Vanguard's new mobile app (formerly known as "Beacon")

Discuss all general (i.e. non-personal) investing questions and issues, investing news, and theory.
Tdubs

Re: "Beacon," Vanguard's new mobile app

Post by Tdubs »

Kinda interesting coming in late and reading through page after page of this thread's three months of wreckage. Had no idea. So lucky I always access Vanguard through my laptop. Almost have survivor's guilt.
Tubes

Post by Tubes »

I think some of the guessing above as to what happened are plausible.

One reason I early retired out of software was the shift of attitude in the industry towards what constitutes a quality product.

With "Agile" concepts pervading, it got to the point that stuff was getting pushed out way too early to be fixed on the next iteration. "Somebody write up a story!"
Cheez-It Guy

Post by Cheez-It Guy »

This is not unique to Vanguard, but on a software's version history, I really think it should be disallowed to list only a very generic one-line phrase, or alternatively a joke description of the updates (see YouTube's version history). How about detailing what was actually fixed and what features were actually added? With YouTube, I guess it would be all about improving ad delivery platforms, and maybe they prefer not to highlight that.
retiringwhen

Post by retiringwhen »

Tubes wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:08 am I think some of the guessing above as to what happened are plausible.

One reason I early retired out of software was the shift of attitude in the industry towards what constitutes a quality product.

With "Agile" concepts pervading, it got to the point that stuff was getting pushed out way too early to be fixed on the next iteration. "Somebody write up a story!"
My definition of "minimum viable product" and Vanguard's don't appear to be on the same planet. :annoyed

In Vanguard's defense, replacing 10 year old systems with hundreds of features is a very hard proposition and one that inevitably leaves user unsatisfied.

I will also say, I have tried to use the smart phone apps from Vanguard, Fidelity, Ally, Chase, my credit union among others. I have found without exception that they are barren tools that pale in comparison to their full websites.

The old Vanguard app was essentially a skin over the existing website so it had the appearance of more functionality.

But, then again, I have a dozen Google Sheets apps that pull all kinds of data from their sites, slice, dice and archive it all for my analytical pleasure. I am not a median user.

The only people I know that use the apps only are young (under 35) who normally do not use a PC. They aren't missing the features because they never used them (in the app or the website). They are actually living the Bogle maxim "don't peek!" 8-)
Cheez-It Guy

Post by Cheez-It Guy »

I have my 401(k) through T. Rowe Price, and their app is hardly anything to rave about. Functionality (at least for my plan) is extremely limited.
Horton

Post by Horton »

This is what happens when agile becomes the hot idea at a financial services organization? 🤔
80% global equities (faith-based tilt) + 20% TIPS (LDI)
Tubes

Post by Tubes »

Horton wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:55 am This is what happens when agile becomes the hot idea at a financial services organization? 🤔
Yes. This is what I was getting at. However, agile done properly should have a strong "Product Owner*" that demands at least a decent version of the product at release 1. However, in the real world, the product owner has their own pressures which typically result in winding back the initial requirements during grooming so that the product can get out fast.

* - The product owner is supposed to be the voice of the customer. However, the product owner typically feels more pressure from management (the company side) and can lose focus of the customer. Not their fault since management signs their paychecks. Judging by management's admitted missteps on the whole crew member medical benefit fiasco, it wouldn't surprise me they may be a little detached from the customers too.
anon_investor

Post by anon_investor »

Cheez-It Guy wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:39 am I have my 401(k) through T. Rowe Price, and their app is hardly anything to rave about. Functionality (at least for my plan) is extremely limited.
Vanguard used to have a good app. Vanguard now has a bad app. Fidelity has a good app, I like it better than the Merrill Edge app.
deanmoriarty

Post by deanmoriarty »

This app is an absolute joke!

I manage all my investments via my phone, and this app is lacking so much functionality. Just yesterday I was looking to do an exchange transaction from fund A to B for tax loss harvesting and it isn’t possible!

And the website from mobile browsers is not a feasible alternative either since it’s not optimized and links are super small, requiring many zoom steps and surgical precision when clicking on buttons.

