Vanguard Portfolio Watch has a new look [Calculations may be incorrect]

Discuss all general (i.e. non-personal) investing questions and issues, investing news, and theory.
james865

Re: Vanguard Portfolio Watch has a new look

Post by james865 »

Small/mid/large and growth/blend/value much improved.

My international is loading wrong. Shows international composed of 77% emerging markets when I know it’s 38%.

Makes me less confident rebalancing based on Vanguard’s data.
mouth

Post by mouth »

Fun Fact: Vanguard doesn't know the contents of the Vanguard Institutional Total Stock Market Index Trust. That's the only thing I can surmise by the fact I have an alert that my portfolio deviates from the market. Upon investigation, I found that 31% of my stocks were in "Uncategorized" segments.

One guess which of my funds comprised that entire 31%?

:shock: :oops:
Broken Man 1999

Post by Broken Man 1999 »

FWIW, my BIL's accounts reappeared at Portfolio Watch within the last few days, and a quick spot-check confirms the data is correct.

Broken Man 1999
“If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven then I shall not go." - Mark Twain
Skiandswim

Post by Skiandswim »

+1 on no printing or no export disaster in new version. This seems like just another downgrade to try and move people to Advisor services that have portfolio reports that work. Time to consider diversifying to Fidelity or Schwab (after 30 years with Vanguard ... frustrating).
cmoore

Post by cmoore »

Skiandswim wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:32 am +1 on no printing or no export disaster in new version. This seems like just another downgrade to try and move people to Advisor services that have portfolio reports that work. Time to consider diversifying to Fidelity or Schwab (after 30 years with Vanguard ... frustrating).
Same here. The phone rep actually suggested that I sign up for Advisor services (at 0.3%/year) in order to get help managing my portfolio which is what I have been doing myself with the CSV download. If enough of us complain maybe there's some hope of change?
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek »

Welcome! The best chance for Vanguard to fix their problems is to complain directly to Vanguard.
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.
pokebowl

Post by pokebowl »

I am just happy with the days when Vanguard's website actually loads the correct website version and doesn't fall back to the retro version with all the dead links. Example on the retro version many sub pages have the now defunct personal.vanguard sub-domain instead of the new investor.vanguard sub-domain which leads to broken services.

Just one of many reasons I've been slowly moving my portfolio over to Vanguard's competitors. :wink:
tarnation

Post by tarnation »

So, has anyone found a work around until(if) they allow downloads again? I just got a large rollover and my rebalancing act is pretty hobbled. I tried copy and paste from the print view and also from the portfolio tester view to excel both gave data that would require to much manipulation. So far a copy and past from portfolio tester to Google sheets then using % as a delimiter to get to columns gives me the best starting point to get it in the format that I used to get from csv download, but the names of securities are appended with the percentages. The percentages are not the same number of digits, so I don't see a quick and dirty way to get rid of those.

Maybe I should just put the same portfolio in all accounts, so I don't need aggregation (aggravation).

edit: I wish they would have done this BEFORE my rollover.
pinchalik

Post by pinchalik »

tarnation wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:34 am So, has anyone found a work around until(if) they allow downloads again? I just got a large rollover and my rebalancing act is pretty hobbled. I tried copy and paste from the print view and also from the portfolio tester view to excel both gave data that would require to much manipulation. So far a copy and past from portfolio tester to Google sheets then using % as a delimiter to get to columns gives me the best starting point to get it in the format that I used to get from csv download, but the names of securities are appended with the percentages. The percentages are not the same number of digits, so I don't see a quick and dirty way to get rid of those.

Maybe I should just put the same portfolio in all accounts, so I don't need aggregation (aggravation).

