in most cases. if I can’t circle the amount with my pen and either write a question mark or a check mark … does it make a sound?

I was always concerned about bills being paid in perpetuity, but you can limit auto pay to one year or whatever time period you choose. I like some things on auto pay (LTCi, co-op maintenance) to avoid late fees if one is ever incapacitated- or on vacation. I hope to move more things to electronic bill pay - maybe when I open that Schwab account in 2023. 😂
dratkinson

Post by dratkinson »

Had previously mentioned that I'd switched smartphone plan from AT&T to Visible (Verizon) to get unlimited data for same price. (I use hotspot for my home PC's internet.)

A short time afterwards, a BH PM'd to offer to let me join their Visible Party Pay plan. I accepted and should save $15/mo on monthly Visible bill (from $40 to $25). "Thanks" to BH member.
d.r.a., not dr.a. | I'm a novice investor; you are forewarned.
Minty

Post by Minty »

Fordguy88 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:18 am
Minty wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:29 pm Watched Youtube videos on how to perform annual maintainance on Bradford White water heater, and how to replace sacrificial anode rod. Performed annual maintainance and am seriously considering replacing rod myself, given incredible inflation in service costs. Wondering if it is worth buying pipe wrench and other necessary tools and, possibly, generating service call.
I replaced mine on Saturday. Water heater is from 2007 and just bought the house this year, anode rod was completely eaten away and only core wire remained.

Needed a 2 foot long breaker bar and 1 1/16" deep socket and I had the old one out and new one installed in 30 minutes. I'm all of 170 pounds and thought I was going to have to give up as it would not break loose, but I gave it one more heave-ho and it broke loose violently.

Anode Rod- $30 from local Ace Hardware
Pipe Joint Compound - $4 from local Ace

Breaker Bar - Probably $20 these days at harbor freight but I've had it for over a decade.
Socket- probably around $10 if you just buy the specific one you need for yours.

I flushed the water heater and only lime deposits came out, so it doesn't appear as though the inside of the tank has corroded fortunately as I was expecting rust particles to wash out.
Congratulations! Speaking as someone who has never owned or used penetrating oil . . . that sounds like a job for penetrating oil! (Or maybe not as the water comes into contact with food/people?)

I also replaced the lid lock on my washing machine yesterday. Works now. There is probably some length to which I will not go to avoid my regular job, but I have not discovered it yet.
Core Four w/ nominal bonds & TIPS. Refi Rampage: Purchase: 3.875% 30 -> R1 3% 20 -> R2 2.375% 15 -> R3 1.99% 15 -> R4 1.875% 15
newyorker

Post by newyorker »

I just dont spend money... nothing is fun.
quantAndHold

Post by quantAndHold »

We got our $600 check from the state of California yesterday. And I managed not to spend it all today.
Monsterflockster

Post by Monsterflockster »

Today I took my bike to the shop for some repairs. This saved me money by me trying to fix it and screw it up even worse thus costing more money. With the savings I invested in a couple super burritos on the way home. :sharebeer
Fat Tails

Post by Fat Tails »

Wannaretireearly wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:10 pm I ate my kids leftover breakfast
That’s great! I can neither confirm nor deny that I have ever done the same.
“Doing well with money has little to do with how smart you are and a lot to do with how you behave.” - Morgan Housel
JupiterJones

Post by JupiterJones »

Trader Joe wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:10 pm I did not tip the delivery person.
I'm sorry, this is the "what frugal thing did you do today" thread.

The "what reprehensible thing did you do today" thread is down the hall, second door on the right.
"Stay on target! Stay on target!"
ResearchMed

Post by ResearchMed »

JupiterJones wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:06 am
Trader Joe wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:10 pm I did not tip the delivery person.
I'm sorry, this is the "what frugal thing did you do today" thread.

The "what reprehensible thing did you do today" thread is down the hall, second door on the right.
+1

We try to tip extra unless the delivery person is him/herself the problem.
For some small purchase/delivery, we'll up the tip.
Always have.
If we sit for a long time lingering over just a coffee/etc., someplace, and the server is pleasant, we'll leave a tip that might be more than the bill.

We are very fortunate; most of them... not so much.
As for deliveries, we have relied upon them this past almost 2 years, especially.

RM
This signature is a placebo. You are in the control group.
Broken Man 1999

Post by Broken Man 1999 »

DW boxed up Frontier's router and dropped it off at UPS.

I paid my final bill, we got rid of the last remaining service from Frontier.

Broken Man 1999
“If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven then I shall not go." - Mark Twain
AnnetteLouisan

Post by AnnetteLouisan »

Pretty much decided to cancel my landline. That will save $66/mo. Almost $800/yr.
Mr. Rumples

Post by Mr. Rumples »

Continuing the freezer clean out of frozen foods that are 6 months old, thereby saving a trip to make groceries. Cleaned the gutters in the front of the house since I can reach them with the ladder; thus my helper will only need to do the back and side.
"History is the memory of time, the life of the dead and the happiness of the living." Captain John Smith 1580-1631
vfinx

Post by vfinx »

Mixed feelings on this: I unclogged a downspout myself using a drain snake. Feelings are mixed because I had to buy the snake ($40) and ladder ($150) without the luxury of bargain hunting time.

That said, it took 3 tries to finally get that satisfying sound of water rushing through the downspout and the water level in the gutter zeroing out.
tooluser

Post by tooluser »

Decided to use the ATM and then walk to McDonalds for breakfast while my car was being worked on, combining three tasks into one!

At McDonalds, I tried to use the kiosk to order, but when it came time to pay I was presented with a QR code to scan instead of asking me for my credit card. No other options. No bueno. :( So I stand in line just as someone walks up in front of me, who proceeds to customize every single item on the McDonalds menu, including adding extra sausage patties on the side for literally everything. :annoyed Seeing the cashier's face and body posture, and figuring this will take too long, I am about to leave when a homeless person walks in and immediately starts screaming (this is Los Angeles). :shock: I make a hasty departure.

I walk past Subway :arrow: , which I don't like. Del Taco is next in line, but is closed for some reason. :confused Making the loop back, Jack In The Box is my only hope. It was okay. Cheese sauce instead of cheese, eww. :( Car was done by the time I finished.

I should have skipped breakfast entirely.
andyhere

Post by andyhere »

After my bike ride, I had some water and ice leftover in my water bottle. Rather than spilling it in the sink, I poured it into a glass to drink at home.