Seriously, I am shocked they decommissioned a perfectly functional app for a piece of junk like this. If this was my company, someone would get fired over this.

If there was a broker who’d allow me to buy admiral Vanguard mutual funds for free I’d seriously consider switching at this point, the old app was my main way of managing my portfolio for nearly 10 years! Maybe I should consider an alternative broker who can just let me put dollar amounts for ETFs outside market hours.
anon_investor

Post by anon_investor »

deanmoriarty wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:16 am This app is an absolute joke!

I manage all my investments via my phone, and this app is lacking so much functionality. Just yesterday I was looking to do an exchange transaction from fund A to B for tax loss harvesting and it isn’t possible!

And the website from mobile browsers is not a feasible alternative either since it’s not optimized and links are super small, requiring many zoom steps and surgical precision when clicking on buttons.

Seriously, I am shocked they decommissioned a perfectly functional app for a piece of junk like this. If this was my company, someone would get fired over this.

If there was a broker who’d allow me to buy admiral Vanguard mutual funds for free I’d seriously consider switching at this point, the old app was my main way of managing my portfolio for nearly 10 years! Maybe I should consider an alternative broker who can just let me put dollar amounts for ETFs outside market hours.
Fidelity lets you buy ETFs by $ amount. You can have a market order execute "At the Close" which would closely mimic a mutual fund purchase, though not exactly.
Cheez-It Guy

Post by Cheez-It Guy »

anon_investor wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:15 am
Cheez-It Guy wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:39 am I have my 401(k) through T. Rowe Price, and their app is hardly anything to rave about. Functionality (at least for my plan) is extremely limited.
Vanguard used to have a good app. Vanguard now has a bad app. Fidelity has a good app, I like it better than the Merrill Edge app.
That's true about the Vanguard app, and that's also why I kept the "old" one.
anon_investor

Post by anon_investor »

Cheez-It Guy wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:28 am
anon_investor wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:15 am
That's true about the Vanguard app, and that's also why I kept the "old" one.
Yeah, my Android app got updated some time ago and I can't get the old one back.
bondsr4me

Post by bondsr4me »

I logged-in this morning….no problems at all.

I must be on the “old” iPad app.
When I click the app icon, it says something about a new app coming.

I like the is “old” app; it has everything I need.

I also still see the “message” link on the app too.

Everyone have a great weekend.
exodusNH

Post by exodusNH »

EnjoyIt wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:46 pm How do I not have it update?
I like the old app, can I keep it?
Make sure you disable automatic updates.

And chances are that at some point the old app will stop working because they have turned off support for it on their servers.
EnjoyIt

Post by EnjoyIt »

exodusNH wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:42 am

And chances are that at some point the old app will stop working because they have turned off support for it on their servers.
I thought about that, but then I lose auto update on every app on my phone. So I have to choose. Vanguard vs everything else. Unless.......you know of a way to shut off auto update for that one app.
A time to EVALUATE your jitters: | viewtopic.php?p=1139732#p1139732
Cheez-It Guy

Post by Cheez-It Guy »

EnjoyIt wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:30 pm

I thought about that, but then I lose auto update on every app on my phone. So I have to choose. Vanguard vs everything else. Unless.......you know of a way to shut off auto update for that one app.
On iOS, it's not hard at all to manually update on some frequency and to pick and choose what gets updated (or not).
exodusNH

Post by exodusNH »

It's possible with Android phones, at least for more recent OS versions.
bbrock

Post by bbrock »

I just updated it. I didn’t look at the reviews or anything ahead of time. It is horrible. Is there a way to go back to the old app. I just question what does the Vanguard IT team prioritize?
bbrock
EnjoyIt

Post by EnjoyIt »

exodusNH wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:10 pm

It's possible with Android phones, at least for more recent OS versions.
I don’t think it’s possible for 1 app only on iOS. All or none.
A time to EVALUATE your jitters: | viewtopic.php?p=1139732#p1139732
bbrock

Post by bbrock »

I’m not a tech wizard. Is there anyway to reverse updates?