Hi tarnation, I'm working on something right now and will let you know how I make out. It involves downloading your balances (one of the few downloads still available) and then banging that up against the %ages (obtained a couple of different ways). Let me know if you're interested.
tarnation

Post by tarnation »

pinchalik wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:04 am
tarnation wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:34 am So, has anyone found a work around until(if) they allow downloads again? I just got a large rollover and my rebalancing act is pretty hobbled. I tried copy and paste from the print view and also from the portfolio tester view to excel both gave data that would require to much manipulation. So far a copy and past from portfolio tester to Google sheets then using % as a delimiter to get to columns gives me the best starting point to get it in the format that I used to get from csv download, but the names of securities are appended with the percentages. The percentages are not the same number of digits, so I don't see a quick and dirty way to get rid of those.

Hi tarnation, I'm working on something right now and will let you know how I make out. It involves downloading your balances (one of the few downloads still available) and then banging that up against the %ages (obtained a couple of different ways). Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks, but looking at that it only lets me download my Vanguard accounts. I really would like to get all holdings into one sheet, but I guess I could download csv's from all insitutions and cobble them together. Thanks again Vanguard. :annoyed
sycamore

Post by sycamore »

pokebowl wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:22 am I am just happy with the days when Vanguard's website actually loads the correct website version and doesn't fall back to the retro version with all the dead links. Example on the retro version many sub pages have the now defunct personal.vanguard sub-domain instead of the new investor.vanguard sub-domain which leads to broken services.

Just one of many reasons I've been slowly moving my portfolio over to Vanguard's competitors. :wink:
I don't think the "personal" sub-domain is all that defunct. From what I've seen the web site uses both "investor.vanguard.com" and "personal.vanguard.com" for various things. The former seems to be for the menu items of Investing, Advice & Retirement, Benefits & Costs. The latter for "My Accounts" menu choices. Interestingly enough, I hadn't noticed before, but My Accounts > Account overview has a URL of "https://personal.vanguard.com/us/MyHome" but that redirects to "https://personal1.vanguard.com/zaa-balances/".

My Accounts > Tax Center goes to another personal1 host: "https://personal1.vanguard.com/tcu-tax- ... /taxincome"

Anyhow, it appears to me Vanguard remains in the middle of a long transition to clean up their web site. After a while, it (and the Portfolio Watch problems) does raise reasonable doubt about how well they manage their systems, at least the user-facing side.
sleepysurf

Post by sleepysurf »

I gave up on Vanguard's Portfolio Watch long ago, and started using Personal Capital's (free) aggregator and analysis tool, which is far more useful. For those unwilling to actually link their investment accounts, you can manually enter your holdings. Looks like Vanguard took one step forward with this PW update, but two steps back.

Other (paid) options (that cost less than Vanguard's PAS), include Quicken, Morningstar, NewRetirement, and PlanVision (using eMoney), with the latter two also offering (virtual) portfolio and financial plan reviews with a fiduciary planner.

The Chicago Virtual Chapter recently hosted a Zoom demo of NewRetirement, with Steve Chen and Michelle Dash. That recording is being edited for (eventual) sharing with the BH community.

Our Tampa Bay chapter (along with the South FL and other chapters) will be hosting a Zoom meeting with Mark Zoril and Jason Lynch (of PlanVision) on April 27th (see BH Calendar of Events for details). They will be presenting two topics of general interest, but not demo'ing PlanVision per se. However, if there's sufficient interest, we'll schedule a follow-up Zoom demo of their PlanVision service, and eMoney platform.
Last edited by sleepysurf on Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Retired 2018 | currently ~64/33/3 (partially sliced and diced, with a slowly rising equity glide path)
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek »

^^^ The link can be found in the forum's Board index in the "Local Chapters and Bogleheads Community" description. The calendar is located in the blog.

Here's the direct link: Calendar of Events
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.
Chan_va

Rant: Vanguard Portfolio Watch and Outside investments

Post by Chan_va »

[Thread merged into here --admin LadyGeek]

<Start of Rant>

I have been using Vanguard's "Outside Investments" manager and "Portfolio Watch" to try and maintain a holistic picture of my finances for a long time now. While neither were great tools, they were serviceable (barely). But lately, they have degraded to the point where they are completely unusable. Is Vanguard even trying to maintain these? At this point, they are so awful that shutting them down is a better option.

Outside Investments: 75% of the time, the accounts don't refresh. 80% of the time when I try to manually refresh, it errors out. Most of the new accounts I want to add cannot be added as they are not supported.

Portfolio Watch: Has a terrible new UI design. Vanguard's whole theory around User Experience seems to be - "lets put random pie charts on the page in huge fonts". No workflows, no way to see the details without 6 clicks, no way to edit a holding to indicate what asset it is, and really basic bugs such as editing a list of accounts doesn't save. Really jarring UI changes between old and new styles when you click on links.

Is anyone even testing these at Vanguard for usability and bugs before rolling out? I can just picture Vanguard's meetings on this - "Lets make our website clean and uncluttered like Apple!! Throw a bunch of whitespace, large charts and huge fonts and call it a day!!!" What they don't seem to realize that it worked for Apple because they spent thousands of hours with users to make it usable and actually built a quality product. I am starting to seriously question if this is the tip of the iceberg, and how safe my assets are with them.

<End of Rant>

To make this actionable, does anyone have a decent account aggregator tool they use to track their investments, short of XL and manually updating?
gwe67

Re: Rant: Vanguard Portfolio Watch and Outside investments

Post by gwe67 »

You can do that in the "My Stocks" app for iPhone.
VTI 48%, VXUS 12%, BND 40%
sycamore

Post by sycamore »

Chan_va wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:19 pm To make this actionable, does anyone have a decent account aggregator tool they use to track their investments, short of XL and manually updating?
I use Excel.

You will find company for your rant in this other thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=345383 :)
Thesaints

Post by Thesaints »

Use the Vanguard app on a phone or tablet. It still has the old look & feel and displays correct numbers
ronno2018

Post by ronno2018 »

I have an HSA with Fidelity (and another one with my employer) and my brokerage is Vanguard. I think between, Personal Capital, Mint, and the Vanguard tools, Fidelity Full view is the best. I am not familiar with others from other brokerages, etc.

So maybe open a small HSA or Fidelity account and try Full View? https://www.fidelity.com/cash-managemen ... w/overview

There are other mentions of it on these forums too.
tibbitts

Post by tibbitts »

Chan_va wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:19 pm <Start of Rant>

I have been using Vanguard's "Outside Investments" manager and "Portfolio Watch" to try and maintain a holistic picture of my finances for a long time now. While neither were great tools, they were serviceable (barely). But lately, they have degraded to the point where they are completely unusable. Is Vanguard even trying to maintain these? At this point, they are so awful that shutting them down is a better option.

Outside Investments: 75% of the time, the accounts don't refresh. 80% of the time when I try to manually refresh, it errors out. Most of the new accounts I want to add cannot be added as they are not supported.

Portfolio Watch: Has a terrible new UI design. Vanguard's whole theory around User Experience seems to be - "lets put random pie charts on the page in huge fonts". No workflows, no way to see the details without 6 clicks, no way to edit a holding to indicate what asset it is, and really basic bugs such as editing a list of accounts doesn't save. Really jarring UI changes between old and new styles when you click on links.

Is anyone even testing these at Vanguard for usability and bugs before rolling out? I can just picture Vanguard's meetings on this - "Lets make our website clean and uncluttered like Apple!! Throw a bunch of whitespace, large charts and huge fonts and call it a day!!!" What they don't seem to realize that it worked for Apple because they spent thousands of hours with users to make it usable and actually built a quality product. I am starting to seriously question if this is the tip of the iceberg, and how safe my assets are with them.

<End of Rant>

To make this actionable, does anyone have a decent account aggregator tool they use to track their investments, short of XL and manually updating?
As mentioned in another thread, Vanguard announced a couple of years ago that the aggregation service was essentially deprecated and would no longer be available to most new customers who weren't already using it. So I can't see them investing in improvements unless they change those plans.
Candor

Post by Candor »

I don't use portfolio watch but I have never had a problem with outside investments updating. They are all Vanguard though so that may make a difference. The only thing the outside investments don't update is the dividends for some reason.
The fool, with all his other faults, has this also - he is always getting ready to live. - Seneca Epistles < c. 65AD
PDX_Traveler