This is one update Vanguard really got wrong, IMO.

For all you who switched to Schwab brokerage, but purely invest in Vanguard, are you pleased? All of our funds besides employer accounts are Vanguard. Our taxable account is all Vanguard mutual funds, but our ROTHs are a combination of funds and ETFs. This Vanguard snafu has really got me thinking perhaps it’s time to switch brokerage firms.
Last edited by bbrock on Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bbrock
Da5id

Post by Da5id »

bbrock wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:14 pm I’m not a tech wizard. Is there anyway to reverse updates?

This is one update Vanguard really got wrong, IMO.
Usually not. Companies generally only have the latest version of released on the Play Store. If they somehow made the APK (Android installation package) available for the old version you could manually install that without too much effort, but generally for safety you should only install via the Play Store anyway.
Cheez-It Guy

Post by Cheez-It Guy »

In the past there was when using iTunes to manage and maintain back-up copies of apps. Now, not so easily. Third-party device managers may offer the capability, but likely not worth the expense or hassle if you don't already use one.
rob

Post by rob »

Nate79 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:03 pm Maybe they were just using it as an excuse to remove functionality for mutual fund only accounts.
Probably part of the reason but no excuse for the other reported issues....
| Rob | Its a dangerous business going out your front door. - J.R.R.Tolkien
Horton

Post by Horton »

For those struggling with the app, perhaps this big picture view will help. :beer
Habit is the glue that gives perception its stickiness. If you spend 15+ years logging your expenses every night, checking your portfolio twenty times a day, and making decisions based on their fiscal impact, how plausible is it that you will stop thinking about money after you’ve reached your goalpost? If you’ve been treating money like the ultimate collectors’ item for decades, can you stop identifying with that collection once you’ve accumulated enough?

Even if you do retire early, the Nothingness of Money won’t begin its descent if your habits continue onward. If you’re still checking your portfolio every time you touch your phone, you are far from understanding the pointlessness of money.
https://moretothat.com/the-nothingness-of-money/
80% global equities (faith-based tilt) + 20% TIPS (LDI)
ps56k

Post by ps56k »

Love using the old app…
Using Apple devices and auto update is turned off,
so this one app will sit orphaned and not get updated.

Vanguard must have seen the other brokerages the kids are using and said - we need to be like them…
Forget about what real folks do with their financials,
just make it look pretty and big … like for a financial toddler.
Indexboss

Post by Indexboss »

I'm running the old app currently, and like it. I will probably run it until I am forced to switch based off what I'm reading.
BitTooAggressive

Post by BitTooAggressive »

My iPhone was just updated with the new app. How do I do mutual fund exchanges? On the website and old app I had an exchange option. I no longer have that? Must I do a sell into my settlement account and then a purchase out of my settlement account? If so when are the settlement funds available?

Seems I lost a lot of options on this new app.
exodusNH

Post by exodusNH »

BitTooAggressive wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:31 pm My iPhone was just updated with the new app. How do I do mutual fund exchanges? On the website and old app I had an exchange option. I no longer have that? Must I do a sell into my settlement account and then a purchase out of my settlement account? If so when are the settlement funds available?

I'm not sure how the app works, but on the website, when you sell something, the funds are immediately available to trade. You just can't transfer them out of Vanguard until the clear.

You could try it by selling $1 of one fund and trying to buy $1 of a different one.
anon_investor

Post by anon_investor »

BitTooAggressive wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:31 pm My iPhone was just updated with the new app. How do I do mutual fund exchanges? On the website and old app I had an exchange option. I no longer have that? Must I do a sell into my settlement account and then a purchase out of my settlement account? If so when are the settlement funds available?

You can't... and this is one of the many reasons this new app is terrible. You also can't fund mutual fund purchases directly from a bank account on the new app. :oops:
BitTooAggressive

exodusNH wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:50 pm

Thanks for the idea. I ended up using the website.
I'm not sure how the app works, but on the website, when you sell something, the funds are immediately available to trade. You just can't transfer them out of Vanguard until the clear.

You could try it by selling $1 of one fund and trying to buy $1 of a different one.
BitTooAggressive

anon_investor wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:55 pm

You can't... and this is one of the many reasons this new app is terrible. You also can't fund mutual fund purchases directly from a bank account on the new app. :oops:
How can that be? Is this some kind of underhanded way to purposely make customers mad?

I can understand mistakes and bugs. But it looks like a huge part of the functionality needed was ignored. That cannot be an oversight.
fortunefavored

Post by fortunefavored »

BitTooAggressive wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:50 am

How can that be? Is this some kind of underhanded way to purposely make customers mad?

I can understand mistakes and bugs. But it looks like a huge part of the functionality needed was ignored. That cannot be an oversight.
Your bafflement is basically this entire thread. :) The mobile app is no longer useful. Leave a 1 star review, delete it, and go back to the web site. There are other threads about other areas where Vanguard seems to have lost the plot, so I won't rehash them here.

Or, if a useful mobile app is a requirement for you, convert your funds to ETF and migrate to another brokerage.
exodusNH

Post by exodusNH »

BitTooAggressive wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:50 am

I see you've never dealt with off-shore developers.

My hypothetical is if you presented an off-shore crew with plans for your house, but those plans left out details such as "windows" and "doors", they'd do ahead and build you a house without either. They'd never push back with, "just spit-ballin' here..."

They can be very technically capable, but it takes very strong product and project management to get a successful product. Companies look at only the hourly rate and don't consider the costs of management and rework (they always have to rework...) that ultimately make their hourly wages on par with local development.

With a large enough project, the numbers eventually work out, but the actual hourly cost will always be quite a bit more than what's on paper.
Ice-9

Post by Ice-9 »

I am sorry all of these Vanguard app users appear to have to deal with a bad app. The complaints sound valid.

However, the interest on this forum sort of surprises me. My Boglehead forum and book reading has taught me over the years that the number of transactions (and thus number of times I need to log into my Vanguard account) are very limited being a passive investor. Because of this, long ago I decided I can be extra secure and commit to only logging into my Vanguard account from a specific (actually virtual) machine, as I don't need ubiquitous access anyway. Therefore, I have never downloaded the Vanguard app.

Just somewhat surprised mobile access to Vanguard is so important to members of a forum where posters (including me) routinely humble brag about how little they look at their accounts?
CorradoJr

Post by CorradoJr »

How do I log out of the app? I searched and tapped everywhere...?

anyone know?
Da5id

Post by Da5id »

Ice-9 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:39 am I am sorry all of these Vanguard app users appear to have to deal with a bad app. The complaints sound valid.

However, the interest on this forum sort of surprises me. My Boglehead forum and book reading has taught me over the years that the number of transactions (and thus number of times I need to log into my Vanguard account) are very limited being a passive investor. Because of this, long ago I decided I can be extra secure and commit to only logging into my Vanguard account from a specific (actually virtual) machine, as I don't need ubiquitous access anyway. Therefore, I have never downloaded the Vanguard app.

Just somewhat surprised mobile access to Vanguard is so important to members of a forum where posters (including me) routinely humble brag about how little they look at their accounts?
I also only want to use my PC. I log in once a month to update my investments in quicken. Mobile access to Vanguard has no role in my life.

But it may also be a generational thing to a degree. My kids want everything, including accessing mutual funds, to be phone apps. And for some tasks, like banking, I'm on team phone too.
BitTooAggressive

CorradoJr wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:57 am How do I log out of the app? I searched and tapped everywhere...?

anyone know?
Yes you have to click the support tab on the bottom. That is where it is hidden. I gave feedback on that via the app. They probably look at all the complaints and just laugh.

Don’t feel bad it took me a while to find it.
fortunefavored

Post by fortunefavored »

Ice-9 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:39 am
I'd say 75% of my near-relatives don't use a PC at all. They do everything on their phone. Several don't even OWN a PC of any sort, but most just hate booting up computers even if they have them - the user experience changes randomly every few months, constant security updates, web sites are inconsistent by browser, etc. That includes all age ranges from 10 to 80, too.