Post by PDX_Traveler »

tibbitts wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:56 pm
Chan_va wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:19 pm <Start of Rant>

[...]
<End of Rant>

As mentioned in another thread, Vanguard announced a couple of years ago that the aggregation service was essentially deprecated and would no longer be available to most new customers who weren't already using it. So I can't see them investing in improvements unless they change those plans.
This is news to me, thanks. Outside investments have updated without too many problems for us. But the Portfolio Watch feature has never worked 100% - especially with assigning proper classifications to Fidelity funds inside a 401k. Not the regular Fidelity funds, but those darn institutional class shares and commingled pools inside my employer's Fidelity managed 401k..
I've given up and basically use Google Sheets. Automatically sourcing those same Fidelity share class quotes is still a problem so I just manually update the amounts periodically just to keep an eye on overall AA.
RickBoglehead

Post by RickBoglehead »

Candor wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:57 pm I don't use portfolio watch but I have never had a problem with outside investments updating. They are all Vanguard though so that may make a difference. The only thing the outside investments don't update is the dividends for some reason.
Because they only pull in the value of the security symbol times the shares YOU type in. It will never pull in anything like dividends or capital gains.

And it doesn't matter whether the holdings are of Vanguard funds, Fidelity, or anything else as long as it is traded.
Avid user of forums on variety of interests-financial, home brewing, F-150, EV, home repair, etc. Enjoy learning & passing on knowledge. It's PRINCIPAL, not PRINCIPLE. I ADVISE you to seek ADVICE.
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek »

I merged Chan_va's thread into the ongoing discussion.

Chan_va's thread was temporarily merged with Inaccurate valuations - Vanguard's "Outside Investments". Upon further review, it's a separate discussion and was moved here.

Let's try to keep one thread for Portfolio Watch.

RickBoglehead's thread, Inaccurate valuations - Vanguard's "Outside Investments" is a separate discussion.

Update: Corrected intent of thread.
abuss368
Location: Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold, and I don't know the names of the players!

Post by abuss368 »

I really don’t find value in it anymore. My portfolio is what it is and no tool is going to prompt me to change. Total market index funds provide that peace of mind.

Tony
John C. Bogle: “Simplicity is the master key to financial success."
karl8412

Vanguard new Portfolio Watch seems wrong on international bond allocation

Post by karl8412 »

I have a 70/30 domestic/international total bond fund allocation with Vanguard. That's what I see calculating by hand. The old Portfolio Watch got it right. The new Portfolio Watch, however, shows 63/37. I wonder if this is an error or if Vanguard is somehow imputing international exposure in the domestic fund. I note my stock international allocation shows correctly on the new Portfolio Watch.
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek »

^^^ Welcome! I merged your post into the ongoing discussion, which is in the Investing - Theory, News & General forum (general discussion).

You're not the first member to report an error. I retitled the thread for clarity.
ultraviolet

Vanguard portfolio watch

Post by ultraviolet »

[Thread merged into here --admin LadyGeek]

They recently changed this tool on their website and I really like the new analysis. It seemed like the old one based market cap analysis on the fund name only, where as a tool like portfolio visualizer or Morningstar actually analyzes the holdings within a fund to give you a picture of market cap exposure. Thats what vanguards new tool does and that’s what I like about it. What’s annoying me is how often their US market cap target analysis changes. As of a few days ago large cap was at about 71%, mid was 20-ish and small was 8. Today it’s totally different. Dramatically different. Large is 79, mid is 12.8 small is 7.7. What’s up with that?
annu

Re: Vanguard portfolio watch

Post by annu »

Fidelity is a lot better, infact have been seriously considering just moving everything in kind from Vanguard to Fidelity, just worried that will have to pay $75 to add more to Vanguard MF moving forward.
Cheez-It Guy

Post by Cheez-It Guy »

Quarterly update of funds, perhaps?
runninginvestor

Post by runninginvestor »

annu wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:23 am Fidelity is a lot better, infact have been seriously considering just moving everything in kind from Vanguard to Fidelity, just worried that will have to pay $75 to add more to Vanguard MF moving forward.
Does your vanguard MF have an ETF version? If so, you could convert
ultraviolet

Post by ultraviolet »

Cheez-It Guy wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 6:14 am Quarterly update of funds, perhaps?
Maybe. The old portfolio analysis just recently changed at the beginning of March. Seems weird for it to change again.
ultraviolet

Post by ultraviolet »

The other annoying thing is, the portfolio analysis on the app is completely different than the website. It says the US market based on the crsp total us index is 72/21/7. That’s dumb. Why are they different?