The multipurpose desktop PC is on the way out, I guess?
Tubes

Post by Tubes »

fortunefavored wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:12 pm
Ice-9 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:39 am
I'd say 75% of my near-relatives don't use a PC at all. They do everything on their phone. Several don't even OWN a PC of any sort, but most just hate booting up computers even if they have them - the user experience changes randomly every few months, constant security updates, web sites are inconsistent by browser, etc. That includes all age ranges from 10 to 80, too.

The multipurpose desktop PC is on the way out, I guess?
I wrote a few paragraphs about the future of the PC. I decided it is off topic and dumped it. Back to the topic. Yes, the PC is not favored by the younger demographic, in general. PC's aren't dead yet, but providers are focusing their efforts on phones or small tablets. The best example I've seen of this is the Donor Advised Fund DAFFY, which is currently iPhone only.
billlumber1981

Post by billlumber1981 »

I log in to the Vanguard iphone app once per month to dump everything I have left over after paying bills into VTSAX. I cannot do this on the app now because it won't let me buy VTSAX directly from my bank account (for my taxable account). I have to put money into the settlement fund first, then buy vtsax. Very inefficient and a step backward in my opinion. For my Roth IRA, I can't even contribute from my bank account - the only option is via mobile check.

I've been reading about people's negative customer service experiences with Vanguard on the forums, but I've never had any issues with them. I keep it simple, but I have done 401k rollovers to my Vanguard Traditional IRA and it was a smooth process. I will probably stay with Vanguard as I'm sure they will fix the app soon. I mean, there are news articles about how frustrated customers are with the app, so I'm sure they are working on fixing it as we speak. As long as I do not have any customer services issues with Vanguard, I will probably just stick with them. At the end of the day, I just want to keep it as simple as possible (Vanguard + Ally Bank + 401k with Fido). The idea of transferring brokerages seems like a complex process and a headache.
Nate79

Post by Nate79 »

Ice-9 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:39 am I am sorry all of these Vanguard app users appear to have to deal with a bad app. The complaints sound valid.

I've never understood this philosophy of rarely looking at accounts and it certainly does not represent a majority on this site (there have been whole threads on this one topic many times in the past). Personally I would be embarrassed to manage my accounts like that.
Da5id

Post by Da5id »

Nate79 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:53 am I've never understood this philosophy of rarely looking at accounts and it certainly does not represent a majority on this site (there have been whole threads on this one topic many times in the past). Personally I would be embarrassed to manage my accounts like that.
Why embarrassed? I think for some it is helpful to ignore the noise by not becoming obsessing about the daily swings in their account balances. Why is logging in your accounts frequently a sign of *good* management? I do have alerts on my Vanguard account for transactions, so if there were an identity theft type issue I'd get notified immediately.

I'd not brag about looking at my accounts seldom, but as above I log into Vanguard about once a month to update my holdings in Quicken. Don't need a phone app to optimize that process.
BitTooAggressive

Go to the App Store and look up the Vanguard app. Look at all the reviews after sorted by most recent.

I have 1 question. How can this app not result in multiple terminations?
Da5id

Post by Da5id »

BitTooAggressive wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:21 am Go to the App Store and look up the Vanguard app. Look at all the reviews after sorted by most recent.

How do you know it hasn't? If not terminations, probably some poor performance reviews that could lead to that in the future. Hard to grade the task "Successfully launched new version of the Vanguard app" very highly on someone's list of annual goals.

In addition to the harm done by Vanguard to its reputation by the app, there is also the fact that users who actually want to use the app will be VERY slow to come back to it after a terrible experience.
BitTooAggressive

Da5id wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:24 am
BitTooAggressive wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:21 am Go to the App Store and look up the Vanguard app. Look at all the reviews after sorted by most recent.

How do you know it hasn't? If not terminations, probably some poor performance reviews that could lead to that in the future. Hard to grade the task "Successfully launched new version of the Vanguard app" very highly on someone's list of annual goals.

In addition to the harm done by Vanguard to its reputation by the app, there is also the fact that users who actually want to use the app will be VERY slow to come back to it after a terrible experience.
If this blunder registered at all at Vanguard it would seem they would have made an announcement about bringing back the old app until the issues in the new app are addressed. But nothing. Silence from Vanguard.
Da5id

Post by Da5id »

BitTooAggressive wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:27 am

If this blunder registered at all at Vanguard it would seem they would have made an announcement about bringing back the old app until the issues in the new app are addressed. But nothing. Silence from Vanguard.
I'm sure it has registered, the ratings in the App store are all too obvious. But rolling back an app is a big step, and who knows may have other issues for all I know. I'm sure their development team is telling them "We got this, it will all be fixed Real Soon Now", and management is choosing to believe them.
BitTooAggressive

Da5id wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:30 am
BitTooAggressive wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:27 am

I'm sure it has registered, the ratings in the App store are all too obvious. But rolling back an app is a big step, and who knows may have other issues for all I know. I'm sure their development team is telling them "We got this, it will all be fixed Real Soon Now", and management is choosing to believe them.
Typically rolling back an app is not a big deal. Roll backs are usually considered in a software deployment in case something unexpected happens. Now they have have done version updates in various infrastructure as part of this which would have been dumb. Sometimes software is prohibited from going to an earlier version. Typically then you could just update a version number and redeploy.

But regardless of details rollback procedures are in place for any responsible development organization.
retiringwhen

Post by retiringwhen »

BitTooAggressive wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:27 am If this blunder registered at all at Vanguard it would seem they would have made an announcement about bringing back the old app until the issues in the new app are addressed. But nothing. Silence from Vanguard.
The simplest explanation is that Vanguard is not concerned about losing retail customers in the short-run, maybe even in the long-run.

They are still the biggest recipient of new funds each and every quarter...... Some quarters, their net haul is larger than all of the rest of the industry combined!

I would say this insight implies that there may be a serious disconnect between the priorities and needs of the average Vanguard retail client and the priorities and motivations of the average Vanguard manager or executive.

An anecdote. I attended the 2018 Bogleheads Conference. Tim Buckley appeared to be genuinely surprised that Mel again brought up the failure of the basic Brokerage Account Statements to show actual YTD detail and that the work-arounds were not appropriate or sufficient for the average investor. Tim had been told "this was already fixed!" Tim had been the Chief Information Officer of the company just before becoming CEO in 2018!

That problem has still not been addressed in 2021.
BitTooAggressive

retiringwhen wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:40 am
BitTooAggressive wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:27 am If this blunder registered at all at Vanguard it would seem they would have made an announcement about bringing back the old app until the issues in the new app are addressed. But nothing. Silence from Vanguard.
The simplest explanation is that Vanguard is not concerned about losing retail customers in the short-run, maybe even in the long-run.

They are still the biggest recipient of new funds each and every quarter...... Some quarters, their net haul is larger than all of the rest of the industry combined!

I would say this insight implies that there may be a serious disconnect between the priorities and needs of the average Vanguard retail client and the priorities and motivations of the average Vanguard manager or executive.

An anecdote. I attended the 2018 Bogleheads Conference. Tim Buckley appeared to be genuinely surprised that Mel again brought up the failure of the basic Brokerage Account Statements to show actual YTD detail and that the work-arounds were not appropriate or sufficient for the average investor. Tim had been told "this was already fixed!" Tim had been the Chief Information Officer of the company just before becoming CEO in 2018!

That problem has still not been addressed in 2021.
Just shows I guess they don’t care. If I was Tim I would have been embarrassed and took care of it quickly. Since it has not been fixed I can only assume they don’t care.

I guess I should just stop expecting better and live with it or move to another brokerage.
retiringwhen

Post by retiringwhen »

BitTooAggressive wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:57 am I guess I should just stop expecting better and live with it or move to another brokerage.
I have compelling administrative reasons to stay at Vanguard for approximately 4 more years. If they don't change their approach to retail clients, we'll be gone in a heartbeat after that reason disappears. We have already moved token amounts out to Fidelity and the grass does not seem to be dying over there.