And if you analyze VTI on portfolio visualizer, it is 72/19/9. Different than what the vanguard tool says.
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Re: Vanguard Portfolio Watch has a new look [Calculations may be incorrect]

Post by LadyGeek »

I merged ultraviolet's thread into the ongoing discussion.

(Thanks to the member who reported the post and supplied the link to this thread.)
ultraviolet

Post by ultraviolet »

Thanks for merging ladygeek!

After reading through this thread I feel even more annoyed. I totally rebalanced my portfolio based on their new analysis because it more closely resembled the Morningstar/portfolio visualizer analysis. Like I said in my earlier post, their old analysis tool seems to return market cap results simply based on name alone. An example is the explorer fund VEXPX. On morningstar it’s clear that there are mid cap and some large cap holdings. But with Vanguards old analysis it’s simply classified as small cap. With the new analysis it’s allocated more like Morningstar. So my original complaint stands, I like the new analysis but why does their US target change so much? Honestly I would pay for the advisor service but the majority of my money is in an i401k which doesn’t count towards the total.

The thing is, I trust Vanguard and their research. Although I get info from many sources I look to vanguard for the final say. And if their total US market cap weighting analysis is constantly changing it makes it hard for me to continue to trust them in that way.
Cheez-It Guy

Post by Cheez-It Guy »

Actual market caps DO change over time based on market appreciation and depreciation of component stocks. Stocks also can move between classifications as they grow or shrink. Part of the beauty of owning total market funds is that you don't have to get down into the market cap segments. It's all automatic.
abuss368
Location: Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold, and I don't know the names of the players!

Post by abuss368 »

Cheez-It Guy wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:25 am Actual market caps DO change over time based on market appreciation and depreciation of component stocks. Stocks also can move between classifications as they grow or shrink. Part of the beauty of owning total market funds is that you don't have to get down into the market cap segments. It's all automatic.
Exactly. When one owns total market index funds the need or importance of analysis tool is not as important.

Tony
ultraviolet

Post by ultraviolet »

abuss368 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:39 am
Cheez-It Guy wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:25 am Actual market caps DO change over time based on market appreciation and depreciation of component stocks. Stocks also can move between classifications as they grow or shrink. Part of the beauty of owning total market funds is that you don't have to get down into the market cap segments. It's all automatic.
Exactly. When one owns total market index funds the need or importance of analysis tool is not as important.

Tony
Agreed. The total market fund does simplify things but that’s not my investment preference.

I also realize that things change over time. I rebalance quarterly to account for those changes. I’m just frustrated that I rebalanced in March and as of Thursday everything was great. Then I noticed that the large cap weighting increased by 7% or so over night. That just seems weird.
Topic Author
livesoft

Post by livesoft »

ultraviolet wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:10 am also realize that things change over time. I rebalance quarterly to account for those changes. I’m just frustrated that I rebalanced in March and as of Thursday everything was great. Then I noticed that the large cap weighting increased by 7% or so over night. That just seems weird.
Check back on Tuesday and see what has happened.
Wiki This signature message sponsored by sscritic: Learn to fish.
abuss368

Post by abuss368 »

ultraviolet wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:10 am
abuss368 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:39 am

Tony
Agreed. The total market fund does simplify things but that’s not my investment preference.

I also realize that things change over time. I rebalance quarterly to account for those changes. I’m just frustrated that I rebalanced in March and as of Thursday everything was great. Then I noticed that the large cap weighting increased by 7% or so over night. That just seems weird.
That is strange. I would check next week.

Tony
Cheez-It Guy

Post by Cheez-It Guy »

I would want to understand the update frequency of the market cap breakdown for the mutual funds of interest at Vanguard. Is it quarterly? Monthly? Daily? To each their own, but a manual rebalance to your targets quarterly seems potentially excessive an a recipe for such frustrations.
ultraviolet

Post by ultraviolet »

livesoft wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:11 am
ultraviolet wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:10 am also realize that things change over time. I rebalance quarterly to account for those changes. I’m just frustrated that I rebalanced in March and as of Thursday everything was great. Then I noticed that the large cap weighting increased by 7% or so over night. That just seems weird.
Check back on Tuesday and see what has happened.
Right that’s the plan. Thank you!
ultraviolet

Post by ultraviolet »

Cheez-It Guy wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:30 am I would want to understand the update frequency of the market cap breakdown for the mutual funds of interest at Vanguard. Is it quarterly? Monthly? Daily? To each their own, but a manual rebalance to your targets quarterly seems potentially excessive an a recipe for such frustrations.
I actually called them in March about it and they said it’s updated whenever the CRSP US mkt index updates.
Cheez-It Guy

Post by Cheez-It Guy »

And when is that?
ultraviolet

Post by ultraviolet »

So here’s an interesting bit of info from their explanation of how they derive their US market cap numbers.

“ Vanguard determines the "U.S. Stock Market" and "Difference From Market" percentages shown in the analysis using the Vanguard Total Stock Market fund which follows CRSP US Total Market Index as a proxy for the U.S. stock market.”

So maybe what happened is there was a big rebalance in their total stock market fund and its being reflected incorrectly temporarily because things haven’t settled? Or maybe some holdings moved up a notch and graduated to large cap. I have noticed that it changes a little every day. Just a guess at how large cap increases by 8% while mid cap decreases by roughly 8% overnight.

The same info page also said this:

“ Vanguard funds are categorized based on their long-term target allocation, not their actual holdings.”

Which seems to contradict my theory and also contradict the fact that I’ve noticed the percentages change slightly day to day.

Does anybody know how I could analyze the market cap weighting of the CRSP total US market index?
ultraviolet

Post by ultraviolet »

Cheez-It Guy wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:08 pm And when is that?
I don’t know. Trying to figure that out.
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek »

Here's the official information source: CRSP U.S. Total Market Index | CRSP - The Center for Research in Security Prices

Methodology --> Equity-Indexes-Methodology-Guide.pdf

From Page 17, printed page 13:
CRSP Indexes are reviewed on a quarterly basis.
The index itself updates daily. (Page 19, printed page 15)
ultraviolet

Post by ultraviolet »

LadyGeek wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 3:42 pm Here's the official information source: CRSP U.S. Total Market Index | CRSP - The Center for Research in Security Prices

Methodology --> Equity-Indexes-Methodology-Guide.pdf

From Page 17, printed page 13:
CRSP Indexes are reviewed on a quarterly basis.
The index itself updates daily. (Page 19, printed page 15)
Thanks! Gonna check that out.
bbrock

Post by bbrock »

Fancy new display, but I think it is horrible because it now doesn't classify the 10% bond index fund I have as outside investments as "bonds," rather just "other." No good. Thus my breakdown for taxable, non-taxable, etc., is not accurate.

Very dissatisfied. Hoping there is a way to go back to old Portfolio Analysis platform.
bbrock
ultraviolet

Post by ultraviolet »

bbrock wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 5:02 pm Fancy new display, but I think it is horrible because it now doesn't classify the 10% bond index fund I have as outside investments as "bonds," rather just "other." No good. Thus my breakdown for taxable, non-taxable, etc., is not accurate.

Very dissatisfied. Hoping there is a way to go back to old Portfolio Analysis platform.
The old one sucked too. It said that VEXPX (explorer fund) was 100% small cap and it definitely isn’t.
bbrock

Post by bbrock »

I guess mileage varies. The old one rocked for me. The new one no Bueno.
bbrock